John, Mark, or Timothy - Cover

John, Mark, or Timothy

by Uther Pendragon

Copyright 2010, Uther Pendragon

Flash Sex Story: He enjoys his marriage bed now, despite the precautions that Judy's pregnancy necessitates. He looks forward, however, to the freedom and vigor of sex after his son is born.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

I kiss Judy’s breast; reaching around the bulge, I stroke her labia. The breast is dry now, but when John, Mark, or Timothy is born I’ll be able to sip a bit of the sweetness she provides him.

When she’s ready, I help her turn away from me. I ease myself into her. I face her hair -- lovely hair, but less lovely at close range than her face. I ease in and out and reach around to continue stroking her clit with my finger.

When he’s born and she has recovered, when he’s in his crib in his own room, I’ll be over her again. I’ll look into her eyes. I’ll see her expression when I enter. My phallus, rather than my finger, will stroke her clit. When I rest on my elbows, I will hold her delightful breasts in my hands.

I’ll rest my full weight on her loins, press hard against her as I stab myself into her depths. As my excitement builds, I will drive freely in and out of her welcoming warmth. As her excitement builds, she’ll again wrap me with legs and arms. I’ll feel the top of my phallus rub her clit. I’ll feel my delta press against hers. I’ll watch her face change from loving to concerned as her climax approaches.

I’ll see her scowl as the climax takes her. Her gasp will be visible as well as audible when her tunnel starts to clutch my cock. And my shout will answer hers.

Now, able to see none of her response, I do what memory tells me evokes it. And, while I’m rubbing her nexus of feeling, I’m moving half my phallus in and out of her smoothness. If that doesn’t provide the comfortable closeness that being buried deep within her provides, it does produce quite enough stimulation -- maybe a bit too much. I’m gritting my teeth to hold back when Judy finally crosses over. Then I press hard against her hips and shoot into her quivering tunnel.

We lie quietly afterwards. I kiss the back of her neck, and she pats my hip. She pulls my hand to the spot where John, Mark, or Timothy kicks in his minor participation in his parents’ play. I breathe deeply; Judy gasps. Even this gentle exercise is a strain on her.

When John, Mark, or Timothy is old enough to be sent to his grandparents for the afternoon -- and two grandmothers have already presented their invitations -- we’ll be alone again. Judy will be agile again. We’ll kiss and strip each other while standing. She’ll sit on my lap in the straight chair while we touch each other everywhere. I’ll kiss her full breasts and steal a sip of my son’s dinner. I’ll stroke her thighs until her labia are dripping. Then I’ll rub that moisture onto her clit.

When Judy has had as much of this as she can stand, she’ll move to face me and straddle me. Then, slowly, with me holding her butt to ease her down, with her holding my phallus to guide it in, she will sink down onto my lap until I am entirely engulfed. We’ll sit like that and kiss in the new position. Her waist will be small enough for all of her to be close to all of me. Her breasts will press against my chest; my tongue will explore her mouth.

Soon, though, Judy will feel the need to move up and down. And her motion will move me in and out of her. Totally engulfed when she begins, I’ll only have the tip in her as she stands higher. I’ll feel every bit of her vagina sliding over me as she sits back down. My excitement will build until I stand up. I’ll carry all of her weight, but it will be just her weight.

She’ll hold my shoulders with her hands and my waist with her legs. I’ll hold her butt against me. I’ll sway forward and back, moving both of us a lot and myself into and out of her a little. I’ll take small steps until I’m standing in front of the bed. Then, not having to worry about dropping her, I’ll be able to give my entire concentration to my motion within her.

As the friction builds my excitement, my excitement will increase the rate at which I sway and my speed deep into her a back a little out. The root of my cock, the pivot of our motion, will be against her clit. This will bring her over. And, when she comes, the quivering squeeze will bring me over. We’ll shout together, and then we’ll drop together.

Luckily, there will be a bed under us. All of her but her lower legs will be on it. Enough of my torso will be on it -- or her -- to support my weight. I’ll spend my time kissing her breasts until I get back enough strength to climb the rest of the way into bed.

The present is sweet, with her hair to kiss and John, Mark, or Timothy’s motions to feel. But the future will be sweeter and more active.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.