The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa

Copyright© 2018 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 53: Big Changes

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 53: Big Changes - Follow the story of Will Morris as he makes his way to adulthood. Is he going to get over the loss of Janelle? Is he going to find the love of his life? Has Lori and Megan disappeared from his life forever? If you haven't read the first three books in this series, this will be difficult to follow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Politics  

Brown Sugar

June 1997

“Traci, I thought I would ask you if there’s still a chance to have some brown sugar?”

“What? Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?” Traci said. “Lisa, tell my I’m not going delusional...”

“No, you have it right, Traci,” Lisa said. “Will wants to take you off to bed. Grab his hand and take him upstairs before he changes his mind!”

“What are we going to do, Lisa?” Stewie asked. “Did you want to...”

Traci took my hand and lead me up the stairs to her room. I could only assume that Lisa and Stewie would be spending the night together, which was only reasonable. She pulled her top off, unfastened her bra, and unzipped her jeans, sliding them to the floor, standing there with just some red lacy bikini panties covering up her lower parts.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked. “How about you get undressed?”

As I slowly removed my clothes, I took the time to look at Traci’s body; I had seen her naked several times over the seventeen years that I had known her, mainly when we were at a beach. However, that wasn’t an appropriate time nor place to really look at her naked body, so I took advantage now of studying her very sexy breasts. Her skin was a light caramel colour, but she had large, dark brown areolas, with two erect dark red nipples in the centres.

“You didn’t mention if you like what you see,” she said. “I notice you are taking a good look at my body!”

“I would have to be crazy to say I didn’t love what I see in front of me!” I said. “This is the first time I’ve had a really good look at your naked body; when we are at the beach, sunbathing naked, I don’t really stare or look at you – or anyone – closely.”

“Well, you can get a much closer look at all of me,” she said, as she lowered her panties, revealing her pussy, the neatly trimmed dark hair exposing her full inner labia.

“I think I need to take a much closer look there,” I said, gently pushing her back onto the bed.

I gently pushed her legs apart, and moved in between her thighs, my face close to her pussy. I could see the darker skin of her inner lips, and I spread them open with my fingers. She was already very wet, and, just as I had expected, her skin was a soft pink colour between her lips. She kept the area around her vulva smooth, and I moved a finger up to run the smooth, wet skin, pushing the tip just inside her opening. Traci was moaning softly as I rubbed my finger around the wet skin of her entrance, and I heard her draw her breath in sharply as my tongue pressed against her clit, pushing her inner labia apart.

“Oh my God! Oh my God!” Traci cried out as I placed my lips over her swollen clit and sucked hard on it. “Don’t stop doing that! Move your finger inside me as you suck, oh God!”

I shuffled my position around so that I would be able to move my finger inside her and rub against her g-spot while I kept my lips and tongue on her pussy. Traci was moaning constantly; I couldn’t make out any words, other than ‘Oh my God!’. She was moving her hips up and down, making it difficult for me to keep my mouth over her pussy, but I pressed my face harder against her, sucking her clit in between my lips. Her moans became more intense, and I felt her thighs tense around my shoulders.

“OH MY GOD!!!” Traci cried out, her hips bucking up and down.

I could feel a warm rush of her fluids as she came, her body spasming as her orgasm took control of her body. I struggled to keep my lips locked over her pussy, my tongue pressing around her clit as my fingers rubbed her g-spot. When her orgasm subsided, I kept licking, sucking, and fingering, I wanted to bring her to at least another orgasm. I didn’t have to wait long, the pitch of her moans increased, she reached down to place her hands on the sides of my head and pressed my face harder against her pussy. Traci let out a high-pitched squeal, and her body jerked up and down as she came. More of her warm fluids gushed out against my face, soaking me.

“Oh my God, you know just where to touch, just how to lick me,” she panted. “I ... I don’t think I’ve ever come that hard in my life! Give me a minute to get my breath back, and I want you inside me.”

I moved up so that I was lying next to her, she reached over to touch my cheek.

“Oh my God, did I soak your face like that?” she said. “I nearly drowned you! I’m so sorry, Will, I didn’t mean to...”

I put a finger on her lips, and said “Shush, it’s not a problem.”

“Well, I don’t usually gush that much,” she said. “Now, it’s time we had sex, get that prick of yours inside me!”

