A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget - Cover

Preview

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 10 - Bridget

by Michael Loucks

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Ma/ft, Fa/Fa, Mult, Workplace, Polygamy/Polyamory, First, Slow,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Steve's interior life has been in turmoil for months as NIKA has grown too large to be managed as a small business, and he's once again trying to balance his own impulses around what's best for him against what's best for those he loves most. While took a European Birgit coming to America to set Steve's story in motion, it'll be an American Bridget in Europe that helps him finally achieve «Lagom» and bring it to a close… at least until his eldest son and daughter hit puberty.

This is the continuation of the story told in AWLL 1 and AWLL 2, Books 1-9. If you haven’t read those, you’ll have serious difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read all that has come before this book!

This series now has a companion series, Good Medicine, and there are several ‘crossover’ characters in Book 10. Generally speaking, you’ll get more out of Book 10 if you read through Good Medicine - Sophomore Year before you read Book 10, but it is not mandatory.

As with the earlier books, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a decent amount of sex, some of it explicit and juicy, and some of it agonizingly erotic in its simplicity.

Please note that this book will skip time. Watch the section headers and dates!

A special thanks to Steve Smith, my editor, who has done an incredibly fantastic job helping me bring these characters to life. Also, to my proofreaders and the members of the AWLL email group and Discord server who get to read the pre-release chapters and point out the remaining typos and misses.

I can be reached by email at: author@michaelloucks.com

Please consider joining our AWLL group on Discord: https://discord.gg/UE8tAG5

Or, for low-volume email updates, join our mailing list: https://a-well-lived-life.com/mailman/listinfo/awlll

Additional content, including images of some of the people in AWLL and stories about Ray’s time in the Navy, OSS, and CIA is available via Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/MichaelLoucks or via SubscribeStar: https://www.subscribestar.com/MichaelLoucks

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.