A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 3: A Broken Promise

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3: A Broken Promise - Steve's interior life has been in turmoil for months as NIKA has grown too large to be managed as a small business, and he's once again trying to balance his own impulses around what's best for him against what's best for those he loves most. While took a European Birgit coming to America to set Steve's story in motion, it'll be an American Bridget in Europe that helps him finally achieve «Lagom» and bring it to a close… at least until his eldest son and daughter hit puberty.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

August 4, 1996, Chicago, Illinois

When I got up on Sunday morning, I retrieved the newspaper from the front porch, got a cup of coffee, and then joined Birgit in the sunroom to cuddle and read the newspaper. The headline was shocking - the FBI had executed a search warrant on Richard Jewell’s house, and had named him a ‘person of interest’ in the Olympic bombing. I found it hard to believe he had done it, but not knowing anything about the man, I couldn’t say for sure one way or the other.

I was surprised when the phone in my study rang just after 7:00am, and after dislodging a very annoyed Birgit, I got up from the chaise and went to answer it.

“I think I’ll be ready for January 1st,” Lyudmila said after we greeted each other.

“OK. Then I’ll have the necessary papers drawn up for us to sign, and then Vanya and Dima will arrange to have the money from the investors deposited in a Swiss bank for your use. They’ll make sure everything is cool with the Financial authorities so the account is properly registered.”

“Cool. When will we sign the papers?”

“I need to visit LA, San Francisco, and Colorado Springs early next month. I can bring everything with me.”

“I know the PERFECT way to seal the deal!” she laughed.

“Of COURSE you do!” I laughed. “Let’s get the paperwork done and then we can discuss any additional, unwritten contract terms!”

“You know, Stepa Rayevich,” she said in a sexy Russian accent, “I am VERY «некультурный»!”

I laughed, “You know my weakness!”

“Obviously! I swear, Tanya faked her accent in the end because she KNEW what it did to you!”

“Watch From Russia with Love!” I chuckled.

“I’ve seen it,” she laughed. “If a black choker is all it takes, I’ll buy one!”

“In the past, that would probably have been enough. Things have changed a bit.”

“But not enough for you to back out of your deal with Lyusya Alekseyevna! When will you be in the Bay Area?”

“Probably the week of the 12th. Does that work?”

“Sure. Are you going to stay in the city or in Silicon Valley?”

“I love the Mark Hopkins and there are way more interesting restaurants and bars in the city.”

“Do you plan to see Scott?”

“Probably for lunch. I’ll call him in the next week or so.”

“Cool. I’ll see you the week of the 12th. Let me know when your plans are set.”

“Will do.”

We said ‘goodbye’ and I hung up, then went to the kitchen to begin making breakfast. Birgit joined me to help.

“Ready to go to Vermont, Pumpkin?”

“I packed last night. Mom said she’s going to take me to the airport right after lunch.”

“What about cuddles?” I asked.

“I think you’ll be OK, Dad!” she giggled.

“I was worried about you! I guess cuddling with Katy, Amy, and Davey will substitute?”

“Don’t worry! Nobody will replace you, Dad!”

“But you’re growing up and things will change.”

“You’ll always be my dad, and I’ll always love you.”

“And I’ll always love you, Pumpkin. What are you going to do in Vermont?”

“Help with the guests, help with Davey, bake pies, and make ice cream!”

“Sounds fun.”

“Will you miss me?”

“Always!” I answered, thinking ‘maybe’ might be a better answer, but the reaction I risked in saying that, even in jest, wasn’t worth it!

We finished preparing breakfast, and Kara, Maria Cristina, Jasmine, Albert, Stephie, and Ashley joined us. When we finished eating, we cleaned up, then went to the sunroom where we spent the rest of the morning.

We had lunch together, and when we finished, it was time for Birgit to leave for the airport. I helped Kara get the kids into the minivan. She’d decided to take Albert, Stephie, and Ashley with her to give Maria Cristina and I some time together. I gave Birgit a hug, and she got into the passenger seat. I kissed her forehead and made sure she properly buckled her safety belt, then closed the door. I walked around and gave Kara a hug and a kiss, then she got into the van. She backed out of the driveway and I waved to Birgit as they pulled away.