I rolled over on top of her, positioning myself and she reached down to guide me inside her. I pushed forward, feeling my knob pressing against her, she moved my shaft up and down, and I slowly slid inside her. She groaned softly as my knob spread her open; she was hot and wet inside, tight enough to give some resistance as I pushed in.

I paused as I reached the top, moved my hands to support my weight above her chest. Traci raised her legs, wrapping them around my thighs, and she seemed to have angled her hips up, and as I pumped in and out, I could slide in even deeper because of the angle. Her groans turned into high pitched squeals; each time I pushed into her, she would make an excited sound, an ‘oh, oh, oh’. She pushed up in sync with my movements, rising to meet my thrusts, squeezing her muscles around me. I could tell she was getting close to coming again, just from the pitch and intensity of her sounds; she was one of the most vocal women I had made love to, with perhaps the exception of Fiona.

Her sounds reached a peak with her orgasm, the pitch of her squeal was almost too high for me to hear; I am sure if there were any dogs within earshot, they would wonder what was going on! Her hands gripped my shoulders, and she pulled my upper body down against her chest, and I could feel my chest squashing her breasts. My face was against hers, and I kissed her as I felt her pussy spasming around me.

She became tighter, it was harder to move in and out, so I stayed still with my prick buried deep in her. I was close to coming, so pausing my movements would delay my own orgasm, at least for a brief period. At least that’s what my brain thought, but my body had far different ideas. The pressure of Traci’s lovely wet cunt around my prick, the spasming of her muscles, and the feeling of her breasts pressing into my chest was too much to bear. I could feel my balls tightening, my prick made a few involuntary squeezes and contractions, and I groaned loudly as I felt the familiar hot surge of my come spurting up my shaft and deep inside her. There were four big, strong spurts, and my orgasm tapered off with a few smaller spurts.

“Oh my God, you’ve filled me to the brim with your seed!” she exclaimed.

“Mmm ... no seeds within my spunk, I’m sorry to say,” I said, still panting. “Damn, you are a good fuck, Traci, if you don’t mind me being a bit crude.”

“I don’t mind it at all, you are a pretty fucking good fuck yourself, Will!”

“Thank you, and now I need to get my breath back after that!”

I pulled out of her as I rolled off to one side, I put my arms around her, hugging her as we kissed. I caressed her breasts, rubbing my fingers across her hard nipples. She rolled over on her side, so her back was against my chest, and my softening prick pressed against her buttocks. She sighed softly as I continued caressing her breasts and nuzzling the back of her neck.

“This is what I really love,” she said. “The cuddling, the touching, the kissing; that’s just as nice as the actual intercourse. I love your hands on my breasts like that. Would you like to suck on them?”

“Of course, I would.”

She rolled over, presenting a breast to my waiting mouth; my lips closed around her hard nipple, and I suckled like a thirsty baby. I massaged under her areola with my tongue, sucking more of her breast into my mouth. Traci moaned and squirmed, after a minute I moved my mouth to her other breast and gave that a good suckling. Traci had her hands on the back of my head, pressing me against her boob and stroking my hair.

“I love that so much,” she sighed. “I wish they had some milk in them for you, I would love you suckling my milk, Will.”

I took my mouth from her breast, seeing the areola all wet from my saliva.

“You remember Ange’s comments about ‘chocolate milk’? Would your milk be a lovely caramel flavour?” I asked.

“I do remember those comments she made, that was so funny,” Traci replied. “Would you like to taste mine if I had some? I can’t guarantee it would be caramel though.”

“Of course, I would love to taste your milk, and I wouldn’t care if it wasn’t caramel flavoured. I was just being silly.”

“It would be a real turn-on to have you suckling my milk,” she said, sighing.

“You know that you don’t need to be pregnant to be able to lactate,” I said. “There are ways to induce it, it’s just takes time and dedication. Lisa tried it, but it was too inconvenient for her to continue.”

“Did you like the taste?” she asked.

“Oh yes, it was very nice ... it’s not just a huge turn on, but there’s something very intimate about doing that, sharing in an activity that is designed to feed and sustain a person,” I said.

“I can understand that,” she said. “There’s a word in the back of my mind ... nurturing? Is that it? I would love to nurture you.”

