25 June 2009 - Cover

25 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Brad proposes to Abby. Karen has another one of her family and friends sex parties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

“Hi Brad and Abby,” several nurses said, smiling from behind the nurses’ station counter. They put on their visitor ID tags and walked the short distance down the hall to the sunlit playroom.

“Abby and Brad are here!” Shirley and Darlene exclaimed, ages six and seven. “You weren’t supposed to be here until tomorrow,” Shirley remarked.

Abby smiled and stooped, giving them both a hug. Bra-supported cleavage showed even without trying. Darlene led Abby by the hand to the rocking chair, her usual sitting place. She sat and tugged down on the hem of her short skirt. It was no use; even with her slender legs together, there was a hint of white panty showing.

“I know, but I had to come in for another liver test.”

“You’re not sick, are you?” Shirley fretted.

“No, honey, I’m not, but thank you for asking.”

“Hi Eric,” Abby said, waving to him.

Eric Chandler was a regular visitor to the kids awaiting an organ transplant. His liver transplant was a complete success, and he’s now a healthy ten-year-old and a young mentor to the other children.

“Hey Abby, my mom is letting me play soccer now! I have to wear a protective vest, just like the policemen do!” He beamed loudly.

“Good for you, Eric!” She smiled.

“Hi, Mrs. Chandler, you’re looking a lot better too,” Brad said, standing beside her. He couldn’t help admiring her mid-thirties shape, and he spied some cleavage from her for the first time.

“Hi, Brad.”

“How is Eric doing?”

“Great, thanks largely in part to you, Abby, and Britney. I have my boy back, and no more rushes to the hospital,” she beamed proudly. “Does Abby have any idea that you’re going to propose to her?”

“Not a clue! Thanks for doing this for me, Mrs. Chandler.”

“You’re quite welcome, my pleasure. It’s the least I could do.” She silently wondered what it might be like to sleep with Brad. Words could never repay the debt of gratitude she feels she owes him, and she knew sometime soon she’d show him her appreciation in bed.

“I’m nervous as hell. I planned to ask Abby to marry me before the NHL draft, but I guess that means nothing now that my hockey career is over. I just hope she’ll say yes, even though I won’t be able to give her the rich lifestyle of an NHL hockey player. I love Abby so much and will be so lucky to be her husband. But what if she says no when I ask her?” Brad wondered out loud to Mrs. Chandler.

“Are you kidding me? I don’t know how many times she’s put her hands on her hips and told me, ‘You know, Mrs. Chandler, someday I’m going to marry that man!’ If ever it was destiny for two people to fall in love and get married, it’s you two,” she forecasted.

“In that case, let’s set destiny’s wheels into motion. Have you got the video camera ready?” He asked.

“I already started recording when I saw you and Abby come in the doorway,” she smiled.

“Abby is going to freak out!” He whispered.

Brad spotted Eric sitting at a table colouring with several other kids. Eric smiled as Brad sat beside him. “Everything is all set up, just as you asked,” Eric whispered to him.

“Thanks, Eric,” he said, giving him a high five. Brad looked over at his love. He could see a tiny, tiny patch of white panty showing between her closed legs but didn’t say anything.


Brad nodded to George to begin. “Abby, you are always here to visit us and cheer us up. Now it’s our turn to cheer you up,” he said, coming to her side.

“We made some posters for you,” beamed a toothless Sarah, carrying a small oxygen bottle and wearing a nasal breathing tube.

“That’s awfully sweet of everyone; thank you, honey,” Abby replied, smiling over at Brad. Sarah showed Abby a drawing of a crude green and red animal. “What is it?”

“Why, it’s a dinosaur; don’t you know anything about animals?” She giggled.

“You are so right, it is a dinosaur! A rather unique one at that!” Abby tried not to laugh.

“Guess what this one is, Abby?” Darlene asked, taking her turn.

“Ahh ... is it a horse?” She asked.

“No, silly, it’s a dog,” she laughed.

“You know what this is?” Shirley was next to show Abby her drawing.

“I think you had better tell me. My guessing skills aren’t very good today.”

“It’s a chicken!” She smiled proudly. Abby had to politely cover her mouth to stifle her laughter. She smiled at Brad, her heart so filled with love for him amongst these sweet, sweet, innocent children.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.