Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 26

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

One year later...

“Regrettably, there has still been some notable resistance to your rule, my dear Dan,” Chrissy pouted as I rammed her ass and Jonny used her twat in a double-penetration.

“Yeah, I’m rapidly losing my patience. I’m increasingly thinking of saying, ‘fuck it’ and asking Ben, Julia, and Claire to give people three choices: the Converter, the Atomizer, or the fucking Sterilizer! That would bleach the gene pool more than a little, I dare say. Maybe if humanity gets a fresh start, it will go much better for us all. A much smaller population, if you will,” I grunted while driving deeper inside the married cutie’s butt.

Yeah, it was a huge change for the former Jesus Freak, but meeting extraterrestrials and being zapped with a “slut ray” could have a huge impact on one’s personality, right? As I buggered the plump, delectable young woman and her hubby screwed her luscious pussy, my resolve now hardened with every stroke. The more beautiful this threesome seemed to me, the more convinced I was that those who resisted the new society were stupid ingrates who made things worse for everyone.

“I like the way that you think, man!” Ben whispered as he finished a threesome of his own, this one with his sisters, Julia and Claire.

“Yep, this shit’s getting rather old, don’t you think?” Julia smirked as she cupped my balls and fed them to Claire.

Claire sucked my balls for several seconds before Julia began licking my taint. I couldn’t hold back any longer and I erupted inside Chrissy’s tush. Jonny, meanwhile, spurted inside Chrissy just before Julia lubed him up and entered him with her cock. If he minded being buggered by this gorgeous futa alien, you could have fooled me. Ben lined up behind Chrissy and started taking her twat from the back, not that she objected at all, either. She loved giving him her husband’s sloppy seconds.

As for me, I began fucking Claire in the ass and she enthusiastically pushed back at me with every last stroke. Her hips and buns worked frantically with me as I ravished her tush the way that we both craved. Her bottom was every bit as tight as Chrissy’s, even as my cum mingled with Jonny’s on the latter’s thighs, gradually drying to stain them. Granted, her buttocks were extremely nice and sleek, as Xenarians apparently had no butt hair. Was this due to electrolysis or some kind of genetic engineering?

“Damn, honey, you really know how to turn me on, just watching you sodomize an alien!” I heard a voice behind me and felt the soft hands of my beloved Sonja on my shoulders.

“Not to mention the idea of being such a hard-ass when it comes to the malcontents around the world!” Mireya added her voice to the equation as she kissed my neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.