“That’s the word, and it is very special,” I said; “it’s not just sexual, as I’m sure you realize.”

“I do; now even though there’s no milk flowing, having you suckling on my tits is VERY arousing, I need you to make love to me again. What if I roll over, so my back is to you, and we can spoon...? I’ll guide you in if you want.”

She rolled over with her backside pressing against my prick, then reached behind her, guiding me between her legs and pressed my knob against her pussy. I shifted slightly, pushed into her, and I felt my knob sliding inside her. I placed my hand on her hip, and started rocking back and forward, letting my prick slide in and out. She was incredibly wet and hot inside; I felt her fingers pressing against my shaft as she reached around between her legs, touching where we were joined.

This time it was slow, gentle, sensual; I was in no rush to come, I wanted Traci to enjoy every second of our lovemaking. I didn’t need to move my body, just rocking back at my hips was sufficient to give enough movement, enough sliding in and out to give us both pleasure. I placed my hand over hers, our fingers were touching the underside of my shaft where I was sliding in and out of her; I spread some of her wetness around her clit, causing her to moan with pleasure.

“I want you to cum inside me, if you can,” she said. “Let me feel your spurts!”

I closed my eyes, tensed the muscles along my shaft, and I could feel my knob swell. I moved my fingers down slightly to press on the underside of my shaft, I was getting closer to coming. Traci was rather tight, and the angle we were at put all sorts of different pressures on my prick, which combined with the touching from our combined fingers on my shaft, I was getting closer to coming.

Moving a little faster, clenching the muscles around the base of my prick, hearing Traci’s moans and words of encouragement; all of these were bringing me closer and closer. I could feel the start of the hot surge from deep in my balls, I tensed my muscles to get ready for the impending eruption.

“Traci, I’m about to come...” I started saying, and then it happened. A huge, powerful spurt, a blast of hot fluid erupted from my shaft inside her.

“Oh, yes! Fill me!” she cried out as I continued to spurt into her.

She started her high-pitched squeals, I think she was trying to say something like ‘oh God!’, but her own orgasm made her sounds unintelligible. I could feel her body shaking, her pussy muscles squeezing around me, milking my semen from me.

I held her tightly to me, with my prick buried deep inside her, Traci started to sob softly, her shoulders heaving. I stroked her cheek softly, concerned that something might be wrong.

“Are you okay? Is anything the matter?”

“No, it’s all so wonderful,” she said between sobs.

She wiped her eyes, and seemed to pull herself together, rolling back to face me.

“I’m sorry, it was just so lovely, so beautiful, the way we seemed to be connected; not just physically, but emotionally. When you started coming, that set my own orgasm off, and it was unlike anything I had felt before, there was just this huge rush of emotions and ... I guess it just overwhelmed me. Thank you, Will, it was so lovely, more than I ever expected.”

“Shall we sleep together tonight?” I asked. “Unless you would prefer not to, I think it would be really nice to sleep curled up together.”

“Please, I would love that. I just need to have a pee first.”

First Traci, then I went to the toilet, then it was back to bed to sleep. We wrapped our arms around each other, and I kissed her softly before we drifted off to sleep. When we woke up – at least when Traci woke me up by sucking my cock – she decided to ride me, straddling my waist before guiding my hard cock into her wet pussy. Once satisfied, we had a shower together, and got dressed to head down for breakfast.

“I really, really enjoyed spending the night with you, Will,” she said.

“I did too, Traci, it was great making love with you, sleeping with you, it was lovely.”

“I had expected it to be good, the sex part of it, but it was so much better than I could ever have imagined. It wasn’t just physically satisfying, but ... it felt special, like it wasn’t ‘just sex’, if that makes sense. I felt like I was a part of you; that sounds weird to me, but ... it was some of the most emotionally satisfying sex, no, love making, that I have ever done.”

“I’m glad; I didn’t want us to just ‘have sex’, or even less, just ‘fuck’. I wanted us to truly make love, and I’m glad we did.”

“Oh, so am I. Do you think we could do it again sometime soon?”

“I hope so, we should talk with Lisa and Stewie, plan for another night like this.”

We headed downstairs to the kitchen, where Lisa and Stewie were already preparing breakfast.

“Eggs, bacon, toast for you two?” Lisa asked. “Did you build up an appetite overnight, like we did?”

