The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa

Copyright© 2018 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 45: Love is in the Air

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 45: Love is in the Air - Follow the story of Will Morris as he makes his way to adulthood. Is he going to get over the loss of Janelle? Is he going to find the love of his life? Has Lori and Megan disappeared from his life forever? If you haven't read the first three books in this series, this will be difficult to follow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Politics  

A Liaison with my Lover

January 1992

While, technically, I didn’t need to be in at the University during January, once we had recovered from Coffs race, I went back into work. There was a lot to be done getting the TCP/IP system and applications working on Linux, collaboration with the other developers and the networking laboratory and testing facilities that I had built for the initial AARNET implementation were perfect for testing my programs and code on Linux. I got in on the Friday, prepared for a few hours work before my usual meeting with Alexa, and checked my mailbox at the entry to our wing of the building. I wasn’t expecting anything, since there were no classes, there were no students to submit assignments, the only items that would be in the box were the odd notice of events or activities around the campus. For things within the Computer Science School, we use emails to advise all staff of any notices, events and the like.

So I was surprised to find what looked like a card in an envelope waiting in my box; once I was at my desk, I examined it closely. My name was printed on the front, the back had been sealed with red sealing wax, and the imprint on the wax was the Bitola logo. It must be from Alexa; somehow, she came in yesterday evening, or arranged for someone to drop it off for her. I found a letter opener in my desk drawer, and slit open the top of the envelope. Inside was what looked like a hand-made card, the front had an ink drawing of what I assumed was a sidewalk café in Paris, with a couple sitting at a table, drinking coffee. I looked closely at the people, they bore a resemblance to Alexa and myself, I guessed that she had made the card and drawn the picture herself. I opened it, and read what had been written inside. The writing was in a dark blue ink, a lovely cursive script.

To my Lover:

For our liaison today, I have some instructions that I want you to follow. When you come to see me, park where you usually park, behind the building, but don’t come up to my office immediately. Instead, go up Illawarra Road to the junction with Marrickville Road, turn right, and in the front bar of the Marrickville hotel, there will be someone wearing an “A-1 Limousine Service” uniform. Meet him at 11:00 am, and tell him that you have come to get a message from Ms Alexa; he will give you your next set of instructions.

Some of the things I will be asking you to do may seem a little strange, maybe beyond your comfort zone, but for my sake, please do them, my love. I promise you it will be completely worth everything.

Until later this morning...

Your lover

Alexa

I put the note back in the envelope, and put that in my shirt pocket. I smiled to myself, wondering just what Alexa had in store for me. ‘Beyond my comfort zone’ sounded very interesting, I wondered just what it was she had in store for me. I worked out it would take me about fifteen minutes to walk up to the hotel, so I would need to leave here by 10:30. Still, I could put in two and half hours on the DNS client code. By the time I had to leave, I had crossed off three items on my to-do list, I sent an update email to Linus and the others on the development team letting them know how I was progressing, and I should have the code ready to check in by mid next week.

I pulled into the car park behind the Bitola offices, and looked up at the floor where Alexa had the sleeping quarters. It looked so innocuous from the ground, there were the same windows as on the other floors, but behind the windows was a thick, soundproofed wall – and then there was the secure ‘armoury’. I didn’t recall when they needed all of those weapons, the various ‘gang wars’ for control of various businesses and sources of money were fought and won by the mid-1980s.

I locked my car, and walked the short distance up to the hotel, as per Alexa’s instructions. I saw the person I was to meet, he was wearing the A-1 uniform, and I told him that I had come to get a message from Ms Alexa. He handed me another envelope, I thanked him, and sat at a table to open the envelope. There was a card almost identical to the first, with another message for me.

To my sexy Lover:

I am waiting in bed for you, naked, ready ... but first, I want you to go to the coffee shop across the road from my office building. Get yourself a coffee, and one of their chocolate brownies. They are truly scrumptious. However, make sure you asked for a fresh one, used the words ‘do you have any that are freshly baked?’ Those words exactly. Trust me, you will enjoy it.

