Formez Vos Bataillons - Cover

Formez Vos Bataillons

Copyright 2010, Uther Pendragon

Prologue

Sex Story: Prologue - Bob and Jeanette Brennan bring their daughter, Cat, to visit Bob's Mother. Bob's sister, Kathleen Violet, is already visiting with her husband, Charles. While this story is intended to stand alone, it probably will be enjoyed more by those who are familiar with the other Brennan stories, especially _Forgive the Delay_, which precedes it directly.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Interracial  

Most of the French will become clear in the next few lines.

A few words and expressions:

Maman is closer to “mommy” than to “mother.” With similar caution:
Papa “father,”
Memere “Grandmother,”
Pepere “Grandfather.”

vraiment “truly”
a moins “unless”
est-ce-que before a positive statement turns it into a question.
je ne sais pas “I don’t know”:
ne ... pas is a negative, “isn’t”
ne ... jamais “never.”

mon chat “my cat.”

ma, mon, sa, son, ta, ton, votre, and vos are all possessives.

The song in the middle of the story is La Marseillaise, the French national anthem. If you want, you can look up all the words, “bloody banners” are only relvant to the story in that they are mentioned in the song.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.