Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 27

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Seventeen years later...

“God, man, you’re the best!” Chrissy shouted as she rode my cock on my rather large bed in one of my many palaces around the world.

Yeah, I had more than a few of them. They had all been “donated” by the various “constituent nations” of the Federation of Earth, of course. Not that it mattered. I hadn’t lived like a regular guy in most of a decade by now. I had littered much of society with dozens, if not hundreds, of my bastards, too. In fact, anyone who had survived the various revolts against me had all been Converted or Sterilized, of course. The rest had been Atomized, naturally, with the aid of our Xenarian allies.

There had been a variety of small-scale revolts and uprisings against me, but none of them stood the snowball’s proverbial chance in Hell. All that happened was that the malcontents were isolated, Atomized or else Sterilized, their neighbors, friends, enemies, and relatives were all Converted, and the object lesson was absorbed. No one fucked with me anymore. Well, not in that sense. In the other sense, well, wherever I went, people of both sexes threw themselves in hopes of getting porked by my prick.

In just seventeen short years, all adults and adolescents on Earth aged fourteen and above were my eager and enthusiastic playthings as well as my obedient subjects, of course. I had only to snap my fingers and people would come running to surrender the booty to me. “Render to Caesar” took on a whole new meaning in the cultural lexicon. So did “church,” in fact, as most folks abandoned traditional religion to gather every Sunday for orgies in my name and honor.

Suffice it to say that I often visited said assemblies to take full advantage of my lordly rights with so many of my disciples. Couples typically surrounded me and begged me for threesomes with man and wife alike. I began introducing doctrines and ordinances that were quickly adopted by these sects of acolytes and devotees of mine.

Chief among these were the “Wall of Faith,” a partition set up in various “Temples of Shaw” with glory holes to ensure anonymous sex, the “Dance of Faith,” a masqued ball that inevitably led to clusterfucks full of masked strangers humping each other for hours at a time, the “Rite of Faith,” which was simply a free love festival conducted in pitch black darkness, and the “Families of Faith,” which were dimly lit family reunions consecrated to the concept of incestuous festivities that also included visitors.

Yeah, I was a frequent visitor as well as participant, a “guest of honor” on many such occasions. I even invited myself to many weddings and fucked the bride, groom, bridesmaids, groomsmen, and plenty of others during the receptions, sometimes the weddings themselves, the wedding nights, the bachelor and bachelorette parties, and even parts of the honeymoons as well. I also crashed cheerleading, band, and majorette tryouts, high school gym classes, and high school proms, in fact, not to mention the graduations themselves.

I went to cosplay conventions, birthday parties, concerts, movie premieres, award shows, etc. and fucked my way through all of the attendees, of course, as long as they were at least fourteen, of course. In the process, anyone not already Converted quickly was, naturally, unless they were Sterilized. Anyone who tried to meddle was Atomized on the spot, too, no matter who they were.

Yeah, they got the point in a hurry and quickly backed off, letting me do my thing as I pleased. No one fourteen years or older was safe from my wild animal lusts as I rutted with whomever I pleased. I probably sired enough bastards to populate a city by now, if not a nation. Plenty of men considered it an honor to raise my spawn, of course, and why not? It was an honor, if one thought of it. Their wives or girlfriends were worth breeding, after all.

Yeah, I looked forward to THAT family reunion once they all came of age! That wasn’t even counting accidental incest from my many bastards screwing their unknown half-siblings. That one book in Iceland was basically useless now, wasn’t it? They should all just assume that they were all brothers and sisters, shouldn’t they? The sight of so many people twerking in the buff or something similar with their possible siblings was especially exciting to me most of all.

“You really want me to breed you again, don’t you, babe?” I teased Chrissy as I impaled her once more on my prick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.