Domestic Partners for Professional Women - Cover

Domestic Partners for Professional Women

Copyright© 2018 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Angela answers an ad for leasing male companions for a ninety day test period. She got more than she bargained for and got a bonus of a female receptionist with a yen for older women to tutor her in coupling skills.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Angela’s second contract was more expensive than the first one but she was comfortable with Danny Stallion now and she had even managed to reach the heights of a satisfactory orgasm more than one whilst he was mounted on her rump and doing her doggie style from behind.

Still, she was finding out that getting a female wingman and going out on a double date was even more pleasurable than her contracted partner. On her last adventure, she had gained a female friend for life and two gentlemen who were definitely not gentlemen when it came to doing it. That was just fine with her because she liked it that way without asking for it because she didn’t want to expose the depths of her depravity when it came to carnal experiences.

Today was a good example of her changing lifestyle.

She had awoken and went into her room-mate Jessica’s bedroom to wake her up because she had a cattle call at a theater downtown. Her roomie had aspirations of becoming a star on Broadway and was willing to do anything no matter how dirty to achieve her goal before she hit thirty. Right now she was twenty-five and she figured she had five good years of sleeping around to find her dream job and reach her target of stardom.

Angela had allowed her to move in with her after a party that had turned into a bit of an orgy with Jessica as the main course for the evening. Of course the poor girl was so drunk that she didn’t even realize she was being done front and back by a pair of no-good groupies that wouldn’t know a producer if he or she fell right into their lap. The entire list of guests were entertained by the girl’s sensuous movements uncertain to hump forward or back as she was impaled on both sides by impressive cocks without mercy.

The younger of her newfound friends ran out to the kitchen and came back with a hot dog and started to tickle her cunt with it then eventually shoving it up her vagina and later into her brown eye for good measure. Jessica shivered because the thing had been in the fridge and she had a hard time taking the cold stick of meat into the depths of her warm insides.

Then the silly boy had the idea that he would cook the hot dog and stuck it into the microwave and didn’t even wipe of the residue of Jessica’s bottom or her soaking wet pussy. He brought it back on a fork stuck right in the middle and teased Jessica’s pretty lips with the thing like it was a new play toy for them to have fun with. After it had cooled off, he pushed it into her mouth and they laughed with the audience as the bewildered girl ate the hot dog so recently residing inside her pretty brown eye.

She gave the girl the guest bedroom to sleep in and when she woke up the next morning dragged her to the shower to sober her up and wash off all the sins of the night before from her beautiful white skin using her French imported soap and her bare hands all over her private parts until she knew the girl’s geography like the back of her own hand.

She now had Jessica right where she wanted her.

Angela showed Jessica the full tape of her behavior the night before and she could tell the girl was deeply ashamed of her actions on the screen. In fact, she constantly kept asking Angela, “Was that really me doing that?”

Once she got the aspiring actress calmed down, she opened her knees to her and the girl signed and surrendered to her orders licking her from stem to stern and even venturing her tiny tongue into her backside for some dirt-hole explorations. Angela was in Seventh Heaven with the beautiful girl’s face between her legs and she stroked her silky hair with loving caresses like a lover in a non-platonic relationship. She made certain the girl was in good shape before sending her down to the waiting taxi to take her to the theater and softly spanked her ass as she built up her confidence with some French kisses to send her on her way knowing that someone that loved her was waiting for her return.

She watched her heart-shaped ass bounce down the hallway to the elevator and smiled at the girl as the doors closed on her disappearing form. She had given her an extra cell phone just in case she wanted to inform her of her progress and how her reading was received by the casting director. Angela personally knew the casting director and had given him several blow jobs just to keep her hand in the game and keep him on her side in future projects.

He was a mixed blood male with no hang-ups about screwing white girls, dark-skinned girls and even the pretty Asian girls that wanted to get into show business. His name was Andre and he had this phony French accent thing all worked out to snare the girls interested in learning all about the French way of loving that girls find fascinating until they get an actual Frenchman in bed with them and the grass doesn’t look greener on the other side of the street any longer.

Anyway, Angela knew instinctively that the femme chasing Andre was lusting to get into her ass in the worst way and that he probably had a lot of wet dreams about spreading her ass cheeks when he was in the mood of anal loving. She knew that she would be able to get Jessica the casting role if she dangled her ass as a prize for him if he played ball with her in giving the girl a chance. In fact, she had already coached Jessica to get down on her knees if Andre showed any interest because it was only to show that she was willing to follow his orders like a good little girl. Angela knew that Andre was deathly afraid of rejection in any form and she understood how to make submission the tool that would open up doors for her protégées on his casting couch.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.