25 June 2009 - Cover

25 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad proposes to Abby. Karen has another one of her family and friends sex parties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

Brad continued along Highway 2 towards the Convention Centre.

“I guess we should figure out when we’d like to get married,” Abby said, taking out her cell phone and opening up the calendar app. “Now you said July would be a good month to get married because there would be no hockey, whether you play again or not.”

“I’ll likely never play completive hockey again,” he stated, hating the thought.

“You never know, so July it is. We could get married on either Saturday the 10th—that’s Wendy’s birthday—the 17th, 24th, or the 31st of next year,” she suggested. “Then for 2011, there are the 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th.”

Brad stopped at a red light. “I was thinking of the 25th.”

“But why on a Sunday?” She asked.

“No, not on a Sunday.”

“But next year, the 25th is on a Sunday,” she repeated, looking at the calendar.

“I’m suggesting Saturday, the 25th, next month ... not next year,” he stated, looking at his love.

“Next month?” She exclaimed wide-eyed and began to laugh lightly. “You’ve got to be kidding me! You want to get married next month?”

“Why not? I don’t want to wait a year, or two, or three. With our luck, one or both of us would end up getting married from a hospital bed,” he joked.

“Next month?” She repeated.

“Next month!” He echoed her comment.

“Okay, you’re on; the 25th of July it is!” Abby exclaimed. “I’m getting married on July 25th!” She yelled out the passenger window to anyone who was nearby.


The red light had turned green a few seconds ago. The guy behind him honked his car horn. “Okay, okay, give me a break; I’m getting married next month.” Brad kidded, waving to the guy behind, and they both laughed. He easily laid some rubber down from the rear tires, leaving the guy behind.

“So, where will we go on our honeymoon? Somewhere that is romantic with white sandy beaches and palm trees?” She asked.

“I wish we could, but you don’t have a passport, and there’d be too many places to choose from.”

“We can go away, not too far, and do some golfing. I’ll cheat again by wearing my short skirt with no panties to drive you crazy.”

“And get the attention of the other men that are watching you.”

“That too is just a hazard of being beautiful and sexy for my husband.”


“Now we’ll be able to talk about having babies!” She grinned, glancing sideways at him.

“Hmmm, that will be a delicate subject without possibly hurting the other’s feelings,” he mentioned. “Okay, let me ask you this. Would you agree that we are too young to start a family now, yes or no?”

“Yes, I agree we are way too young. I figure we need to finish our university and have jobs before starting to have babies,” she agreed. “Okay, now it’s my turn. I know we have thought about having five kids. Are we being stupid and foolish, or is five a number we can and would have to live with, yes or no?”

“Hmm, five, you say. Hey, that would give us a starting line-up for a hockey game: right and left wings, a center and two defence,” he envisioned.

“You’d want to have five? That’s awfully expensive.”

Brad held up his right hand and spread his fingers open. “Yes, I agree; five is the number.”

“I love you, Brad. Okay, we’ll have five babies.”

“We had better start practicing making babies,” he kidded.

“I agree, starting tonight, but we’ve been practicing for several years,” she winked. Abby urged his right hand between her legs whenever she could. “Three boys and two girls would suit me just fine.”


In no time, Brad was driving down the long, oak-treed lane to the Convention Centre. The Quinte Bay Golf Club and Convention Centre was the most prestigious complex east of Toronto, Ontario. The layout was immense, consisting of a 7200-yard, eighteen-hole pro-rated golf course and a four-level convention centre capable of hosting thousands of people. It also contained four high-end restaurants, an eight-floor, 250-room round hotel with every room having a view of the golf course or Lake Ontario below, and finally a seventy-five unit wedge-shaped condominium.

Brad spotted Wendy’s minivan and parked, so there were several empty spaces between the Shelby. They were both in awe of the immense spread of the Convention Centre grounds. They held hands as they entered the hotel lobby. Abby’s perfect form in her low-cut top and short skirt turned every man’s and many women’s heads. Brad asked for directions to the Castle restaurant. Dan had a room reserved for their graduation celebrations.

Abby and Brad strutted hand in hand along the marble floor as if they owned the whole complex; the heels of her shoes announced every step they took. Her braless breasts had a slight bounce with every footstep. They smiled at each other, kissing each other’s hands, feeling on top of the world.

