Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE - Cover

Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2087, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

The crew decided it was bedtime.

The morrow would be a busy day, as they would finish restocking the ship in the morning and then head to Tris to undertake their first mission. The married couples left first and the singles were left. Beanie, Bella and Pat also said their goodnights leaving Quean with Kola and Tale to finish their drinks.

“So youngsters, what do you really think about today’s excitement?” she asked them as she looked at them keenly.

Tale answered happily, “Fucking amazing. I can see why I’m a Physics Mage since I’m a fluids specialist. I think having Earth and Nature disciplines will come in bloody handy too. I had thought to go to Harmony to see if I did have magical abilities after I finished this two-year stint but I don’t need to go now.”

Kola nodded, “Yes I also believe that Lee has matched me with my skills. Energy makes sense since I’m primarily an electrician. Lore and Earth are also good for a tradesperson and I do like to learn new things and build things.”

Quean nodded. “Lee said Lore, Psychic and Nature are common for a medical and science orientated person. I’m not sure how they can be incorporated into healing but Lee said there is an extensive library on the Mad to help me. Pat also has some healing skills and she has said she will help me with the basics.”

Tale chuckled, “I wonder if she thought she would be the only Shifter on the ship?”

“Possibly,” Quean replied. “I wonder if Dusty is aware that Pat has her eye on her and James.”

“Seriously?” Tale gasped.

Quean nodded, “Our good Captain has a wandering eye too.”

“Who is he interested in?” Tale had to ask. She thought he was cute enough but she doubted it was she. She didn’t really go for men as tall as Chris and James. Even Beanie was very tall compared to her. It was just as well she had taken a shine to Kola even if he was a little quiet for her taste. He hadn’t said very much, all day.

“I think our resident gunner is in for a surprise or two,” Quean said sagely.

Tale blinked several times at this response. “You’re kidding right?” she responded. She had though Quean and Beanie would hit it off.

To her surprise, Kola answered, “Nope, He will be in the Captain’s bed before the end of the week and love every minute he is.”

Tale frowned, “Why do you say that? I didn’t pick either of them as being homos.”

Kola gave her a cheeky grin that made him adorable to Tale. “Perhaps not, more bi-sexual I say. They were both busy checking each other out and I think the Captain loves the idea of being able to change gender. Darla and Beanie will also enjoy the ability to change. Lee picked them for a reason and I believe she had every intention of us all being shapeshifters before we left the Moon.”

“So who is Bella going to end up with?” Tale asked. She hoped Kola hadn’t set his sights on her, as that would really piss her off. It wasn’t that she didn’t like Bella but she didn’t want to share a man with her.

“The Andrews’ couple will adopt her,” Kola said with conviction.

Quean smiled at Kola indulgently, “And?”

Kola chuckled, “Yes, oh wise one, we short-arses are a triad as well. We may be an eclectic combination but we will rub along just fine.”

Tale looked at her two companions in shock. She hadn’t really thought of teaming up with Quean and Kola. Kola yes but not Quean. She had thought that Pat might be a possibility for her. Quean was a lot older than she was even though she didn’t look it, and she was so much smarter and more refined when compared to her brash nature.

Quean saw that Tale was conflicted about this revelation and guessed one of the reasons why. “Tale, I may be older than you but I can assure you that you will be a very important member of our triad. I think you are the one that will stop Kola and me from being so self-absorbed and will teach us how to have fun. We need you, dear.”

Kola got up from his seat and went to sit beside Tale. He gently hugged her to his side and said, “I agree, we both need you. I have no idea what our sex life will be like, as I have bugger all experience with one woman let alone two. So you and Quean will have to teach me.”

“I guess we will experiment with gender swapping and possibly with whatever animals we can change into if they are compatible. I do think that we will have fun and learn from each other along the way. Empress Lee is psychic and I’ve heard that she gets premonitions. She would not have put us together if she didn’t believe that we had qualities that would enhance each other.”