“Yes, please,” Traci said. “I’m starving!”

“Sounds like you must have had a very energetic night, Traci,” Stewie said.

“Very! And how was your night, you too?”

“Quite enjoyable, in fact ... we were thinking about how soon we all should do this again,” Lisa said. “Maybe next Friday? Make it a weekly thing?”

“That’s probably a good starting point for a discussion,” I said. “What’s your thoughts, Stewie?”

We discussed the possibility of having a regular ‘swapping night’, we eventually decided that having one night a week where we would swap partners would be good.

“Making it a set night of the week – not just any night that one or more of us wants to – but a predetermined night will make the anticipation, the build-up exciting, and add to the enjoyment,” Traci said. “Well, at least for me, that is.”

“If anyone of us is likely to be unavailable, we can vary it at a few days’ notice,” Stewie suggested. “Or if we have a gig on for a coming Friday night, we could delay it until the Saturday.”

We all agreed that we had a good plan, and we would spend the next Friday night swapping partners. We wouldn’t be making a big thing of the arrangement; it was just an arrangement between the four of us. Later in the morning, before the others arrived for an impromptu rehearsal afternoon, Lisa and I spoke about how the night went.

“Stewie isn’t really into performing oral,” Lisa said. “Apart from that, it was really enjoyable. How did it go with Traci?”

“I guess that’s why she enjoyed me going down on her so much,” I said. “It was good, we both enjoyed it a lot. I think it was the right decision to have the swap night, what about you?”

“Yes, I think it went well. You don’t regret breaking your rule about having sex with someone in a permanent relationship?”

“Well, I have that rule, not because I don’t want to have sex with a person in a relationship, but because there’s another person – their partner – involved as well. I don’t want to be part of cheating on them or deceiving them. That’s why I won’t make love with Allison because Sandra wouldn’t be happy with Allison having sex with me. But in this situation, Stewie was not merely happy with Traci having sex with me, but he wanted to be part of the whole partner swapping deal.”

“That makes sense, I agree with you. I know personally what can happen when someone goes behind their partner’s back ... that time I slept with Georgina and Ross ... I still feel awful about doing that,” she said.

“That’s all long behind us, forgiven and should be forgotten about,” I said. “But you are right, provided all the people involved know about it, and agree to it, then technically, it’s not ‘cheating’. Which is why, well one reason why I took quite a while before agreeing to be with Traci, to make sure everyone involved agreed. I think that was the right decision, too, everyone seems to be happy with how things are developing.


Fiona’s News

Late July 1997

The next Wednesday evening, Lisa and I met Fiona and Jeff for our regular fortnightly dinner together at the Vietnamese restaurant in Pyrmont. They were already there at the table and as Lisa and I sat down, Fiona said she had something to tell us.

“Jeff and I are getting married,” she said, which cause Lisa to hug and kiss her; I shook Jeff’s hand to congratulate him.

“That’s fantastic news, you guys,” I said. “What plans have you made for the ceremony, and when is it?”

“Saturday, August 2nd, at St Michael’s in Lane Cove,” Fiona said. “I spoke to Father Lester last Sunday, and he agreed to that. We would love it if you would play the organ for us, Will.”

“It would be an honour,” I said. “What songs do you want, and what other arrangements are you making?”

“Well, first of all, Lisa, will you be my maid of honour?” Fiona asked.

“I would love to, Fee,” Lisa said.

“Thank you, I know it’s short notice, but we realized that there was no real reason to delay things, we both knew what we wanted, and that was to be with each other. We will have a simple reception at the Lane Cove Tennis Club, maybe we can get the band to provide some music, what do you think, Will?”

“I’ll call the others, and we can do it, if we can’t play for one of our own, there’s something wrong!”

“For the Church service music, we were thinking of the traditional choices, Wagner’s ‘Bridal Chorus’ as I enter, with Mendelssohn’s ‘Wedding March’ as we leave. During the service, maybe ‘The Lord’s my Shepherd’, ‘O Perfect Love’ as hymns. While we are signing the register, do you think Allison would sing ‘Ave Maria’ while you play the music?”

“I can do that, I’ll talk to her, and check with Father Lester if I can find time to practice on the organ there,” I said. “We’ll work out music for the reception, too. How many people do you expect to be there?”

