Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE - Cover

Dusty: #2 - The Next Mission - OBSOLETE

Copyright© 2018 by Kris Me

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Dusty Carmichael works for UNSEC as an MP with her partner and husband, James. In mid-2087, they were reassigned from their jobs on the Moon to a special task force. There is also a secret to their success. They are not ordinary people anymore; they are Mages. This story covers an adventure they had investigating a crime syndicate that spanned more than one solar system. As per usual, Dusty's curiosity got her and James into trouble. Her dad often joked that 'Trouble' was her middle name.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Interracial   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Slow  

Ricky looked apprehensively at the two women that were in his cell with him.

Cara laughed mockingly, “Jeez, men can be such dumb-arses. Did you think we were that gullible? We knew you were not taking the drugs. Why did you think we preferred you to fuck us? The fact you’re a damn good lay without them wasn’t lost on us either. Your wife is one lucky woman in that regard.”

“I’m sorry,” Ricky said and meant it. Using them had been a way to meet his objectives.

Away from the rest of the pirates, the two women hadn’t been that bad to be with. The fact that the Captains, that they had been partners of within the pirate crews, had put them aside while they fucked the fresh meat had seriously pissed the women off.

Cara had been with Rupert until he tossed her out of his bed for Ricky’s wife and others. She thought it ironic that she had taken the woman’s husband to bed. In all honesty, she wished Ricky did love her. She and Reni knew he was using them but he did it in the nicest of ways. Having a man make sure she was satisfied before he was had been a unique experience for her and for Reni.

Neither of them had cared about him reducing the drugs as long as the women behaved and didn’t piss the other pirates or the men off. They had both noticed that many of the women had become resigned to their fate but had appreciated being able to at least do the basics to help keep themselves and the children alive.

They did get a bit worried, as the women became agitated when the food started running low. Then Ricky had suggested that they ordered the women to do scavenger hunts to help keep them under control. He even offered to guard them. This had improved the moral of the women as they were contributing to the food.

Then Ricky had suggested that the gardens be replanted. They didn’t know why Carl Rigger was late getting back, so they had ordered that the gardens were replanted. They had plenty of seeds in the cave, enough to plant a hundred gardens. They had also noticed Ricky whipping the men into helping.

Cara looked at Taisia and said, “I’ll put in a good word for him when the bitch MP interviews us.”

At this statement, Rupert was totally incensed. “Cara! Why are you standing up for the little pansy? He joined us so he should get the same treatment.”

Cara shook her head, “No, he never did join us, not like Reese did. But even then, Reese only did it so he could get away with fucking the kids. If I ever get the chance, I’m personally going to see him dead right beside you Rupert. You’re as twisted as he is and I’m glad you tossed me aside. That pansy, as you call Ricky, is ten times the man you ever were.”

Rupert glared at Ricky, “You will be a dead man if I ever get hold of you. Is that why you didn’t bother trying to get your wife back because you knew she was carrying your brat and not mine?”

Ricky shook his head, “No, she told me it was yours and that she was glad it wasn’t mine. She said she didn’t want me anymore.”

They looked at Taisia when she sobbed. She swallowed but didn’t wipe away the tears. “I had to stop you Ricky. He would have killed you if he knew you were visiting me. I did think it was his child and I couldn’t see how you could still love me, after, ‘sob’, well, you know, everything I had done.”

Ricky got up to walk over to the bars, “Taisia, I couldn’t stop loving you even though you didn’t want me anymore. I know you were forced and drugged like everyone else and I’m sorry that I believed what you told me. Even so, I still had to do what I could to make you as safe as the circumstances allowed.”

Nuru, who was Rupert’s Enforcer was in the cell on the other side of Ricky’s said disparagingly, “Yeah, that’s right boy, suck up to her. Does she know just how many women you fucked and the guys too? I’d have had a pieced of your arse myself if I hadn’t been spoilt for choice.”

“He sure does have a fine arse,” Sayyad, one of the other pirates who had been in the compound replied with a leer. He then flicked his tongue out at Ricky suggestively. “I hope I get put in a cell with you for the trip back to Earth Ricky, I haven’t had that sexy arse for a while now.”

Ricky looked at the man hard and replied softly, “The next time you touch me will be the last time you touch anyone, as I will kill you. I’m not drugged anymore and at your mercy, Sayyad. I hope you get your arse raped every day you are in prison, until they space you.”

Taisia gasped at her husband’s statement. “I have to get you out of here. Ricky, you can’t get sent back with them.” She then turned and hurried out of the detention block.