I turned, took Maria Cristina’s hand, and we walked back into the house.

“What would you like to do?” I asked.

“You promised to find more interesting places to kiss,” she said impishly.

“Well, there’s the elevator, or the attic room, or the porch swing, or maybe the shed!”

She slapped my arm lightly, “That is NOT what you meant!”

“Are you sure about that?” I asked with an evil grin.

“It better not be! You’ve basically teased me for the last six weeks!”

“If you recall, I said we were going to take it slowly. Your room?”

“Yes! Did Kara take all the kids to give us time together?”

“See, I KNEW you were smart!” I grinned.

I led her up to her room, and closed and locked the door. I turned and she was quickly in my arms, and we exchanged a soft, sexy French kiss. I moved my hands to Maria Cristina’s butt, squeezed her cheeks, then slid my hands up and pushed my fingers inside her shorts. I hooked them under her t-shirt and pulled it up a bit. Maria Cristina broke the kiss and raised her arms, encouraging me. I wasted no time pulling the t-shirt up over her head, and off her arms. I tossed it onto the loveseat and we shared another soft French kiss.

I slid my hands over the smooth skin of Maria Cristina’s back, eventually settling them on the strap of her thin cotton bra. I deftly unhooked it, then slid my hands to her shoulders and slid those straps to the side. Maria Cristina broke the kiss and stepped back, allowing the bra to fall away, slip down her arms, and drop to the floor. I looked down to see her beautiful small breasts which were about ten shades lighter brown than the rest of her nicely-tanned skin.

“Beautiful,” I whispered.

I kissed each of her shoulders, then along each clavicle, causing Maria Cristina to shiver slightly. I kissed slowly down her sternum, then planted a very soft kiss, just a brush of the lips, on each hard, deep brown nipple, eliciting a soft gasp from Maria Cristina each time. I stood up straight again, and we exchanged another deep French kiss, then I lowered my head to her right breast and took her nipple into my mouth. She moaned softly, and her hand went to the back of my head, encouraging me with light pressure.

“That feels wonderful,” she sighed.

I sucked gently on her nipple and ran my tongue around her areola, savoring the slightly salty taste and the faint floral scent of body spray. A minute or so later I switched to her other breast, and after a minute or so of loving attention, punctuated by her soft gasps, I released it, straightened and pulled Maria Cristina tightly to me as we exchanged another soft French kiss, holding it for a couple of minutes.

When we broke the kiss, she sighed deeply, and put her head on my chest.

“Was that interesting enough?” I asked with a grin.

“Are you kidding?” she laughed. “Wow!”

“So you want me to do that again?”

“Oh, yes!” she breathed.

I did as she asked, this time switching back and forth several times, and when I released her left breast for the last time, I gently kissed down her flat stomach to her navel and pressed my tongue into it. Maria Cristina jumped a bit, but used her hand to hold my lips to the taut skin around her belly button. I pulled back a bit, kissed along the skin just above her shorts from her right to her left, then stood up and moved behind her.

I put my hands on her sides, and slid them up to cup her breasts, planting soft kissing on her shoulders and neck. I gently strummed her nipples and moved my lips to her earlobe. She squeaked when I sucked the earlobe into my mouth, then her breath quickened and she groaned deeply. I released her earlobe, turned her to face me, and pulled her into a tight hug.

“I can’t believe how good that made me feel!” she whispered.

“Earlobes are erogenous,” I replied.

“Do you like that?”

“Yes. But remember, you only do what you want to do.”

Maria Cristina pulled back a bit, and I saw a silly grin on her face.

“Make me feel like that again, and I’ll do ANYTHING!”

“Be careful what you wish for,” I chuckled.

“If I did the same stuff to you, would it make you feel good?”

“Yes.”

“As good as you made me feel? You gave me a small orgasm!”

“How do you know it was small?” I asked with a smirk.

“After we kissed for the first time a few months ago, I had the fantasies about what it might be like...”

“And you touched yourself?”

“My mom would KILL me! And so would the priest at church!”

