Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I - Cover

Were You Hit With a Slut Ray? Book I

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A mysterious alien ray gun turns up at Dan's front porch and shakes up his life, as well as those of his neighbors, friends, family, etc. Suffice it to say that the answer that question is, "Yes!"

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Grand Parent   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Porn Theatre   Violence  

“So, it’s Monday morning ... a helluva weekend. One that changed me from a jaded, disgruntled bachelor and small businessman to the future dictator of the world and keeper of a very large and growing court and harem full of friends and lovers. One that already erased several threats to humanity in mere seconds, too, and removed several troublesome regimes from the picture, for that matter,” I chuckled as I prepared to grab breakfast for my whole crew at a classic diner that really could use my touch.

“Welcome to Corny’s ... how can we help you?” the sweet young hostess beamed at me, “are we dining in or taking out?”

“Oh, definitely taking out ... for a rather large clientele, I assure you. Do I order it from you, Gina?” I flirted brazenly with her while standing there with Chrissy and Jon in tow.

“Wait ... are they ... naked? And ... no, you would order from Maggie, our shift manager,” Gina directed me to a tall, buxom lady with strawberry-blonde hair.

Maggie looked to be early to mid thirties, but she could easily have been forty-something, just with a great dye job. She clearly smoked, but it hadn’t aged her as much one might expect. Well, I thought, lots of tobacco farms around ... the habit came with mother’s milk ... almost. That would have to change, sooner rather than later.

I brought out my Converter and zapped Maggie with it before she even saw it coming. Gina stared at me with panic and confusion, so I cleared things up by zapping her, too. Sure, I tended to use the slut ray gun more often so far, but this was essentially that same weapon on steroids. Well, it was for me at least, because one of the first things that I changed about everyone with it was to make them as slutty as fuck.

Here, however, I also made a point of swiftly removing any addictions or chemical dependencies that they had, whatsoever. After that, well, the priority shifted to eliminating any silly, prudish moral values and inhibitions that might interfere with my agenda. Once again, functionally speaking, the distinctions between the Converter and the slut ray gun were marginal and very narrow. Both advanced the same goal from my perspective: a new world order that rejected the bizarre and unnecessary shibboleths of a barbaric and superstitious past.

Of course, I also conditioned both ladies to automatically follow my every command and regard me as their lord and savior ... something like that. The effect was instantaneous, as proven when they fell to their knees in front of me. I was their dictator, their god-king, after all. They would eagerly and enthusiastically obey their new messiah, namely me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.