Alexa

I wondered if she was going to send me on a glorified scavenger hunt all around Marrickville, from one place to another. At least I was getting some exercise, and the coffee shop was taking me back to where I needed to be. I walked down to the coffee shop, ordered a cappuccino, and asked ‘do you have any of the brownies that are freshly baked?’ The person at the counter told me she would bring one out, if I wanted to take a seat, and once I had my coffee I sat and waited for my brownie. I wondered why Alexa insisted I have a brownie, and why in particular they had to be a freshly baked one. I didn’t have to wait too long, the server came out with a very delicious looking chocolate brownie a minute or two later. I broke pieces off and ate them, and it was particularly delicious; moist and soft, not too sweet; I was tempted to ask for a second, but thought we would be having lunch soon.

The server came over to take the empty place and coffee cup, told me my bill had already been paid, that it was put on the account for Bitola. She gave me another envelope, and when she had left, I opened it. Once again, a similar hand-made card, the same style of drawing on the cover, and a handwritten message from Alexa inside.

My darling lover:-

I hope you enjoyed that brownie; you may be starting to notice that it had been laced with a herbal supplement; yes, you have just had a pot brownie. They say marijuana makes you extra horny ... we can try that out, I’ve just finished eating one of those as well, and I’m waiting here for you to fuck me into the next century. Time for you to come up to my room.

Alexa

Well, that was a surprise ... Alexa drugged me, by proxy. I had never taken marijuana before – surprisingly enough for someone who spent the second half of the 1970s at University. I’m not sure why I hadn’t, I had no problems with marijuana, I didn’t believe the ‘reefer madness’ scare mongering that it was a gateway to harder drugs. Likewise, having been in the rock music scene for over sixteen years ... Mind you. I knew quite a few other musicians who were into harder stuff, and that was something I absolutely wanted to avoid.

I tried to recall what Mary Beth had told me about her experiences with drugs, particularly smoking marijuana. She told me how she would get super horny, and her senses would be enhanced; sounds, taste, smell, touch were all super-sensitive. She did say it made remembering the details of what she had done hard; the previous night was often a dim haze. It would be interesting to see how it affected me; and whether there was any difference between ingesting the drug through my stomach, and inhaling in via a joint. I didn’t know enough about the physiology of how the drug worked to know what the difference might be.

Time to get up to meet Alexa; I stood up, wondering if I might be a bit unstable on my feet, but there didn’t seem to be a problem. I did notice that the aroma of the brewing coffee was stronger; I could hear the sounds of the street clearer. I thanked the server, and then headed across the road, and into the Bitola office building. I got into the elevator, and inserted my MIL key to give access to the third floor, where the secure accommodation was. The key gave me access to the corridor from the elevator lobby; the room was the first on the left.

I knocked, and I heard Alexa say ‘come in’, I opened the door, and was stunned. All I could say was ‘Wow!’ Last time I was there, the room had been pretty basic, just a simple double bed, a dresser and a wardrobe; pretty much like the bedrooms I had put in behind the studio at home. Functional, clean, but simple. Now, it had been transformed, into what I imagined could be a sumptuous boudoir in some nineteenth century Parisian townhouse. Not that I had ever been in one of those rooms, but in my mind, this is what it would look like. A larger bed, with curtains around it, had replaced the plain double bed. There was a deep red velvet chaise lounge along one wall – or in the language of the bodice-rippers, a ‘fainting couch’, where ladies could lie back on when their overly tight corsets caused them to faint from lack of oxygen. There were rich tapestries hanging on the walls, and soft carpet on the floor. Everything was a deep burgundy colour, with gold trim and accents.

The overhead light had been replaced, and there were several Tiffany-style lamps on the side tables and dresser. There was some soft music playing, Linda Ronstadt’s ‘What’s New’, one of my favourite albums from one of my favourite singers. I could detect the aroma of sandalwood; there was an incense burner on the dresser. More importantly, Alexa was reclining on the chaise lounge; she had a rich red silk robe on; despite the robe, her breasts and pussy were still quite visible. I noticed that she had trimmed her pubic hair into a thin ‘landing strip’, and her lips were already slightly spread and covered with a sheen of moisture.

“You’re overdressed, Will,” she said.

“Wow!” was all I could say.

“Come on, we don’t have all afternoon, get undressed and into bed,” she commanded. “Actually, we do have all afternoon, but I don’t want to waste time while you stand there gawking at me!”