“It will be small, just my family, some people from our work, and all of you guys,” she said. “Jeff’s brother is flying over from South Africa; he will be Jeff’s best man. We haven’t sent out invitations, but we are thinking there will be about fifty people.”

“I’m really looking forward to it, Fiona,” Lisa said. “Do you have anything in mind for me to wear as a bridesmaid’s dress?”

While Lisa and Fiona talked about the wedding arrangements, our food was served, and I noticed Fiona didn’t drink any wine. We had just about finished eating, when Fiona said there was something else she needed to tell us.

“Just so you know, I’m also pregnant, we are expecting a baby,” she said. “We found out a week ago, and the baby will be due in May next year. That means I’ll have to pull out of sailing over summer for the next Coffs race and the Nationals next easter.”

“That’s wonderful news, Fiona,” Lisa said. “Who else knows? Can we tell the others?”

“You are the first we’ve told, apart from my mother,” she said. “We will tell the others at your place and the rest of the people in the group, this weekend. Maybe we are jumping the gun a bit, most couples wait until ten or twelve weeks before saying anything, but ... It’s all part of the one big announcement.”

I looked across at Lisa, wondering how she was taking the news, while she was smiling, her eyes told a different story. Still, I was happy for the two of them, I know having a family was what Fiona really wanted, that was why she chose to leave us and move in with Jeff.

“Lisa, you’re not upset at me, or jealous, or anything?” Fiona asked, reaching over to hold her hand.

“Of course not, I’m happy for you. I made my choice to stay with Will, knowing what the implications were. If I want to have children of my own, then I can make that choice; and it’s not right for me to blame others for my situation.”

“Okay, I wouldn’t want to upset you over this,” Fiona said.

We finished our meals, and as we were leaving the restaurant, I congratulated Jeff and Fiona again. I told Fiona that I would start practicing the music for her wedding and talk to Father Lester about times when I could practice on the organ at St Michael’s. They started to walk back to their apartment, and Lisa and I went to our car to drive home.

“That was some pretty dramatic news from Fiona, wasn’t it?” Lisa said, once we were driving towards the Bridge.

“It sure was,” I said. “Not all that surprising though, she was clear about what she wanted from life when she said she would be moving in with Jeff. Are you sure you’re feeling okay about her being pregnant?”

“For the last time, I’m okay with it; I know you worry all the time about me being upset at us not able to have kids of our own. But as I said to Fiona, I’ve made my decision, it’s my choice to stay with you, knowing that by doing that, I’ll never have kids. Just stop going on about it, stop worrying about me. I don’t need people to be continually fussing about me, okay!”

She sounded a bit pissed off about me asking her.

“Okay, I’m sorry,” I said.

Even though Lisa said she was okay, and not upset about Fiona’s announcement, I felt there was something deeper, some internal conflict about her not being able to have children. I made a mental note to give Doctor Margaret Sleigh a call and talk to her about it; maybe there was something I could do or say to help Lisa.


The next day, during my lunch break, I took a train into the city and called into the Alberts music store on King Street to get copies of the sheet music I would need for Fiona’s wedding. I had spoken to Allison about us doing ‘Ave Maria’, she would be around on Saturday so we could practice it. I also spoke with Father Lester about getting access to the Church to practice on the organ there, he suggested a few times, and told me to call into the parish office whenever it was open to get a copy of the church door key.

“Do you need our organist to show you how the organ works, Will?” he asked me.

“No, I’ve seen it and played it before, and I should be able to work out how to get the best sounds from it,” I said. “The main thing I want to do is beforehand test out the stops and make notes for each song what setting sound the best. But thank you for the offer.”

“You know, the parish is always looking for a backup organist,” he said. “I know you are busy, and you aren’t a Roman Catholic, but you’ve come to our church on several occasions, so if you ever felt like serving the church as an organist, we would be very grateful.”

“I’ll think about it Father, at the moment, as you said, my life is very busy, but I will consider your offer.”

I wasn’t going to tell him that there was no way I would want to play the organ at his church – or any church for that matter – on a regular basis. I didn’t mind playing for special events – like I did for Bill’s funeral, or at various weddings – but for regular services, no thanks.

