Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“So, you’re now Dictator of the world? Is that what you said?” my interviewer asked for clarity’s sake.

“Yes, that’s me. Daniel Shaw. Dictator of the Federation of Earth. By now, my forces are everywhere. They’re in colleges, high schools, prep schools, reform schools, prisons, cafes, taverns, clubs, malls, strip malls, factories, shops, libraries, bookstores, weed stores, churches, etc. In just a month since I received my first ray gun from the Xenarians, I have spread my web across this nation and into Canada.

“It’s time to surrender and accept that I am the only real alternative to chaos. I call for any and all forces still in resistance or opposition to my rule to yield at once and accept the inevitable. This continent is mine and I fully intend to leave my stamp on it. My conquest has just begun and I’m already invincible, so don’t resist me, don’t oppose me. It’s pointless and futile. I will have your allegiance, one way or the other!” I slammed my open palm down on the desk, an old Etruscan hand trick that sounded like a thunderclap.

“Well, that’s that, then! Tell me, do ... you ... want into my panties? I mean ... do you want to fuck me now? Because if you’re Dictator ... well, there’s no one to overrule you, is there? I’d better be on your good side first, right? If my bosses don’t like me fucking my interviewee in this case, they can piss off ... or kiss my ass!” the reporter, an Irishwoman named Fíadh O’Mellan, now pressed her case to me, not that I was likely to resist her charms.

For one thing, fucking a TV journalist on a live broadcast, with the camera crew forced to act as my personal pornographers, that was just too delicious of an opportunity to refuse. I quickly zapped her with the Converter and transformed her into my complete minion and Minister of Information in this new world order of my own making. Then I interviewed her for the new post by sliding my cock hard in and out of her pussy first, driving balls deep into her lovely Irish twat.

The image of my Information Minister walking around with my spawn in her belly, her baby bump visible to the world, would only impress my subjects with my potency and virility. Not to mention that my boldness in pounding her from behind on live, global TV would reiterate the full extent of my new power. She could also help me sell my laws and my ideology as the lovely face and voice of the regime.

The way that Chrissy sucked my balls while I screwed Fíadh and Jonny ate her ass during the act, then the two of them swapped places, only made that clearer. It also reminded me of just what a bisexual bottom, cuck, and sissy Jonny was. Here he gladly sucked my balls while I fucked this lovely lady and he only got the privileges of rimming her and now this act straight out of hetero male nightmares. Sure, he still had traditional sex, but it now competed with other pleasures.

As the whole world watched me get it on with a global celebrity newswoman, bareback no less, at her own invitation, I planned to impregnate her. She was to be one of my companions as well as a henchwoman, of course. She could return to Ireland for holiday with pride, beaming as she showed off proof that I had quickened her womb, that she was my lass, even if I had lots of others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.