Quean moved and sat on the other side of Tale and gently hugged her too. “I think you are very cute. I even like your odd accent and definitely love your sexy green eyes. I am happy to change to whichever gender you wish me to be. Personally, I like being with both genders so this relationship will suit me if you wish to give us a try.”

Several expressions flittered across Tales face. Suddenly she giggled. “How did you know I love kissing pussy and sucking cock?”

Quean hugged Tale tighter, “I didn’t know but I’m sure that with my new abilities I can now provide you with both.” She then frowned, “I wonder how big my new cock is?”

Kola and Tale both started chuckling and they all ended up rolling around in laughing. When Kola sobered-up a bit, he then added, “I hope you girls aren’t disappointed with mine, as I’m not that big.”

“Hey! I just had a wonderful idea. I’ve always wanted to piss standing up; squatting can be such a pain in the arse let alone a wet one. I think we should get Kola to teach us how it’s done Quean and we can compare the merchandise while we are at it,” Tale decided.

Kola and Quean couldn’t think of why they shouldn’t. Kola did hope that the girls didn’t put him to shame or were disappointed with being with him since he wasn’t very experienced and only average down below.

He did know that he had never felt so horny before. Hugging Tale and watching Quean’s lovely big breasts being squashed against Tales nice handful was not helping him control his desires as he normally did. He suspected the new magical items and the changes in his body were both attributing to his horniness.

“We should make sure we have our crystals close, so we can charge them up. Lee said they get stronger and can hold more energy if we do this,” Quean said. “We should probably change into our dressing gowns, so we are more comfortable.”

“Okay, we will meet you in your room then,” Kola suggested.

The girls agreed and they all went to get their crystals and to change. Kola and Tale found Quean’s door open, so they came in and put their new magical boxes near her’s, beside the bed. They then all trooped off to the bathroom.

“Now I know why the made them unisex,” Tale replied as she followed Kola into the stall with the urinal.

Kola went to flip his gown open as he glanced at the girls. He then blushed. “Hey, you two have to change first. I can’t piss in front of girls.”

Tale rolled her eyes and looked at Quean who chuckled. “Come on girl we have to give this a go,” Quean offered. She then closed her eyes and thought of what her father looked like. She felt a tingling all over her body. She didn’t feel any pain but she knew that her body felt different.

She breathed in deeply and felt her chest expand more than normal. She rolled her shoulders and felt the muscles ripple. It was at this point she felt an unfamiliar heaviness between her legs. She opened her eyes and looked down. It was odd to look down her body without her tits in the way. The bulge pushing at the silky bathrobe was also disconcerting.

Quean looked at Kola, “Hey, I’m taller.”

“You are not bad looking as a bloke either,” he offered as his brain tried to reconcile the short busty brunette with the stockier build but handsome man who was only a few centimetres shorter than him.

“Aye, you’re a real hunk Quean,” Tale informed her. “My turn, I guess,” she said as she closed her eyes and changed. She opened them to look at the other two, to see their reaction.

“Damn, you are hot,” Quean told Tale. She had blinked, as Tale seemed to shimmer in front of her eyes. As she refocused, she realised that Tale was now as tall as Kola. She was slimmer than Kola but had developed the distinctive masculine body. Tale’s Japanese features were enhanced by the dark green eyes.

Quean noticed that Tale also had thin, pale green streaks in her hair that she hadn’t seen before. “Do I have streaks in my hair?” she asked as she pulled her hair from her head to look at it.

“Yes, yours are a more pale purple. I like it,” Tale said.

The girls then looked at Kola. It took him a moment to work out they were waiting for him to do something. “Do you want me to change now?’ he asked.

Tale rolled her eyes, “Not yet, you were going to show us how to piss standing up.”

“Oh! Well, hum, jeez,” he stuttered. He turned to the urinal, opened his gown, flicked it to one side and grabbed it with his right hand, so it didn’t fall back over his cock while he was pissing. He grabbed his cock and the urge to piss came back to him. He was just about to start when he glanced to his left.

