Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 24

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

If pounding Maggie and Gina together was a treat, it was even hotter once I watched Chrissy and Jonny take on some customers. It was a great way to pass the time while the take-out breakfast order was filled. Of course, by the time that we left the place, every single patron and staff member, including the manager, left with us to join the growing party at the church.

That was when, while eating breakfast, Ben proposed alternatives to my existing plan.

“It occurs to me that this world might be ... a bit too set in its ways to be that easily corrected. I’m leaning toward ... solutions, including some that were mentioned before. I’ve already seen the violence that has broken out in the wake of the destruction of the various governments. I’ve seen what kind of governments are already emerging in their absence. Hardly an improvement in most cases. More of the same, you know what I mean?” Ben intimated to me while I ate my Eggs Benedict and enjoyed a blowjob from Chrissy and Jonny together.

“The more things change, the more they stay the same. Sounds very familiar. Okay, lay them on me. I get that things were moving too slowly. At first, it sounded nice, to take over this damn world piecemeal and use whatever means necessary to secure each part before moving on to the next.

“It seemed ... cautious, sure, but also a good way of keeping there from being any real trouble in my rear. It also enabled me to build my capital first, but I can do that at my leisure once I rule the world,” I explained while trying not to be too distracted by the hubby-wife cocksucking teamwork.

“Option one, that was Julia’s idea, if you recall: sterilizing most of humanity and letting you found what the new society as the old one literally dies out. Option two, Claire’s proposition: evacuate Earth and start afresh. That seems to be the last resort, at least for now. My own idea is that we could arm ... more of you with Atomizers, as many as you can convert with the slut ray and/or the Converter. With those ... Atomizers, plus your other weapons, you could take over Earth in a mere manner of hours or days at the most.

“What are your thoughts?” Ben turned to me now.

“Well, let’s keep our options open, Ben. For now, I’m inclined toward your idea, but more and more, I can see the merits of both Julia’s ... and Claire’s. I’m not sure if the present evil human civilization is salvageable, but we have to make one last attempt to save it. Who knows, we might end up splitting the difference, if you catch my drift. A little bit of each concept, that is,” I outlined the basic thrust of my revisions to the old plan to my Xenarian comrades and lovers.

“For the growing army idea to work, you’ll need to inoculate a lot more people with the VTU-69, but it can be done as they join us,” Julia acknowledged.

“That’s an excellent start, at least,” I nodded as I drew closer to my release.

“You’ll certainly need more of the VTD-69s as well. The communicator devices,” Claire reminded me as well.

“And the VTM-69s. The forcefield devices,” Ben recalled in a hurry, even as I came all over Chrissy’s and Jonny’s faces.

“Okay, I have at least one idea for a start. Prisons. Invade every prison in the world and choose some inmates to recruit and liberate, others for ... less palatable fates. Convicts will be especially unattached to the existing social order, of course. Some guards can join us as well. Others, not so much. We can use that to help swell our ranks. Also, cosplay conventions are full of geeks and nerds very keen on the idea of a more advanced, enlightened civilization. Many of them will be openly sympathetic to our goals,” I realized, causing the Xenarian trio to smile a bit.

“Yes, yes, definitely thinking outside of the box in terms of recruiting your ... soldiers. Anyone else?” Ben inquired.

“A few other places occur to me, yes. More adult boutiques, for instance. Nudist colonies. Homeless shelters. They’re full of people who have nothing to lose by supporting our cause. Nothing at all, and no reason to be particularly fond of the status quo, either. It’s the oddballs, freaks, geeks, weirdos, and other misfits and malcontents who are most open to radical change, you know. Especially with the Converter and other such tools at our disposal,” I summarized my agenda, “high schools are another such pool of available candidates. Not the jocks. The nerds. The dorks. The geeks. The Chess Club. The Math Club. Etc. And more of the teachers than you might guess.”

“So, youths, convicts, cosplayers, nudists, beggars, nerds, and lechers. Works for me. But we won’t stop recruiting elsewhere, too, I gather,” Ben stipulated.

“Oh, of course not. It’s just that more of the churchy types, for instance, will need all-out use of the Converter than some other categories. Still, it’s a fun challenge and the more of those we either kill or convert or sterilize, the better in the long run for our agenda. I just want to really branch out and hit the ground running in the recruiting phase. We’re like the old-school British press gangs, except that we’re recruiting for an army, not a fleet,” I chuckled.

“Where to start, though? For the next target, where to go?” Ben wondered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.