25 June 2009 - Cover

25 June 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Brad proposes to Abby. Karen has another one of her family and friends sex parties.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Oral Sex  

In the two months since Brad and Abby’s operations, their high school ensured they were both able to complete the school year and graduate from grade twelve. They were now capable of walking and doing moderate exercise, rarely out of sight of each other. Brad didn’t want to talk much about missing hockey with the Falcons, yet he intently watched the Memorial Cup tournament. He, Jake, Pete, and Derek naturally cheered for Windsor of the OHL.

It was exciting to watch Windsor win the tiebreaker game against the host team, Rimouski Oceanic, and then go on to beat the Drummondville Voltigeurs in the semi-final game. They witnessed Windsor defeat the Kelowna Rockets to win the Memorial Cup. Brad had mixed emotions, wondering what could have been for him and the Falcons.

His hockey interest continued with the NHL playoffs. He did his best to celebrate when goalie Marc André Fleury made a last-second miraculous save for the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the Stanley Cup.

Abby comforted him, sensing his mixed emotions about

never getting the opportunity to hoist the Memorial Cup again or several Stanley Cups over his head in celebration. “I’ll never forget what you’ve done for me!” She kissed and hugged him to her breasts.


It has so far been a whirlwind week for all three families: the Campbells, Haywards, and Kendalls. On the 22nd June, there was Brad and Abby’s high school prom, and on 24th, there was their graduation ceremony. The 21st was Jake Campbell’s prom, and the 23rd was his graduation ceremony. Dan, Karen, Wendy, Scott, and Vicky remarked on how the schedule had worked perfectly for Brad, Abby, and Jake so all families could attend the other important events. Scott also convinced Peter and Derek to attend Abby’s graduation ceremonies, citing that she attended theirs the other year.

Tomorrow is the National Hockey League entry draft, and Brad has continued to have mixed emotions that he tried to hide from Abby. He was excited for his best friend and teammate, Jake Campbell, who was heading to Montreal with his dad after tonight’s graduation party. Brad had asked his dad to host a graduation party for him, Abby, Jake, Tiffany, Britney, and Amber.

The NHL scouts and NSN TV hockey predictors had Jake Campbell ranked to be picked high in the second round. However, Brad felt disheartened that his liver transplant operation to save Abby’s life had ended his dreams of an NHL career. He knew the risks involved, and as much as he dreamed of playing in the NHL, he couldn’t possibly imagine not having Abby in his life, so the choice was an easy one to make.


Today, Brad is asking Abby to marry him. “What if she says no?” He pondered it a hundred times. How many times will they be ridiculed? “Maybe she’s pregnant.” Some will think. “How could she throw her life away like that at such a young age?” Others will comment. ” It’ll never last; they’re too young.”

Brad had been wracking his brain for weeks on how to propose to Abby. Being under eighteen years of age, they legally need their parents’ permission to wed. The only ones who knew he was proposing to Abby were her parents and his. They just didn’t know when, where, or how. Dan allowed Brad to use some money from his trust fund to buy Abby’s engagement and wedding ring set, the best 2,500 dollars he’ll ever spend. Dan returned his son’s favour and helped him pick out the rings for Abby; they had to be perfect.

Brad wanted his proposal to be so special, but hockey season was over, so he couldn’t and didn’t want to repeat Dan’s proposal to Karen. He and Abby weren’t big baseball or football fans either. One of the many things he and Abby did have in common was their liver operations and the precious kids they entertained at Trenton Memorial Hospital.

Before their liver operations, Brad and Abby were common visitors to the children waiting for organ transplants. Now, they had become frequent visitors to the children’s ward at Memorial, singing and playing with the kids who were receiving treatment while waiting for their life-changing operation.

Abby was a natural with the young boys and girls. They were always drawn to her like bees to honey. She would look wide-eyed at Brad at the chaos and the fuss the kids made around her. She’d smile and wink at Brad with yearning love in her eyes, dreaming that someday she’d have her own family with him. Brad already knew Abby would make an excellent mother to their children.

She eagerly helped Karen and Wendy with their two babies and Tina with her twins, learning early what it takes to be a new mom. Brad and Abby had always joked about the number five. The five Olympic rings, the five cows and goats he and her dad kidded about, and there were the five Stanley Cup rings he’d never get to wear, but more importantly, the five children they wanted to have.

Brad finally figured out how he’d propose to Abby, but he needed help from some of his young friends at the hospital.


Brad answered the expected call from Abby: “Hi Brad, Doctor Burnett’s office called me and said one of the machines that tested my liver yesterday had malfunctioned. He asked me to go to Memorial and have their machine do the test today. I’m supposed to be there at 4 o’clock, and we’d still have time to get to the graduation party our parents are hosting.”

“I’ll pick you up in about half an hour,” Brad replied, making sure he had Abby’s engagement ring.

“Maybe, if we have time, we could visit the kids before my test,” she suggested.

“That’s a great idea. Abs, I was going to suggest we visit the kids either before or after your test. Love you!”

“I love you too.”

“Yes!” Brad exclaimed, smiling and fist-punching the air. Abby has planned part of her engagement without even knowing it.


“You wanted to see me, Dad, before I head over to Abby’s?” Brad asked, entering the master bedroom. Wendy was astride Dan’s cock, fucking the daylights out of him.

“Better not hang around too long, Brad, or your next to fuck me,” she warned as Dan fondled her tits. “Come and feel my tits before you leave,” she asked. Brad did so, feeling her left one as she rode Dan’s cock. “One thing about being pregnant is that my hormones are going nuts. I’m so fucking horny for cock and pussy.” She leaned a little left and started to unzip Brad’s fly.

“You should have seen poor Ben a few minutes ago. He and Cathy were sitting in the rec room, minding their own business, watching the NHL draft preview. I had him fuck me right beside her on the couch. I didn’t clean my pussy and then hauled Dan to bed for some cream pie, and now a nice, loving fuck,” she explained.

Wendy freed Brad’s cock from his underwear and began to stroke it. “I’m not complaining, but soon I’ll run out of cock to fuck me. If Jake wasn’t over at Tiffany’s, I’d have him fuck me too.”

“I’d love to stay and be next. You know I’d never turn down the chance to fuck you, but I should be going to Abby’s,” Brad sighed.

Dan reached the end table and tossed him the keys to the red beast. “You’re going to let me drive your Shelby?” Brad asked with an open mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.