25 June 2009 - Cover

25 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Brad proposes to Abby. Karen has another one of her family and friends sex parties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

The hospital staff began applauding, and the kids began clapping, cheering, and teasing them about their kissing. All that noise fell on deaf ears as Brad and Abby were absorbed in each other and the historic moment of their lives.

“I hope you like it,” he said as Abby admired her ring.

“Are you kidding me? I love it!” She exclaimed, admiring the perfect diamond.

“The only thing brighter than the sparkle of your diamond is the sparkle in your beautiful brown eyes,” he complimented.

“Oh, Brad, that was so beautiful. Thank you,” she smiled, kissing him again.

The group of kids came over and wildly hugged Abby. “Thanks, guys; it came off perfectly,” Brad remarked, applauding his team.

“You’re welcome, Brad,” Eric said, accepting Brad’s high five.

“We sure had you fooled, didn’t we?” Sarah kidded.

“You sure did, honey!” Abby beamed, clearing tears from her cheeks.

“We love you, Abby!” Sarah said, hugging her.

“I love all of you too. But how did you plan all this?” She asked, looking at her love.

“I kept trying to figure out a way to propose to you. Do I hire a skywriter? Do I ask you during dinner at a fancy restaurant? Do I hide your ring in a cake on a picnic? Dad did the hockey game thing with Mom, and we don’t go to baseball or football games. Then I thought about our liver operations and being here with these fantastic kids, and it felt like the most logical place to ask you. I hope you don’t mind.”

“My love, it was absolutely perfect! I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way!” She replied, kissing him again. “We should get a picture with the kids,” she added.

“I have an idea.” Brad had the kids hold up the signs, and he and Abby posed with them. One of the staff members used Abby and Brad’s cell phones to take several pictures, and Mrs. Chandler continued to record the event.


The nursing staff came in and congratulated them. Brad and Abby’s cheeks were hurting from smiling so much. “We had better not forget about my liver appointment,” Abby remembered, looking up at the wall clock.

“Abby, I have to confess, there is no appointment, and the liver machine at Bellville General isn’t broken,” Brad admitted.

“You planned all of this for me? And the call from Doctor Burnett’s office too?”

“Yes, I asked his receptionist to call you.”

“I love you so much, Brad! I’ll remember this day forever!” She beamed.

“I love you so much too. I’m surprised; I even amazed myself,” he chuckled.

“I wish our parents could have seen you propose to me.”

“They will; Mrs. Chandler is videotaping the whole thing for us,” he said, pointing at her.

“Thank you, Mrs. Chandler,” she said loudly.

“My pleasure, honey,” she continued recording the historic event.

“Look, Mom and Dad, Karen, Dan, Wendy, and Tina, look, everyone, I’m engaged! Brad asked me to marry him, and I said yes!” Abby yelled, pointing her left hand at the camera.

“I think they figured that out already,” Brad teased.

“Thank you, Mrs. Chandler,” Abby said, going to her for a hug. She gave Brad a kiss on the cheek. He and Eric did a high five again.

“Thanks, Eric. I want you to be the first person I invite to our wedding, little buddy,” he said.

Eric looked at his mom and said, “I’ll make sure he’s there.”

“I look forward to you both being there,” Abby smiled.

Abby asked each of the kids to put their name on the word they had coloured for her. She collected them, thanking them again.

Brad and Abby thanked the kids and everyone again and said goodbye. Abby promised to give each one a copy of the group picture to keep. Mrs. Chandler returned the video camera to Brad, giving him a congratulatory kiss on the cheek and a hug.

“I know how to thank you in a more personal way,” she whispered, pressing her breast against his arm.


“Do any of our parents know you proposed to me?” Abby asked as they headed outside towards the car.

“Both our parents know I was soon proposing to you. By law, they have to give their permission because we’re under eighteen. However, no one else knows how, when, or where I was going to ask you. I did tell your parents I was thinking of asking you before the NHL draft. I asked Dad to give you, Jake, me, and your girls a high school graduation party. I sort of planned it so we could tell everyone at the same time. We’re supposed to meet everyone at the Quinte Bay Golf and Convention Centre for supper.”

“Wow, that place is really fancy,” she praised.

“When I was in the ICU, after our operations, your dad thanked me for giving him back his daughter. He said the only way he could ever repay me was to let you go to me. I had his permission and Vicky’s permission to ask you to marry me when the timing was right.”

“He sure kept that a good secret,” she complimented.

“Dad helped me pick out your engagement ring. I have the diamond wedding band that makes it a matching set.”

“I can hardly wait to wear it,” she smiled, holding Brad’s hand as the hot, late afternoon sun hit them.

“See, Mom and Laura, I’m engaged! Brad asked me to marry him!” Abby exclaimed, raising her left hand skyward.

“I’m sure they’re watching us and know,” Brad agreed.


“We are watching you, honey. Laura and I love you and are so very proud of you both. Save us a seat at your wedding.” Maryanne said softly from above.


“I imagine that you’ll wear a wedding ring for me?” Abby asked.

“I’d be so happy and proud to show the whole world that I’m married to you, Abby.”

“Thank you, Brad.”

“The only thing is, I wouldn’t be able to wear my ring if I ever did play hockey again. I know I wear gloves, but if I happen to get into a fight and hit the guy with my ring on, I could get suspended. I could take a puck in the hand and ruin my ring. If I ever play any hockey again, I’ll wear my ring on my necklace during my games so it is with me, and then put it back on after.”

“That sounds very fair to me,” she said. “One thing I’ve always noticed is that not very many men wear two rings—an engagement ring plus a wedding ring.”

“I know my dad did for Mom,” Brad remembered.

“Would you wear an engagement and wedding ring for me?”

“You bet I will!” He smiled. Brad pinned her gently against Shelby and shared a long and passionate kiss. She guided his hand to form over her right breast.

Brad opened the door for her to sit down and easily saw her white panties. He drove towards Belleville and their celebration meal with the families. “Now I can finally take off my panties,” Abby said, pulling up her short skirt and wiggling her cute ass side to side. She put the crotch of her thin, silky white panties on Brad’s face.

“Mmm, I love your smell!”

“Tonight you’re going to love my pussy taste after we fuck!” She predicted. “Time for the bra to go too.” Abby pulled off her top and unhooked her bra. She tossed it onto the back seat and sat back.

“You aren’t going to put your top back on?” Brad asked.

“Mmm, not right away,” she grinned.

“How the hell am I supposed to drive safely with your beautiful bare tits showing?” He joked, feeling her left one.

“That’s your problem. Do you realize we haven’t had sex all the way since our operations? Just a lot of sixty-nines and blow jobs,” she mentioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.