Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 28

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Another seventeen years later...

I was balls deep inside Missy Kasha from below while Lorraine rode my face for several minutes. They switched back and forth, naturally, just before Kylie Minogue began sucking my balls and her sister Dannii licked my taint. Oh, yes, that Aussie diva was an especially horny cum whore for me, but then so were all celebrity women, of course. I had already bred Kylie several times over, naturally, along with her sister.

When I spilled my load at last inside Missy, Lorraine quickly mounted me for her turn, even as Missy kissed my face repeatedly in delight. When Kylie and Dannii planted their asses on my face between kisses, Missy simply knelt to lick my own butt. I impaled Lorraine eagerly as she bounced up and down on my pole and I hungrily dined on the two Aussie cuties as they moaned in delight.

“This sort of thing is why I can never stop myself with him! I can never deny him anything!” Lorraine roared as I spilled my seed inside her.

“That and him being Dictator and all of us being sluts forever! Face it, dear! We adore him and every diva and other celebrity, male and female, is fuckmeat for him! There is nobody, famous or obscure, who would ever refuse him their bodies for any length of time! We’re his ... forever!” a now much older Kylie Minogue, who looked much younger due to Xenarian technology, exclaimed as she climbed upon my cock for her own turn with it.

Dannii, of course, began rimming her own sister and even stuck her tongue as far up her bum as she could put it. She looked much younger than her true age as well, as nobody who had been zapped showed their true age ... unless zapped with the Sterilizer, of course. That was increasingly rare, mind you. Very few people caused the kind of trouble that would cause somebody to be denied a chance to procreate.

So many people now populated Earth, due to the increasing potency of the Converted and the permanent rejuvenation, that colonization was very likely in the near future. Ben, Julia, and Claire had already discussed plans with me to reduce the numbers of human inhabitants by transplanting many settlers to seven other worlds after all. I was to lead the first colony and leave just one billion people behind on the original homeworld. I had done what I could to save the planet from climate change after all.

In the future, preventing ecological disaster would be left in new and fresh hands. I would take those of my own blood, my own genes, with me, to this first offworld colony of mine. Apparently, Claire was to get her own way after all. I had thought of leaving Chet or Brenda in command of Earth, but both of my siblings insisted upon following me to this new world. I had to reassure them that I meant no insult, in fact, as none of them wished to stay behind, away from me, for the rest of our days.

“So, who will be in charge of Earth in your absence?” Dannii Minogue asked me as I began fucking her next so soon after cumming inside her elder sister Kylie.

“I have selected a council or committee of ten prominent citizens whom I have never gotten around to breeding or fucking yet and named them the Directorate. I will have to trust that they can manage the affairs of our homeworld and its remnant of one billion inhabitants. They will have a lot less strain on natural resources, though far less productivity with such a decrease of the population base,” I disclosed to the Australian singer as she rode me so vigorously and Kylie tongued her arsehole in turn.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.