The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die - Cover

The Falling Oak - Learning How to Die

Copyright© 2018 by Darian Wolfe

Chapter 61

July 20th, 2020

Hello Everyone,

If you don’t mind I won’t repeat the last two weeks. It sucked. One of my wife’s cousin’s died. I had close friends going through severe troubles and to top it off, Naya drowned.

Naya actually made me cry. During the year of Hell about the only relief I found was watching glee music videos. I watched them sometimes ten hours a day. I was surprised that I was so upset. I shouldn’t have been surprised. I spent hundreds of hours watching her performances. Since I was benefiting from them it’s natural I would get attached.

One good point is that I saw my grandchildren. It was hard because only one room of my house is currently air-conditioned. I could only stay in the living room for short periods of time. I couldn’t bring them to my room as I had Tessa in her kennel and I don’t trust her around people. She’s a big lovable goof AND she also has no problem getting physical if she feels the need. Being I’ve lost part of a finger to her I won’t test her around my grandbabies.

My three year old granddaughter was scared of me when she came over. As her family lives out of state she hadn’t seen me for almost a year. I am scary so I understand. It did hurt a bit. I got to see her again several days later and she took to me that time. Yay!

I also got to meet my newest grandson. He’s only about two months old. So now I have three grandchildren. Life is good.

Physically, I’m about the same except the anxiety and speech issues are more pronounced. I start a new med this week because I’m back to only sleeping 1 to 2 hours at a time. I force myself to lay in bed so I get 4 -5 hours of sleep a night. That happens four or five nights a week.

My anxiety is through the roof. It doesn’t take much to set me off now. So I stay in my room. I have been working on my writing. I’ll keep the details under my hat for the moment. I don’t want to set expectations I can’t fill.

Well that’s about it.

Cheers,

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.