Hodgepodge - Cover

Hodgepodge

Copyright© 2018 by Dab10

Rude Awakening

It was very late when I, the best man manhandled my best friend, the groom to my parents house.

Well I guess it’s my sister’s and mine now.

I poured him into my sister’s bed, she was away at college. Somewhere after 3 a.m. I finally got to bed. At 5:30 am give or take I woke to a shriek a mix of little girl and a cat in a wet sack. I ran grabbing a bat off my wall.

In the hall I trace it to my sister’s room I open the door and see a shadow holding a knife and my friend still shrieking trying to crawl through the headboard. I reach with my left hand to turn the light on.

With the lights on I looked and fell down laughing as I see my friend still trying to fuse through the wall and my sister’s cardboard cutout of hannah montana singing into her wireless mike.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.