25 June 2009 - Cover

25 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Brad proposes to Abby. Karen has another one of her family and friends sex parties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

“We’re getting married on July 25th right here at the Convention Centre!” Abby yelled at everyone. Applause rang out from the other family members. Abby caressed Brad, beaming an endless smile.

Brad went to Jake, taking him aside. “Jake, we’ve been opponents and teammates for close to ten years and are now living under the same roof for close to the last two. I feel closer to you than I do to my real brothers, and I consider you one to me. I wanted to ask you if you’d be my best man for our wedding.”

“I’m surprised you’d choose me over your other brothers, Pete or Derek. I’d be very honoured to be your best man.” They shook hands and hugged. “It sure sucks that you’re not going to Montreal with me. You’d easily be a number-five pick behind the likes of Tavares, Kane, and Schenn.”

“That’s the way life can go sometimes. Sure, I feel sad, and Abby knows it, but all I have to do is look at her, alive and vibrant, and I know I made the right choice. I’d prefer a seat behind any NHL team’s bench you get drafted by.”

“You sure want a lot!” He kidded. “That’ll be a few years from now.”


Karen closed the door behind her and closed the blind. She placed a ‘Private Party’ sign in the window. She looked at who was in the room and wrote down the names on two lists, one male and one female. She then tore the names to be separate. Vicky noticed what Karen was doing.

“You’re not, are you?” She asked, knowing Karen’s intentions for the names.

“Jake has to leave soon, and I need all the men here,” she smiled. “I know we can’t fuck here, but the girls can give them blow jobs,” she winked.

“Excuse me, can I have everyone’s attention?” Karen expressed. Vicky just lowered her head, shaking it side to side.

“Here we go again!” Vicky had to laugh. Silence replaced chatter, and heads turned to her.

“As you know, when we have such a big family gathering, we normally end up playing a number of sex games. I know this isn’t our house or backyard, so fucking is sort of out of the question. Instead, the girls are going to give the guys blow jobs. I’m sure all the men will want to stay. However, if any of you girls want to leave, you can. Otherwise, know that you won’t be sucking on the cock of your husband or boyfriend. In addition, there’ll be no spitting. Every girl has to swallow the cum of the cock she sucks off. We have three extra girls, so they’ll have to team up to suck on a cock.”

Karen paused, looking over the crowd, noticing no one was leaving. “Everyone is staying? That’s great! I knew you girls would love a juicy cock! Okay, I’ll pick out a girl’s name, and she’ll pick out a guy’s name. If you pick your husband or boyfriend, you have to pick again,” she instructed. “I think though, in honour of Abby and Brad, I’ll let her pick first, and Brad can pick out the name of the girl who’ll help to suck him off.”

Abby came up to Karen and picked a name from the bowl. “Girls, you can begin sucking off your guy as soon as you’re paired up, or you can wait for everyone else. Girls, this isn’t a competition to see who is the best cock sucker and can make her cock cum the fastest. Guys, there’s no prize for who lasts the longest.” The guys looked around secretly, hoping for who will give them a blow job.

Abby moved her hand around in the bowl, then opened up the folded paper. “It figures, Brad,” she smiled, getting a laugh. She put the paper back and picked again. “Holy shit, Scott!” She said it wide-eyed.

“I can’t let you suck me off, Abby,” Scott protested.

“Oh, come on, Daddy, it’ll be fun. Remember when you first fucked me at the same kind of party last year?”

She went to her dad and had him stand, knelt down, and unzip his pants. She took his cock out and boldly began sucking on him. “So much for being faithful to me,” Brad joked, pulling up her skirt and exposing her small ass to everyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.