He blinked as he looked at his companions. “Um, Tale, not like that, it gets thicker as you piss and can jerk if your bladder is full and let’s go in a hurry. Gently but firm enough to control is the trick.”

He had to watch as Tale tried to pee. He chuckled when she squealed in the most unmanly way when a thick stream of urine shot out and up the back of the urinal. “Push it down Tale or you will spray us all,” he said with a laugh in his voice.

Tale did as he requested and sighed as her full bladder emptied. She got into grief again as the stream slowed and seemed to trickle out in little drips. “Give it one last push and then a gentle shake to get the drips off,” Kola suggested, as he was finally able to get his own stream going.

Quean didn’t seem to have as much trouble as Tale and pissed into the urinal like an expert. At Kola’s raised eyebrow she said, “I liked holding my last boyfriend’s cock when he peed, so it feels right doing it this way with mine.”

Tale caught their attention by saying, “Kola, I thought you said you were not very big?”

“Oh! It’s long enough when I’m flaccid but it doesn’t get more than twice this size when I’m erect. It does thicken up a lot more,” he replied as he finished peeing. He did find it strange to be discussing cock size and peeing with two women who now looked like regular blokes. He decided it was as strange a way to end a day as any other was.

He almost squealed when a male hand reached out and cupped his balls as he was letting go of his cock and stepping back from the urinal. “Damn, they are impressive. I bet you fill a couple of tablespoons with them when you come,” he heard Quean say with her deeper voice.

To his surprise, he felt his cock thicken as his balls were being fondled gently by that male hand. A new hand with long slim fingers slid along under his cock and encouraged it to grow some more. He closed his eyes as the two hands made love to his cock and balls.

A minute later the thick Irish accented voice said, “I’m no expert on cocks Quean, but this bad boy is more than twice the size it was before.”

“I agree. He is lovely and thick too. Our boy is very nicely hung,” Quean replied.

Kola frowned and looked down. “Bloody hell!” he exclaimed. “Why is my cock bigger?”

Quean chuckled, “Magic. Let’s see what I’ve got to play with.” She moved so they were standing in a triangle and could see each other’s front easily. Kola and Tale both watched with fascination as Quean rubbed her cock and encouraged it to grow.

Kola was started when Tale jerked on his cock and asked him to rub her cock. He had never given another bloke a hand job before. He tentatively reached out and wrapped his hand around the semi-hard appendage.

“Ooh, that feels really strange,” said Tale. Kola gave her a look that said, ‘you’re not kidding’. She grinned at him, “Do it like you were doing yourself and I’ll see if I can emulate what you’re doing. Quean, bring yours here and I’ll see if I can do it to you too. I’ve been told it’s better if someone else does it.”

Quean moved so she faced the urinal so Tale could take her in hand. Kola was surprised how fast he was getting off, watching Tale jerking him and Quean off, while he was jerking her, it was surreal but oddly exciting for him to teach Tale to jerk him off in this manner.

“Fuck me!” barked out Quean in her baritone several minutes later. Tale and Kola watched in fascination as Quean’s cock jerked in Tale’s hand and spat cum with considerable force. More by sheer luck than aim, it missed both of them and splattered into the urinal.

Quean’s body jerked as she grunted twice more and let loose more cum. She finished with a satisfied groan that made Tale giggle. Quean got her breath back and looked at the other two still erect cocks. She then decided where she wanted them and changed her form. “Let’s finish this in my room, I have somewhere nice and warm I want those lovely cocks.”

Kola and Tale grinned as they closed their gowns and happily followed the now very feminine arse of Quean to her room.


There were some amused looks and many of speculation at the breakfast table.

The three who slept alone had a pretty good idea what the rest got up to the night before. Quite a few were surprised by the way, that Kola, Quean and Tale were behaving. When Tale kissed Quean before she sat in Kola’s lap and Quean placed her hand on Tales leg, it became apparent that the three of them had been together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.