Once inside, their eyes adjusted to the dimly lit room. There was a huge oval table to the left that was the buffet. There was also a decent-sized dance floor and twenty-five tables capable of seating 125 people for meals. Off to the right was a large room for private functions. Walking hand in hand, they spotted a large blue and white banner: ‘Congratulations, 2009 Graduates.’ Brad ushered Abby into the room.

“There they are!” Cathy announced.

“I’ve got to go to Mom and Dad first!” Abby said, quickly kissing him. Most everyone saw Abby practically running to Scott and Vicky at the far end of the room. Brad smiled, acknowledging everyone. He saw his mom and dad, Wendy and her son Jake, plus his girlfriend Tiffany and Tina. Lisa, Hanna, and Jennifer were now included in family gatherings. He saw his sisters, Diane, Brenda, and Cathy. Her husband Ben, Abby’s twin brothers Peter and Derek, and her girlfriends Britney and Amber were also there.

He eyed the females. All the women wore the normal unwritten dress code of a very low-cut top and the shortest of skirts or a sexy, low-cut, extremely short dress. And as was the rule, they also didn’t wear any panties or bras.


“Daddy, Daddy, oh, thank you so much, Daddy!” Abby exclaimed, practically knocking Scott off his feet with the force of her hug. She buried her head into the hollow of his right shoulder on the verge of tears.

“What is it, honey?” He asked, concerned for his only daughter. “Are you okay?”

“I’ve never felt better in my life! Brad asked me to marry him, and I said yes! Mom and Dad, I’m getting married!” She cried out. Abby brought up her left hand. “Look, look at my engagement ring; isn’t it beautiful?” Scott eyed the sparkling diamond.

“It certainly is! We’re so happy for you, sweetie,” Scott agreed, holding her hand to examine her new jewel. They hugged tightly again as Vicky joined in. Tears of happiness pooled in her eyes, and Vicky wasn’t far behind.


“What’s wrong with Abby? Is she alright? Why is she running toward Scott? Did you two have a big fight?” Cathy asked, greeting him with a kiss and hug.

“No, nothing like that!” He fought hard to contain his happiness. “Hi Dad,” he acknowledged, shaking his hand. “Be right back.”

Brad made his way quickly to Abby. He met Scott and received a hearty handshake, followed by a big hug. Vicky was kissing and hugging Abby, and she turned her affections to Brad.

“What the hell is up with those two?” Brenda asked as she, Tina, Wendy, and Lisa joined Dan and Karen.

“I don’t know, but I think we’re about to find out,” Dan observed as Tina held his hand and Jenny snuck in to hold the other. Jenny smiled at him, pressing a yearning breast to his arm.

Brad took Abby by her left hand, which hid her ring, and walked to the center side of the room. “Could we have everyone’s attention, please?” Brad asked loudly. Abby smirked, barely able to contain her happiness.

It was obvious to everyone that Abby was braless. Her nipples, rock hard with excitement, stood out against the thin material of her low-cut top. The extended family group turned their attention to Brad and Abby.

“First of all, I want to thank Mom, Dad, Wendy, and Tina for hosting this party to celebrate our high school graduations. Abby, Jake, Britney, Amber, Tiffany, and I are very grateful, and we look forward to continuing our educations at Quinte University. I also want to wish Jake the best of luck tomorrow at the NHL draft. I hope you get drafted by a good team and still remember your friends when NHL ticket time comes,” he kidded, getting a laugh.

“But I must confess that my real reason for asking Mom and Dad to host this party and have most of our family and friends here is...”

“Well, I’ll be; he finally went and asked her!” Dan expressed it in a low voice.

“Asked who what, honey?” Karen wondered, looking at Dan.

“Here it comes!” He motioned to Brad.

“I guess it’s best to just come out and say it! About an hour and a half ago, I asked Abby if she’d marry me,” he beamed. Gasps of surprise could be heard from everyone.

“And of course I said yes!” Abby beamed, holding up her left hand. The sparkle of her engagement ring from the overhead lighting was only outshone by the intensity of her grin and the sparkle in her beautiful brown eyes.

Shrieks of joy suddenly erupted like a volcano as everyone rushed to congratulate the happy couple. Brad and Abby were mobbed with best wishes. Cell phones appeared, taking dozens of pictures.

“Oh, Abby, honey!” Karen held out her open arms to her. They hugged closely, breast to breast. “I’m so happy for you and Brad,” she smiled, her eyes pooling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.