“You do know there’s nothing wrong with doing that, right?”

“I was raised traditional Catholic even if I don’t agree with everything. They call it ‘self-abuse’.”

“Did you feel like you were abusing yourself?”

“NO!” she declared with a laugh. “But it made me want to kiss you more!”

“Kiss?” I grinned.

“That’s how it starts, right?”

“Usually.”

“Can I make you feel good? Please?”

I nodded, “I’d like that, but there’s no rush.”

“That thing pressing into my hip says otherwise!”

Maria Cristina took my hand and led me next to the loveseat. Her fingers nimbly unbuttoned the three buttons of my polo shirt and I raised my arms to allow her to pull it over my head. She planted two soft kisses on my chest, but didn’t delay in moving towards her ultimate goal. She quickly undid my belt, unbuttoned my slacks, pulled down the zipper, then pushed them down. I stepped out of them, and moved my hands to her shorts.

I looked her in the eye, and when she didn’t object, I pushed them down, leaving both of us standing facing each other, clad only in panties and boxer-briefs. I pulled Maria Cristina gently to me and we exchanged a French kiss. She broke it fairly quickly, and put her fingers inside my boxer-briefs. She looked me in the eyes, I nodded my approval, and she carefully pulled them away from my body, over my erection and down past my thighs. They fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them. Maria Cristina looked down and breathed in sharply.

“That’s way different from the drawings in health class!” she whispered.

I nodded and she put her hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me back onto the loveseat. Once I sat down, she knelt in front of me, put her crossed arms on my legs, and rested her chin on them.

“What do I do?” she asked quietly.

“For me, the best way is to treat it like an ice cream cone at first, and then a popsicle.”

“If I make you feel really good, will you still be able to make love with me today?”

I nodded, “If that’s what you want, yes.”

“I do,” she whispered.

She stretched and gave me a soft kiss, then lowered her head and planted a soft kiss on the very tip of my glans. My dick twitched in anticipation and Maria Cristina giggled softly, then kissed my glans again. After a few tentative kisses, she slid her tongue from her mouth and made an experimental lick which felt like an electric shock. I moaned softly from the combination of pleasure and the sight of what she was doing.

Maria Cristina began bathing my glans and shaft with her tongue, treating it as if it were a melting ice cream cone. After a couple of minutes, she ran her tongue around my glans, then opened her mouth and sucked gently on the tip, causing me to groan with pleasure. Ever so slowly she took me into her mouth, getting about half my length into her, then pulled back, all the while sucking gently.

“Did I do that right?” she asked.

“Absolutely,” I breathed.

“Do you want to, um, orgasm in my mouth?” she asked.

“Only if you want me to,” I replied.

She smiled, “I asked what YOU wanted.”

“Yes,” I replied.

She smiled and took me into her mouth again and began slowly bobbing up and down, sucking gently and running her tongue over my glans each time she moved her head up. She was giving an EXCELLENT blowjob for a beginner, and I wondered if she’d had some ‘instruction’ from a certain troublemaking wife of mine. In fact, I was fairly positive that had happened at some point given everything I knew about Maria Cristina.

She continued fellating me, taking more of me into her mouth over time, until my glans touched the back of her mouth. She used long, slow bobs, gentle licks, and soft sucks to bring me very close to the edge. I tensed slightly and she released me.

“Now?” she asked.

I nodded and she took me into her mouth again, and began bobbing faster and sucking harder. I felt her hand on the base of my shaft, and she gently cupped my balls. She lifted up so just the glans was in her mouth and sucked hard, lashing me with her tongue. Two seconds later I groaned and exploded into her mouth. Maria Cristina coughed a bit, but swallowed as I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her mouth. After the last spurt, she bobbed a few times, sucking gently, then released me.

I pulled her up to me and we exchanged a fierce French kiss. I nearly burst out laughing as my strong suspicions about Kara were confirmed by the cum Maria Cristina had kept in her mouth which we now shared. I broke the kiss about a minute later.

“When did you talk to Kara?” I asked.

“Last night. Are you upset?”

I laughed softly, “No. But she has a habit of being a troublemaker!”

