25 June 2009 - Cover

25 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Brad proposes to Abby. Karen has another one of her family and friends sex parties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

“Ahem, excuse me, earth calling Brad, earth calling Brad!” Abby kidded, using her hands as a megaphone. Abby’s comment brought Brad back to his senses from a light sleep. “Off in dreamland, were you?” She asked, coming to him.

“Only dreaming about you, my love,” he smiled, kissing and hugging her tightly. She shrieked as he lifted her tiny frame off the floor and hugged her tight. “I love you!” He exclaimed brightly.

“I love you too,” she replied, wrinkling her brow at his sudden, though often sudden, show of affection. Brad still couldn’t believe his good fortune to be loved by such an incredibly smart and beautiful young woman.

She looked stunningly beautiful wearing a white mini skirt and a light blue tank top that scooped a little on the low side. Her long brunette hair fell past her shoulders. Abby’s statuesque form would even make wearing a fifty-pound potato sack look sexy. Brad was putty in his love’s arms as they kissed.

“Bye, Mom and Dad. I love you. See you at the party!” She yelled in the master bedroom. The noises coming from behind the partially open door gave away the sounds of them enjoying another good fucking session.


“Your dad is letting you drive his Shelby?” She remarked as Brad politely opened her car door.

“He said it shouldn’t just sit in the driveway looking pretty; it needs to be driven, so I am.”

“Just be careful. This car must cost a lot of money,” Abby fretted.

Brad was as happy as he could be while driving through town. The throaty rumble of the engine announced its intended path. He was driving a beautiful, sexy car, and he had a beautiful, sexy girlfriend sitting beside him. Brad carefully parked the Shelby at the hospital, far away from other cars. They walked hand in hand from the summer heat into the cool, air-conditioned hospital. Alone on the three-floor elevator ride, she couldn’t resist Brad’s kiss and placing his hand on her breast.


“Hi, I’m Abby Kendall. I’m supposed to be here for a 4 o’clock liver test,” she said to the appointment clerk.

“Yes, you are,” she replied, confirming the time on the computer screen. “Unfortunately, Abby, with Bellville’s liver testing machine being out of action, we’re way behind our normal appointment schedule. The technician won’t be able to see you for at least an hour, maybe an hour and a half.”

“Now that sucks. What do we do for an hour and a half?” Brad complained but enjoyed Abby’s ample cleavage in the drab, sullen hospital.

“Why don’t we go and visit the kids upstairs? An hour and a half will fly by seeing them,” she smiled. As they turned towards the elevator, Brad looked back, giving the appointment clerk a big smile and a thumbs up, thank you sign.

Brad’s heart started to pump faster as his plan began to unfold. “Why does your hand feel so sweaty?” Abby commented, wiping her hands together.

“Guess it’s because I’m with such a hot-looking woman!” He smiled, gripping her hand a little tighter.

“I love you,” she said, kissing him as the elevator door opened. She returned his earlier grope and fondled his crotch. “I can’t wait much longer for us to make love,” she confided.

“Same with me; I mean, I love us doing our sixty-nine and your wonderful blow jobs together, but we need real fucking,” he lusted.

Their liver operations had left them with a decent amount of pain whenever they tried to have sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.