I took the hint, and started to get undressed, laying my clothes neatly over the back of a chair in the corner of the room. Alexa got off the chaise, removed her robe and pulled back the bedcovers. The bed looked particularly comfortable, and I wondered if Alexa would pull the side curtains closed. My unvoiced question was answered immediately, she went around the far side of the bed, and unfastened the ties holding the curtains on that side closed, and then did the same on the other side.

“We can pretend we are in some exotic harem,” she said. “You can be the Sultan, and I am your chosen slave-girl for this afternoon’s pleasure. You can take me, use my body any way you desire, my Emir,” she said, bowing deeply before me.

I desperately tried not to laugh at her play-acting, and I wondered if her comment ‘use my body any way’ was a subtle suggestion for me to finger her arse again. I noticed on the side table there was a bowl of water, some liquid soap and a small washcloth, so I would be able to clean my fingers properly after probing her ‘back door’, to avoid a possible UTI. So Alexa was hoping for that again today. I wondered if she had been trying to stretch her arsehole with some butt plugs, I would have to ask her – but not right now.

When I was undressed, she told me to lie down on the bed, climbing in from the foot, and she would ‘attend’ to me. Once again, Alexa had set the scene, and she had given me my ‘role’ to play. I got into the bed – it was comfortable, and the sheets were very soft on my skin. She got in the bed next to me, closing the curtains at the foot, and I noticed several small lights built into the top of the bed. She pushed me over on my back, knelt next to my side, and started to suck my prick. I didn’t know whether it was the effects of the pot brownie, or the excitement of the setting that Alexa had created, but the sensations of her sucking my prick and licking my balls was even more intense than usual. She was looking up at me every few seconds, as if seeking my approval, she would suck and lick, then pause to look at me, then go back to sucking.

I closed my eyes, and moaned as she sucked and licked; Alexa seemed to know just where to lick, where to press the tip of her tongue, and how much pressure to put on my shaft with her lips. All of a sudden, I knew I was on the verge of coming, I grunted out a warning, but she kept her lips locked around my shaft, pumping her mouth up and down. She wanted to swallow, I assumed, she always did, but I would always warn her, just in case. As I erupted into her mouth, she kept sucking, swallowing every spurt. I let out a deep, loud groan, just as well the rooms were soundproof, otherwise people in the offices upstairs would hear my sounds of pleasure.

When I had finished coming, Alexa sat back on her heels, and smiled at me, she licked her lips, and opened her mouth, showing me her tongue was devoid of any of my come.

“Was that good, sire?” she asked, playing the harem slave girl to the hilt.

“Very good, you were excellent,” I said, panting. “I don’t think I’ve see you before, girl, what is your name? I will need to commend you to the Kizlar Agha, and make sure he sends me to you again.”

“Thank you master,” she said. “Um, just stepping out of character here, but who or what is a Kizlar Agha?”

“He’s the head eunuch in the sultan’s harem, responsible for the assignment of girls to the sultan each evening.”

“Oh. How do you know stuff like that? I mean, did you do some subject on Middle Eastern sexual practices of the Shahs, or something?”

“No, I just read it somewhere, and it stuck in my mind. But you were fantastic at that blowjob, I don’t know if the pot brownie did anything, but...”

“Thank you, I love sucking your cock, and hearing you groans, and when you come, and spurt in my mouth ... I love doing that to you. Okay, back into character...”

She lay down next to me, placed her hand on my prick, and started to play with it gently, sliding her thumb up and down the underside of my shaft, and letting her fingers rub over my knob. Her head was resting on my chest, and I had my arm around her back, reaching down to caress her buttocks. It didn’t take long before I was hard again; she straddled my waist, guided my prick into her, and started riding me. She supported her weight on her hands, resting them on my chest as she rode up and down, slowly and deliberately. I moved my hips up and down in sync with her, as she drove down, I would push up deep inside her.

After a few minutes her speed increased, she was getting more urgent, getting closer to coming. I put my hands on her hips to help me thrust up into her, she started moaning and grunting each time she pushed down onto me. About twenty seconds later, she pushed hard down onto me, tensed her muscles around my prick, and groaned deeply. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing heavily. She swung herself off, and knelt on the bed next to me.

