25 June 2009 - Cover

25 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Brad proposes to Abby. Karen has another one of her family and friends sex parties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

All the girls began enjoying themselves. The sounds of mouths clicking and the slurping of cocks filled the room. Several guys moaned their appreciation of the job being done on his cock.

“Men, please try to keep your moans of pleasure to a minimum, or we’d be kicked out if discovered having a cock sucking game,” Karen cautioned.

She paused, sucking on Derek, and looked around the room. She smiled at the female heads bobbing back and forth and sucking on their cocks. Wendy continued to be so horny, she had Brenda finger her pussy. Ben would place his hand on the sides of their heads and fuck their mouths for his pleasure. The girls knew of his rocky marriage to their Cathy and jerked his cock more than sucking on it.

A few minutes into the cock sucking marathon, Jake’s cell phone chirped. He spoke quickly, then said goodbye. “That was my dad. He’ll be here in about fifteen minutes,” he said to Cathy and Lisa. “Tiffany, Dad will be here soon.”

Brad could feel Tiffany increase her sucking rhythm on his cock. Cathy and Lisa also quickened their pace on Jake.

Scott was deliriously happy, enjoying his daughter and young Jenny sucking on his cock. “I’m getting close,” he warned Jenny.

Jenny paused, offering his cock back to Abby. “Please keep sucking for me, my love. You are so young and beautiful. Let my daddy cum in your mouth, and I promise you and I will spend time alone in bed. Would you like to taste the other’s pussy juices?”

Jenny looked at Abby and leaned in a few inches to kiss her on the lips. You take the first several spurts, and I’ll take the rest; then we’ll kiss and share his cum.”

Jenny resumed sucking on his cock, and as another warning, she opened her mouth just as the first spurt shot out. Scott had to cover his mouth to stifle the sounds of his loud grunts. Several more joined the first on her tongue, then Abby took over, sucking hard and fast for his remaining cum.

Abby looked at Jenny, each showing the cum on their tongues. They swallowed, then shared a long and passionate kiss. “Maybe someday you’ll let my Brad fuck you.”

“Did we suck off your cock, okay, Daddy?” Abby asked, standing beside him.

“Yes, you both did a wonderful job on my cock. You must be practicing on Brad a lot to be that good.”

“I am plus on other guys too.”


One by one, the men succumbed to the talents of the girls’ cock sucking abilities, except for Ben. When he announced he was close, Wendy stroked his cock, letting him cum onto the floor. Neither girl sucked his cock clean.

Jake grunted his load into both Cathy and Brenda’s mouths while Tiffany licked her lips from swallowing Brad’s cum. Jake and Tiffany just had enough time to catch their breath when Dave called again to say he was out front. Everyone wished Jake good luck for the NHL draft tomorrow, and they left.

“Everyone is invited to our home tomorrow for an NHL draft party. And this time you’ll be fucking someone other than your partner!” Karen anticipated, looking especially at Jenny. The group all confirmed their attendance and looked forward to another family orgy. The party was starting to break up, and good nights were exchanged.

“Mom and Dad, can you go over to Brad’s place first instead of home?” Abby asked. “We want to celebrate our engagement and fuck in private, if it’s okay,” she revealed.

“Of course we will. I’m sure Scott and I can find something to do with Dan, Karen, Wendy, Tina, and Lisa,” Vicky smiled.

“We need to get home to our babies, or we’ll end up breastfeeding the men to relieve our boobs,” Tina joked.


Everyone congratulated Brad and Abby again on their engagement. Dan paid the bill, and the group of seven adults and Britney and Amber started to leave. They walked past a double door opening that led to Barney’s Bar. DJ music was reverberating off the walls.

“I bet I could find a few cocks in there to fuck me,” Wendy stated, leading Dan past the entrance.

“We can’t take any of the younger girls in there; they’re underage,” Dan halted her.

“But I’m fucking horny, Dan; I need fucking!” She pleaded loud enough for others to hear.

“How about if Scott, Peter, and Derek fuck you at home and Karen or Tina can eat your pussy after each one fucks you?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.