The Administrator - Cover

The Administrator

Copyright© 2020 by Westside24

Chapter 6

Lisa was in Doug’s office when the subject of Walter Karl’s passing and what was going to happen to his realty business came up.

“Do you think Nancy is going to try and manage the business?” asked Doug.

“No, because after the funeral I talked to her and she said she was going to try and sell the business. Nancy told me she will probably move back to Tampa which is where she was living when she met Walt. Her parents are fairly well-to-do but need help because of some medical problems. I don’t know who will buy the business but she better does something quick before the big producing agents start to leave and there goes the business. Not sure what the business is worth but the building is mortgage free and with the two apartments on the second floor that should make it worth something.”

Doug was listening to Lisa talk and he didn’t say anything. He reached into a drawer in his desk and pulled out an application form for a loan and handed it to her.

“What’s this?”

Doug still didn’t say anything and could see Lisa going back and forth looking at the application and then at him.

Finally, she understood why he handed her the application.

“You think I should buy the business?”

He just nodded his head.

“You don’t want me here anymore?”

“Please don’t ever say or ever think that. You are a jewel and it is going to hurt this operation if you leave. The thing is that you know all about that realty business since in my opinion you practically ran that office when you were there. All of the people there liked and respected you because of how you treated them. Being the owner pays considerably more than what you make here and I want you to be a success. As the saying goes I want you to “Be all that you can be.” Think about doing it and becoming the owner.”

Doug could see Lisa giving considerable thought to his suggestion as she left his office. Nothing more was said the rest of the day about Lisa purchasing the realty business.

The next day Lisa told Doug she had some personal business to take care of and needed to take a long lunch hour. This had happened before so it wasn’t unusual for her to ask for extra time.

With nothing going on and the absence of some intimate female companionship, Doug was becoming a concern which caused him to think about Essie. He wondered if she was ever going to be flying back to O’Hare anymore. Since he did have her e-mail address he sent her an email asking her that question.

Later that evening he checked his e-mail and could see Essie had responded. He read her e-mail that said, “Unless my situation changes I probably won’t be flying into O’Hare anymore. The reason I say that is that my husband doesn’t like me staying overnight in these cities which he says can be dangerous. Because of that, he told me he wants me to do flights that have me coming back home every night and not doing layovers. I am sure you can understand why I need to do what he says if I want to keep a happy marriage. Take care and if my situation ever changes I will let you know. Essie.”

Doug didn’t know if he should be shocked or surprised after reading her response. He did however think about the two nice times he had in being with her and remembered how she looked or acted when she orgasmed. It was the most intense he had ever seen a woman express herself when she climaxed. Chuckling to himself he wondered if her pillows had bite marks on them.

The following morning Lisa walked into his office and handed him a completed loan application. He perused the application and noted it was for her to purchase the building and realty business. The amount of the loan requested was less than what Doug thought would be required.

Lisa told Doug she met with Nancy at lunch and explained the offer she was making and why. Nancy understood and accepted the offer. As with most offers to purchase property, it was contingent on Lisa being able to secure financing.

“I will approve the loan with one stipulation.”

“What is that?”

“That you find and train your replacement before you leave.”

With a somewhat mischievous look on her face, Lisa said, “That may not be a problem as I have someone already in mind. She is five foot one and in the two hundred and thirty-pound class but she has a great personality. She is presently learning the English language but is fluent in Russian.”

“When you have time can you find me the big stamp that says REJECT? For some reason, I am thinking I will need to use it.”

Laughing Lisa turned to leave Doug’s office with his eyes looking at her nice butt.

Later that day Lisa told him that a friend of hers, Mia Landers would be on Monday to be interviewed to replace her. She said Mia was a legal secretary who was tired of the daily commute by train to downtown for work and was looking for something closer to home. Lisa said she would be a good replacement.

It turned out that the good taste he knew Lisa possessed carried over in her recommending replacements. Mia was an attractive woman, who was a few years younger than Doug. He quickly knew interviewing her that she would be an excellent replacement for Lisa. Doug offered her the same salary that Lisa was being paid.

Mia said that was close to what she was making now but a ten-minute drive to work was like a big bump-up in pay since she wouldn’t need to pay for parking or the train fare. Further, she would be able to leave home an hour and a half later to get to work in the morning and get back home much earlier in the evening which was also a big plus.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.