“Finish off doggy style,” she said. “I want you to pound into me really hard, really deep!”

I moved around behind her, steadied myself by holding her hips and lined up my prick against her pussy. A firm push, and I slid inside her, she lowered her shoulders to the mattress and arched her back, so I could push in further. I started on a good, steady rhythm, pushing in as hard and as deep as I could; Alexa grunted each time I drove into her. I soon got into a steady rhythm, in and out, in and out, and I reached forward underneath her to hold her breasts, and rub her hard nipples. Having just recently come from Alexa’s wonderful blowjob, it was going to take me a while to reach my orgasm, so I closed my eyes, and concentrated on the sensations from her lovely tight, wet tunnel.

I could hear the squelchy sounds as I slid in and out of her, feel the warm wetness being squeezed out of her around the base of my shaft. Each time I inhaled I could smell the musky scent of her pussy juices; she was moaning continuously now, imploring me to make her come again, and to ‘fill her full of my hot juices’. I sense that Alexa was just as aroused as I was.

By the time I was getting close to coming, I was starting to get out of breath, and feeling slightly dizzy. I concentrated on the sensations, tensed my muscles, willing myself to come. It worked, I could feel my balls start to tense up, that first part of the semen being moved up to my prostate, then the muscles around my prick started to contract and spasm. There was that initial hot surge, my orgasm started, and I groaned loudly. My muscles contracted and the first big spurt shot up my prick, and erupted deep inside her. Spurt after spurt, I kept coming, groaning and grunting with each spasm. I could not believe how long I kept coming, it seemed to never stop ... but, of course, it did, Alexa was moaning, and I was exhausted. I pulled out of her, and rolled over to collapse on the bed. I was breathing hard, I could feel my heart racing, maybe it was the marijuana in the brownie, but that had been one of the most powerful orgasms I could recall having.

I lay on the bed next to her, exhausted; I closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep. I had some strange, vivid dreams, it was as if I was in the bedroom there with Alexa, but I was watching myself from above. Alexa leant over my body, and started rubbing her breasts on my chest, before moving her face lower down, licking her way from my belly button to my cock. She licked around my cock, sucking my balls, before engulfing my shaft in her mouth. She twisted around so I could rub her backside, and I pushed a finger into her bum, wriggling it slightly. She was still tight there, but not as tight as when I had first tried it back in July.

The images in my dream – well, it had to be a dream, what else could it be – became hazy, almost like I was watching a low-resolution CCTV feed. But I could still make out what the dream was about; once she had sucked me back to a full erection, Alexa indicated that she want us to try anal, that she had been using some graduated butt plugs to stretch her arsehole, and now I was to fuck her there. She got a bottle of lube, covered my prick and knob liberally, then got me to lube up her arsehole, and inside her.

I could see us, she was kneeling down on the bed, I moved in behind her, and she pulled her arse cheeks apart, exposing her arsehole to me. I put some more lube on both of us, and slowly tried to slide into her, she was still incredibly tight. I could see me getting the tip into her, but it was starting to hurt her, she was crying out in pain, gritting her teeth. I pulled out, and lay on the bed beside her, Alexa lay with her head on my chest, and I put an arm around her shoulders.

Then the image in my head became even more hazy, it was like I somehow couldn’t keep focused on the scene below me. I know Alexa was saying things to me, and I was somehow comforting her, but I couldn’t make out what we were saying. It was one of the weirdest experiences of my life, it was like I was an observer on what was happening in the room. I didn’t know if what I was seeing was actually taking place, or it was all a product of my imagination. I could see her using the washcloth with the bowl of water to clean my prick, then she straddled me, riding me. She brought herself to two powerful orgasms before making me come, then the scene went dark again.

I woke up sometime later in the day; I was unsure what the time was; Alexa was lying next to me, her head pillowed on my chest, and a hand resting on my stomach. I needed to get to the toilet, but it was going to be difficult to move without disturbing her. Somehow I managed to squirm out from underneath her, get out of the bed, and make my way to the bathroom. A quick glance outside through a window told me that the time was in the evening, it was dark outside, so I must have been sleeping for at least six or seven hours. I relieved myself, then splashed some cold water onto my face, my head still felt a bit fuzzy, a reaction to the marijuana in that brownie, I’m sure. It was certainly an interesting experience, when Alexa was awake I would have to talk with her about what I thought must have been a dream.