“She said I could have you all night tonight. If you want.”

“And what ELSE did she say?” I asked.

“You aren’t going to be angry, are you?”

I was upset, and might even be angry. But I couldn’t let on that was the case.

“More than likely, I’ll laugh. But I will say something to her.”

“She said that.”

“Of COURSE she did,” I replied flatly. “So?”

“She said today I should try everything possible, then decide what I like and do that.”

I sighed, “I’m not sure that’s a good idea.”

“She said you would say that, too. I want to. Really.”

“Do you know what you’re asking for?” I asked.

She nodded, “Eleven.”

Elyse’s scoring system! The ONLY way Maria Cristina could know THAT was to have talked to Elyse as well.

“You talked to Elyse?” I asked.

She nodded, “Kara said I should. She was right. Elyse sees you very differently from how Kara and Jessica see you. And before you ask, I spent time with Birgit, too. She’s hilarious. I can’t believe she’s only eight!”

“Why do I sense a conspiracy?” I asked with a small sigh.

“You’re not upset, right?”

I was becoming upset, but I couldn’t let on.

I shook my head, “No. They’re looking out for me. I just wish they had left this to my pace.”

“They did! Well, not Birgit. Kara, Jessica, and Elyse all said I should defer to your judgment. But after those kisses and you touching my boob through my shirt, and my fantasies, I decided not to wait.”

I was singularly unhappy that Kara had gone against my expressed wishes and talked to Maria Cristina about sex. I’d kept my own counsel on the issue on purpose, and she’d purposefully violated our agreement. I also suspected that despite what Maria Cristina had just said, that the ‘defer to my judgment’ was said, at least by Kara, with a wink and a nod. Upset no longer cut it; I was angry. I was tempted to walk out of the room and go see if Kara was back from the airport, and tell her how angry I was. But that was between Kara and me, and I wasn’t going to upset Maria Cristina by walking out.

“I’m almost afraid to ask what Birgit said,” I said.

“She said if I wanted to have sex with you, I should, and that the moms had nothing to say about it!”

“That’s not entirely true, but close enough. That said, you probably don’t want to discuss my sex life with my eight-year-old daughter.”

“I didn’t! She just said that this morning while you were taking your phone call.”

“I’ll have a word with her when she gets back from Vermont.”

“Please don’t. We were talking about how much she loves you and how you two have a great relationship. It really was just that one comment.”

“Since you asked me not to, I won’t.”

“So all I have to do is ask and you’ll do it?”

“If it’s within my power, and doesn’t hurt my wives or my kids, yes.”

“Cool!”

“So, what is it you want?”

She laughed softly, put her lips near my ear and whispered. There was no doubt in my mind that Kara was behind this, but if Maria Cristina really wanted what she asked for, I’d do it. Although I was displeased with Kara, there was no way I could reveal that to Maria Cristina.

“You’re sure?”

She nodded, “Yes.”

We exchanged a soft kiss, and I dropped my hand to her bare thigh and traced a finger along it until I came to soft cotton covering a fleshy mound. I rubbed gently and Maria Cristina squirmed, giving me more access. I traced my finger along her labia, then slid my hand inside her panties and slipped my finger down to feel soft pubic hair, then slick, spongy flesh. Maria Cristina breathed in sharply, drawing breath from my lungs as we continued to kiss.

I broke the kiss and helped her from my lap, then drew down her light blue cotton panties, exposing pale brown flesh and dark, neatly trimmed pubic hair. The contrast between the areas covered by her bikini and the areas which she had tanned made her look incredibly sexy, not that she wouldn’t be sexy without the ‘tan lines’.

I stood up, maneuvered Maria Cristina onto the loveseat, then lowered my face between her legs. The scent was heavenly and caused blood to rush to my semi-flaccid dick. I planted a soft kiss and received just a hint of musky flavor. Desire overpowered me, and I slowly pressed my tongue between her engorged labia, getting a full taste of her delectable juices. Maria Cristina bucked her hips softly in encouragement, and I acted on that encouragement, kissing, licking, and sucking until she gasped, groaned, and used her hand to push my face firmly into her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.