I spent the next few nights up in the studio practicing these songs on my Hammond B3 organ. I made some notes of the drawbar settings that I felt sounded appropriate for each section of each song; I would have to ‘translate’ the drawbar settings on the Hammond to the stop settings on the organ at St Michael’s. Friday night was our ‘partner swapping date night’, where I slept with Traci, and Stewie slept with Lisa. Lisa had already said to me that since she would be having sex with Stewie on a regular basis, she would go back on the pill, just to be safe.

The night with Traci was just as enjoyable as the first time with her, we made love several times before we went to sleep, and again when we woke up in the morning. Just as before, Traci seemed to enjoy the emotional closeness, as well as me giving her several powerful orgasms thought oral sex.

By the time Allison arrived on Saturday morning, I felt I was good enough at ‘Ave Maria’ for it to be worth playing with her. I thought Allison sang it beautifully, we just needed some more practice to get the timing right, and for her to have the right breaks to take breaths.

When the others arrived, including Jeff and Fiona, I played through the music they had asked for; Allison and I did ‘Ave Maria’, which everyone thought was beautiful. I also played the other hymns they wanted, ‘The Lord’s my Shepherd’ and ‘O Perfect Love’. Fiona said we would probably want at least one other hymn, and suggested ‘Guide me O, Thy Great Jehovah’, during the nuptial mass part of the service. I dug through my music books and found a copy of the music. She also asked for ‘Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring’ during the actual communion part of the service.

“You can’t go wrong with a bit of Johann Sebastian Bach”, I said, pulling out the music for that piece too, set it up on the Hammond, and proceeded to play it.

“I’m amazed you can shift from one style of music to another so easily,” Jeff said. “This music is so different from the other stuff I’ve hear you play, how do you do it?”

“I don’t know, it’s just playing music; I know how it should sound, I read the sheet music, and play it,” I said. “Did you get special dispensation, as an Anglican, to take communion?”

“No, I spoke to Father Lester, and since I was a confirmed Anglican, all I had to do was profess the Catholic faith, after he had instructed me in the differences between the two, and I was accepted into the Church,” he said. “It was much easier than I thought it would be, I think the Roman Catholic Church has lightened up a lot in the last decade or two.”

With the music and procedures for the actual wedding service resolved, we talked about what music they wanted for the reception.

“Just don’t sing ‘I screwed the bride when she used to rock and roll’,” Fiona said. “We don’t need people to know that!”

“We won’t put that on the set list,” I said. “Because if we do, you know my brain will automatically go there, now you’ve planted that seed!”

“One thing that you might want to consider somewhere is Pachelbel’s ‘Canon in D’; maybe if we knew a cellist to play with me,” I said.

“Where would you fit that into the reception?” Fiona asked.

“Maybe while the meal is served, before the speeches,” I said.

“I know someone,” Mandy said. “Let me call her tonight, see if she would be interested. I’ve heard some really good arrangements of that piece for piano and cello, it’s a lovely piece.”

We spent the rest of the afternoon practicing several pieces that we could play for Fiona and Jeff’s reception, we had a month to get everything right. Mary Beth would organize the logistics and make a list of what equipment we would need. It wasn’t all that far to go to the Tennis Club, and we could take our equipment in my trailer.

A few days later, Mandy’s friend, Susan came around with her cello for us to work on Pachelbel’s Canon, she even had the sheet music for a piano and cello duet. It was a simple tune, an eight-bar progression known as ‘Romanesca’. The arrangement she had started with me playing the eight-bar progression with broken chords in the right hand; she joined in after the first set of bars with one of the melody counterpoints. Her cello complemented the Clavinova perfectly; Mary Beth had set up a microphone for her, and it sounded fantastic through the PA system. We exchanged the lead several times, the tune was at its core very simple, but each time through the progression more and more melodies would build up on the original theme. When we finished playing it through, Lisa, Mary Beth, Mandy, and Traci all said how beautiful it sounded.

“That sounded so lovely,” Mandy said. “It brought me to tears; it was that moving.”

“That keyboard has a beautiful sound, Will, I thought I was playing with a full-sized concert grand,” Susan said.

“Well, it was a Yamaha concert grand piano that was the source for the digital samples,” I said.

“You have a fantastic setup here with this studio,” she said. “Mandy was saying you’ve used it to record a number of albums, too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.