I walked back to our bedroom, climbed back into the bed, and pulled the curtains closed behind me. Alexa was just starting to wake up, she pulled me across towards her, on top of her body.

“I want you to fuck me so I’m fully awake,” she said. “I’m still so incredibly horny! Can you eat my pussy first?”

She spread her legs wide open, and pushed my shoulders so I had to move down between her legs. She was already quite wet, it didn’t take me all that long to get her to her first orgasm of the evening, after her second, and more powerful one she pulled me up so I was lying on her body. She reached down, guided me into her, and wrapped her legs around my thighs, pulling me into her. I adjusted my position so I could slide in and out, put my hands on her biceps to raise my body up, and started thrusting in and out.

The sleep had done me some good, and it didn’t take long for me to come inside her. I pulled out, rolled off her, and lay next to her on the bed. She rolled over to rest her head on my shoulder, her hand on my softening prick.

“That was a fantastic way to end our encounter,” she said softly. “You were wild, so powerful all afternoon. How did it feel, did the pot make you more horny, make it more exciting? I know I really, really enjoyed it; you have me completely satisfied. I’m just really sorry the anal didn’t work out, I guess I’m still too tight there. Did I let you down?”

“That’s the weirdest thing,” I said, and I described how I appeared to be observing what we were doing. “We did actually try anal? But I could only get the tip in?”

“Sounds like you had some pretty wild hallucinations,” she said. “Maybe for your first time trying marijuana, you should have only had a half dose. But yeah, we tried, and you got your knob in my arse, but it hurt so much ... I know I let you down, Will, I’ll try to stretch it more, so you can fuck my arse.”

“Well, it’s not big on my list of things we have to try,” I said. “But what is important is you relaxing as much as you can, once you tense up, your arsehole tightens, and I doubt I could even get a finger inside you there.”

“Okay, I guess that’s something for me to work on,” she said. “Now do you feel good enough to drive home, or are you still a bit shaky? I can get one of the A-1 drivers to drive us home, and drive your car back for you.”

“I think it’s probably safest if I don’t drive this evening,” I said. “I feel okay, but I don’t want to risk anything. You’re sure it’s not a problem?”

“Of course not, let me make a call, then we can have a shower, and we’ll get you home.”

She made the phone call, and we had a nice shower together, got dressed, and headed downstairs to where our ride was waiting. There was a limo to take Alexa and I back to my place, another drive drove my car. Alexa would get a driver to take her home later in the evening. Of course, Alexa told both Lisa and Fiona ‘Ken had his first experience being stoned!’, which caused much mirth all around. They were surprised that I had never tried marijuana before; both Lisa and Fiona had smoked a joint, at least once or twice.

“I would love to see Will stoned!” Fiona said, laughing at me.

“I’d love to have sex with Will when he’s stoned!” Lisa said. “Was it better than it usually is, Alexa?”

“Oh, Lisa, you have no idea!” she replied. “Mind you, I was pretty baked myself, but it was ... it was FUCKING FANTASTIC! I lost count of how many times he made me come ... Afterwards, well, after our first session, I could barely walk; I had to go to the toilet, have a pee ... but it took all of my concentration, every bit of strength I had left in my body to walk that short distance without falling on my arse!”

“And that would have made your arse even more sore!” I said.

“It would! It was a bit tender, we tried – unsuccessfully – anal,” Alexa explained to the other two. “I couldn’t relax; I was too tight for more than just the tip to go in.”

“That’s something I will leave to you, Alexa,” Lisa said. “My friend Georgina is into it, and she says she enjoys it, but ... it’s just never been something I had wanted to try. What about you, Fiona?”

“I’m with you, Lisa,” she said. “I enjoy Will’s prick in my pussy too much! And it’s too easy to get a UTI, from what I hear. I can do without one of those!”

