The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa

Copyright© 2018 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 44: Unexpected Results

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44: Unexpected Results - Follow the story of Will Morris as he makes his way to adulthood. Is he going to get over the loss of Janelle? Is he going to find the love of his life? Has Lori and Megan disappeared from his life forever? If you haven't read the first three books in this series, this will be difficult to follow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Politics  

Christmas in July

Early July 1991

We pulled up in the car park for Lilianfels, it was more in Katoomba itself than Leura, close to Echo Point lookout and the Three Sisters. It wasn’t all that far from some of the other scenic lookouts over the Jamison Valley, or some fairly energetic walks, including the ‘Giant Stairway’, some 800 or so steps descending into the valley. There were some more leisurely walks, including one around the cliff top to the ‘scenic railway’, and Katoomba falls, or the other way to the Leura Cascades. Assuming it wouldn’t be too cold to be walking outside, or fog would obscure the views. It reminded me of the time, quite a few years ago, when Lori and I spent a weekend at the Hydro Majestic Hotel, at Medlow Bath. The memories of that weekend caused a few twinges of regret over what I had lost, but I looked over at Alexa, and realized just how fortunate I was, here I was about to spend a weekend at a luxurious resort with a stunningly beautiful woman, someone who I KNEW gave excellent blow jobs, and who wanted sex with me probably as badly as I wanted it with her. Certainly no time for regrets or thoughts about old, failed relationships.

Alexa went to check in, while I put our luggage onto a cart that was waiting by the front door. When I pushed the luggage cart into the reception area, Alexa was just finishing signing in, and gave me one of the room keys for our room.

“There’s a light buffet style lunch in the dining room at noon,” she said, “and dinner will be at seven. Shall we go to our room, and then have some lunch?”

We headed towards our room – Alexa had booked what was called a ‘Deluxe Spa Room’ – we were on the upper level of the building, with view facing the valley. The bed was a rather luxurious looking king sized bed, with a painted metal frame (I briefly thought that I should have brought some restraints and wrist cuffs with me). Next to the window, with views across to the valley were two comfortable sitting chairs, either side of a small table. The bathroom included a full sized walk-in shower and there was a large, corner-shaped double spa tub in our room, too.

“Our home for the next three days,” she said. “Do you like it?”

“It’s fantastic, Alexa,” I said. “I love the view, and the spa tub ... we will have to try that out tonight.”

We unpacked our bags, putting our clothes in the drawers and hanging things in the closet, setting our bathroom items on the shelf above the vanity unit, and storing our cases in the back of the closet. Alexa was pretty much like me, hating to live out of suitcases, I would always unpack my bag, even if only staying overnight. Since the room was so beautiful, so elegant, we did not want to spoil it by us having clothes strewn everywhere.

“Will, do you feel like some lunch?” she asked me.

“Hold my arm and feel, and see if that feels like lunch,” I said, being silly.

“Hmmm, there’s something other than your arm that I might prefer to eat,” she replied. “That can wait until this afternoon though.”

We headed down to the dining room where a light buffet style lunch had been set out. Mainly salads and some soups, I gave the soups a miss, they weren’t really my style of food; but the salads looked good. There was also a good selection of various kinds of bread, cold meats and cheeses, and I made myself some open-face sandwiches, and we found a table to sit at while we ate. I asked Alexa what the arrangements were for the weekend, had any specific activities been organized, and what did we have to do, as part of the ‘Christmas in July’ festivities.

“There are optional organized hikes along some of the scenic walkways,” she said. “The dinners, of course, tonight, and tomorrow night is the big ‘Christmas’ feast; I think the meals start at 7:00, in the dining room. Apart from that, we can pretty much do whatever we want to.”

I looked out the window, where normally there would be views across the valley. However, a misty rain had set in, and we could barely see the trees on the other side of the road.

“Well, I guess going for a hike is out,” I said. “So, what does that leave?”

“We do have that king sized bed in our room,” she said. “We’ve got about six hours...”

“Okay, so what will we do for the remaining five and three-quarter hours?”

“Listen, buster, it had better last more than fifteen minutes ... I’ve been waiting years for this!”

With our lunch finished, it was back to our room; she put the ‘do not disturb’ sign on the outside of the door before putting the privacy lock on the door. I paused to look at her, taking in the sight of her body, before we undressed.

“Well, I think we are both rather overdressed,” she said, moving to unbutton my shirt.

We quickly undressed each other, our clothes ending up in a pile next to the window. She pulled back the covers on the bed, and I got one of the towels from the bathroom, and spread that out on the bed, to protect the sheet and mattress from the inevitable wet ‘spot’. Alexa looked at me spreading the towel out, and smiled, and then we were in the bed, the covers pulled up over us. She was lying on her side, facing me, and we hugged, and started kissing.

“Imagine we are starting from the very beginning, Will,” she whispered. “We’ve been dating for a few weeks, and I’ve asked you to come away with me for the weekend. We’ve got a romantic getaway planned, we’ve been talking about doing it, making love, for the last week or two, and this weekend will be it...”

“Okay, I think I can play along with that,” I said. “I gather we are both pretty eager to, um, consummate our relationship?”

“Of course! Just as we are in real life, we have been skirting around the issue, although we have had a much longer ... courtship. Is that the right word?”