Rupert looked at the younger man as he sat back on the bed. He let Cara and Reni cuddle back up to him and said sorry to them softly as he held them. He might not love them but he did care for them. Rupert didn’t know why the young man was saying sorry but the girls obviously did.

He was still finding it incredible that the sneaky little bugger had managed to impregnate the same three women that he thought he had. To be cuckolded by the husband of one of the women he had claimed was an insult in itself. So much for him being in charge.

The fact that Cara was also in love with Ricky was another. Until he had gotten carried away with being the King of this planet, she had been his girl for five years. To now hear her say that she would rather fuck the Egyptian than him, really hurt.

Rupert scrubbed his face. Wondering what the hell had gone wrong for him. He’d had such grand plans for the planet when he found it. He knew he wasn’t innocent but even so, some of the things he had done were not normal even for him. It was all fucked up in his head.

Something Dusty had said came to mind and he said to Ricky, “So what is it that the cuffs think you are guilty of if you’re such a goody-two-shoes?”

Ricky turned his head to face Rupert and replied, “Murder.”


Rupert frowned, “I don’t remember ordering you to kill anyone?”

“No, you didn’t. I made that decision myself,” Ricky replied.

“So who did you kill?” Rupert asked with interest. The girls also sat up and looked at Ricky with interest, as this was news to them too.

Ricky grinned slyly and then looked Rupert in the eyes, “Eduardo and Jameson”

“What?” Rupert said as he shot to his feet and gripped the bars tightly. He gapped at the Man he had considered weak and impotent.

Ricky said nonchalantly, “Did you know that there was quicksand not more than a hundred meters from your old compound and on the way to the caves?”

“Quicksand? What has it to do with you murdering two of my men?” Rupert asked in confusion. They had all believed that the men had gotten lost in the swamp when looking for food. Not that he has missed them. They had a bad habit of brutalising their victims and even leaving them maimed.

“Damn shame they fell in. I happily stood there and watched them drown. I probably could have saved them but I just couldn’t find a reason to do so. It was not a nice death and they didn’t go willingly. I think it is the fact that I pushed Jameson back in when he nearly made it out that has me in trouble with the cuff.”

“I don’t regret it for a minute. They were raping sons-of-bitches and the scum of the earth. I just decided that the earth could have them back. I even did a little happy dance after I watched Jameson go under for the third time and not come back up,” Ricky spat at Rupert.

Rupert was impressed despite himself. Cara slapped Ricky playfully. “Damn, our boy really does have teeth. Hey Sayyad, I bet he was just itching to take you to the caves too,” laughed Cara harshly, loving the irony that Ricky had not saved two of the men who had raped him.

Sayyad paled but didn’t answer. Ricky had already expressed how he felt about him and now he didn’t doubt that the young man would have his revenge if given a chance. He and his two friends had raped a lot of the men. Jameson in particular had taken a fancy to Ricky and had done him a couple of times before Cara had claimed him and warned Jameson off.

The girls and Ricky looked down when they heard a click. The cuff appeared on Ricky’s wrist and then it disappeared as it fell off. “What the fuck?” Cara said in surprise.

The prisoners were further surprised when Ricky also disappeared.


Dusty and James had been listing to the conversation had by the prisoners.

“Ow, fuck!” swore Ricky, as his arse bounced on the lounge chair he had appeared on. He looked around in surprise and then noticed the two High Mages sitting on the lounge that was across from his. He swallowed before saying, “Sorry, you caught me by surprise.”

Dusty grinned. “That is so cool. We’ve never transported anyone like that before.”

Ricky paled and swallowed again. If MP’s that were mages could do what they had just done, no wonder they had the reputation of always getting the criminal. It was a hell of a way to make you not run away if you knew they could just zap you back to them.

“Hi, Ricky. I’m James and the lovely redhead is my wife, Dusty. She is in charge of this little escapade and has been given judicial rights to deal with the prisoners however she wishes.”

“What do you mean deal with?” Ricky asked with worry.

“Well, we just got relayed a message from HQ on Earth. Apparently, my application to become a Judge assigned to UNSEC has gone through. As long as I can justify my decisions, I have the right to deal with anyone who displeases UNSEC and me. Empress Lee has also afforded me such rights as far as compliance with her Charter and for dealing with magical people who behave badly.”

“The people here who have claimed this continent as theirs have also appointed me as Judge Advocate until they can get their own law system in place. The fact that some of the crimes committed happened on the continent that I now own, also gives me the right to deal with the lawbreakers,” Dusty told him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.