“You just have to make sure you clean things after each go at anal,” Lisa said. “That’s what Georgina told me, she’s never had a UTI, and has anal regularly. You did her that way, didn’t you, Will?”

“Oh yes, and it was good, but, I agree with Fiona, given the choice between anal and ‘regular’, vaginal sex ... I’ll take a nice wet, tight vagina any day!”

“And you have no shortage of them, with owners willing for you to slide into them.”

“With that, I should get myself back home,” Alexa said. “Can I just use the phone to call my driver?”

Alexa called her driver, and he was there about thirty minutes later. I walked out the front with her to say goodbye.

“Thank you for a really enjoyable, and different afternoon,” I said. “It was a great experience, I enjoyed it so much.”

She hugged me, and kissed me deeply, I could feel my prick starting to respond to her kissing and hugging. Reluctantly, it seemed, she broke way, and walked to the car.

“Thank you, Will, it was a fantastic day,” she said. “I’ll call you tomorrow.”

I went back inside, where Lisa and Fiona wanted all the details of the ‘date’. I showed them the instructions that Alexa provided in the form of the notes, and they both thought it was a great way to kick off a meeting. When I told them about the pot-laced brownies, they both thought about trying one each.

“I’ve smoked a joint,” Lisa said, “but it didn’t do much for me, the smoke made me cough.”

“There’s a place I know near where I work where you can get marijuana-laced chocolates,” Fiona said. “About 3 cm square, and they aren’t that expensive. I might pick up a few, and we can try them.”

“Chocolates, yum,” I said. “Are you trying to corrupt me, Ms Shaw?”

“Too late for that!” Lisa said. “Now, are you too exhausted to play with us?”

“I’ll give it my best shot,” I said, taking my clothes off.

I was being a little over-optimistic about my level of tiredness; I only could stay awake for thirty minutes, and after making love with Lisa, I fell asleep, leaving the two of them to satisfy each other.


Lights, Camera, Action!

February - April 1992

“Okay, how about you all warm up, jam around and get into the groove,” David Hirschfelder said. “Let’s just kick around for a while, we can play around with the mike levels. Do you all know something good and bluesy?”

“Do we know something bluesy?” Phil said. “That’s pretty much our bread and butter. What do you think Will?”

“Okay, ‘Steamroller Blues’, in E,” I said. “I’ll do the intro...”

I started with a good ‘bluesy’ intro on my guitar, the others joined in for the first verse.

I’m a steamroller for you baby
I’m ‘bout to roll all over you
I’m a steamroller for you baby
I’m ‘bout to roll all over you
I’m gonna inject your soul
With some sweet rock ‘n’ roll

“Oh yeah, Will, you can inject me with something else, too!” Fiona said as I played the turnaround at the end of the verse.

The rest of the group quickly picked up the song, David moved in to play my Rhodes, and before the second verse, we had an extended freeform blues jam. I had known David for quite a while; he played with the Little River Band in the mid-1980s, then Dragon, plus a lot of session work. Not only was he a good – no, a great keyboard player, but was skilled at composing and arranging as well. I’m sure he would have been Ted’s original pick as music director for the film version of ‘Strictly Ballroom’.

After an extended instrumental break, where Phil and I traded blues licks, it was into the second verse.

I’m a cement mixer
A churning urn of burning funk
I’m a cement mixer
A churning urn of burning funk
I’m a demolition derby
A hefty hunk, steaming junk

Time for another instrumental break, this time it was for Paul, Mandy, Stewie and Fiona to show their improvisation skills, before I took it home with the final two verses.

I’m a steamroller baby
I’m ‘bout to roll all over you
I’m a steamroller baby
I’m ‘bout to roll all over you
I’m gonna inject your soul
With some sweet rock ‘n’ roll
And shoot you full of rhythm and blues

I’m a napalm bomb
Guaranteed to blow your mind
I’m a napalm bomb
Guaranteed to blow your mind
If I can’t have your love now baby
There won’t be nothing left behind

What was originally intended as a short warm up session lasted over half an hour, but it had the effect that David was looking for; getting us back into the groove of playing together. Of course, having not played together for a few months, the ending was a little ragged, not everyone finished at the same time.

“Damn, that was good,” Paul said. “I’ve missed the pure fun of playing together.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.