Dog Training for Joanne - Cover

Dog Training for Joanne

Copyright© 2018 by Donna The Dog Lover

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joanne is about to enter a new world of Doggy Role Play and she is the sort of female that is perfectly suited to taking orders and being as submissive as she can be to make her master happy to have her for his personal bitch behind closed doors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Zoophilia   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Hairy   Leg Fetish  

The pretty young thing Joanne had related to me her breeding as a doggie bitch substitute for an older jaded male with royal contacts. I had found her collar and leash with the dildo shaped handle all black and at least ten inches in length inside her luggage.

I had already diddled the young thing in her sleep and I found her channel both tight and quite refreshing for one of my middle aged constitution. Of course, I had cleaned her up properly not wanting her father, my manservant Willis to be offended at my use of his only daughter for my nocturnal pleasure.

Now, the young girl wanted me to collar her and use her like the slut bitch she was and treat her like a female dog can expect to be trained by a responsible master.

I hesitated because of my relationship with my manservant Willis and not wanting to lose him because of a silly misunderstanding over a teenaged daughter. I decided to continue with Joanne’s proposal that I train her to be a consummate bitch and to show her how to take it all the way up from behind with the proper attitude.

We sealed our contract by her wearing the collar and taking the correct position down on all fours and ready to be ridden like a true bitch in training. As soon as I entered her sweet pussy from behind I knew that this was truly a fantastic arrangement for me to take advantage of without a single iota of guilt because she was practically begging me to hump her like she was a female dog and whip her ass cheeks when she misbehaved.

While I slowly screwed her tight little teenaged pussy, I must shamefully confess that I took advantage of the fetish-minded girl and shoved my two middle fingers deep into her dark and mysterious anal opening to test her ability to stretch open enough to eventually accept my thick cock back there when things got hot and heavy in the midnight hours. She protested at first but we both knew it was only for sake of saving face because she did not want to be thought of as a wanton girl or a total slut with no morals at all.

I was pounding her pretty hard when she shifted underneath me and pulled her ass cheeks open with both hands telling me, “Please put some more fingers in me back there, sir.”

Not wanting to seem miserly in my anal penetration, I added first my forefinger and then as an afterthought I pushed in my tiny pinky to seat four fingers of my left hand deep inside her lusting rectum. My fleeting thought was that with a little effort I might be able to add my thumb and possibly eventually work my entire fist into her darling little anus and allow her sphincter to grasp my wrist with that tightness that one seldom finds in females these days.

I attempted to distract her from her poor violated ass by pounding her relentlessly with my hard as a rock cock and spanked her ass cheeks alternately with my free hand turning her pure whiteness of skin to a pretty shade of color halfway between pink and red.

I stopped long enough to take the bottle of baby oil from the side of the bed and poured it all over my four buried fingers deep inside her humping rectum that was not certain which she liked best, my long thick cock diligently probing her deep vagina or my hand almost completely buried to the wrist inside her rear door.

I could tell the poor girl was devilishly close to her explosive climax and I decided that now was the time to fold my thumb over and turn my hand in a screwing motion to enter her anus up to the depth of my smallish wrist in a “fisting” action that she obviously was no stranger to if she had requested it of me so quickly.

The oil did the trick and I slowly but surely entered into her ass until my entire fist was free to roam about and explore all of her interior spaces and cause her to fill with her womanly liquid ready to gush out as soon as my daredevil rod was sated with the exploration of her anal paradise.

It was at that moment that I heard the cute little thing start to babble and jerk about in a convulsive orgasm having both of her lower openings employed in keeping her final line of defense still in place before running up the white flag of surrender and giving up all her secrets to me in the hope I would treat her with increased respect. I lost my struggle to delay my ejaculation and flooded her vagina with my full load of copious spunk. The stuff was the thickest I had ever seen and her cream-pie was truly exciting to view from a close up range.

I started to withdraw my fisted arm but she begged me to kindly leave it inside until she had her orgasm completely in control once again. I looked down at my disappeared hand inside her fundament and I knew just how kinky that was and how depraved this girl’s mind truly was because she had no sense of shame or guilt at her actions and seemed ready, able and willing to do more as soon as I was ready to go again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.