“That sounds good to me,” I said, as I continued kissing her, around her breasts, then slowing moving down to her stomach.

“Oh, you know just what I like,” she moaned softly, spreading her legs apart a bit, suggesting what she would like me to do.

I moved lower, my face between her thighs. She was already getting very moist, and I pushed my tongue into her pussy, licking up and down. After adjusting my position to be more comfortable, I slid a finger inside her, rubbing her as I licked around her clit. Alexa had her hands on the back of my head, pressing me harder into her, running her fingers through my hair. She was moaning softly, her hips moving in time with my fingers thrusting into her. I could feel her swollen clit under my tongue, so I placed my lips around her bud, and sucked hard, feeling it slide in between my lips. Alexa moaned loudly, and thrust her hips up against my face, crying out telling me to suck her clit, hard.

“Oh my God! Yes! Suck my clit!” she cried out.

I continued sucking on her clit, it was swollen, a large nub between my lips, and I tried nibbling on it gently. She groaned loudly, bucking her hips.

“Yesssss,” she hissed. “Do that again, but harder!”

I was a bit unsure of just how hard I should bite down, I didn’t want to hurt her or cause damage to a rather sensitive part of her body, but I tried again, this time putting more pressure on my teeth, and sucking at the same time. I tried to tune into her reactions, biting a little harder as she seemed to be enjoying it. She came, hard and loud, groaning and crying out, and her warm juices gushed out over my face.

“Oh my God ... that was so intense!” she said, still panting.

I moved up to lie beside her on my side, a hand on her breast. Alexa reached over, touched my cheek and felt how wet my face was.

“I got you good, didn’t I?” she said, laughing. “That’s what happens when you make me come hard like that!”

“As long as you enjoyed it,” I said. “I was worried biting; I didn’t want to bite too hard.”

“Enjoyed it? Oh, fuck, that was so intense, when you bit down first; while you were sucking my clit ... the burst of pleasure nearly blew my head off! Now, time for that consummation we have been waiting for. Do you want to get on top of me?”

I slid over on top of her; she reached down to guide my prick into her. I raised myself up off her chest on my arms, and looked down at her.

“Ready?” I asked.

“I am VERY ready,” she replied, spreading her legs wide, and positioning my knob at her entrance. “Do it, Will!”

I pushed in, and felt my knob slide in between her lips, the warm, wet walls of her vagina opened up, and my knob spread them even wider. I could hear her intake of breath, almost like a sigh mixed with a groan. She wrapped her legs around my thighs, pulling my body in tighter against her. Once I was all the way inside her, I paused, and lowered my face to hers, and our lips locked. I slowly started to move in and out, not thrusting hard, but letting my prick gradually slide the whole length of her channel, from just having the tip of my knob inside her, until I was buried all the way in. I would pause, and then repeat the process, slowly in and out. Alexa worked her muscles around my shaft, squeezing and relaxing in time with my thrusts. I could hear her moans and sighs, and I felt she wanted the speed of my thrusts to increase. I raised my body slightly, gripping around her upper arms to steady myself, and increased the speed. Her breasts bounced back and forward with each push inside her, somehow, my mind went to images of jelly moulds; I had to concentrate on what I was doing. As well as increasing my speed, I pushed in harder, and I could hear my balls slapping against her backside.

“Oh, God ... fuck me harder,” she cried out, and I increased my speed.

Her moans became louder, more intense, and I felt her squeeze tightly around me, her body shook and jerked, and she cried out, saying she was coming. I kept going, increasing my speed, as I was close to coming myself. It would only be a few more thrusts, I tensed my muscles, closed my eyes, and ... Yes, I started spurting inside her. I felt her hands clench around my biceps, holding me tight as her vagina spasmed around my prick. The pleasure was so intense, I cried out, and once I had finished coming, collapsed against her chest, panting from exhaustion.

Alexa ran her fingers through my hair, stroking my head, holding my face close to hers.

“Oh wow, that was amazing,” she said, still sounding exhausted. “Why did we wait so long? I should have done what Baba told me to do much earlier!”

“She certainly had the right idea about us,” I said.

I rolled off her, lying on my side next to her, we ended up with Alexa lying with her head on my chest, and I had an arm around her waist, caressing her buttocks.

“They don’t have any shape to them, no curves, they are just flat,” she said. “My butt cheeks, I wish I had a bit of shape there.”

“I’m not concerned about the shape of your butt cheeks,” I said, and pushed my fingers between her cheeks, pressing a fingertip to her arse. “I like what is between them.”

I pushed the tip of my finger against her arse, so just the tip was inside. She wiggled her hips, pushing back against my finger.

“Oh, that’s nice there, what you’re doing, that feels so good.”

I continued to finger her backside; she was too tight for my finger to go in much further, but I just let the tip of it stay just inside. I wiggled it back and forward, feeling the resistance of the tight muscles. With my other hand, I reached across to rub her pussy, she was still very wet, and I slid a finger inside her, while rubbing around her clit with my thumb.

“Oh my God, that’s so intense ... I can’t believe you are fingering my arse ... that’s so hot!”

I pushed a little harder, my finger slipped in until the first joint, and she tensed her muscles, and moaned softly. She seemed to enjoy what I was doing, I know Baba had teased her about being more adventurous sexually, but I wasn’t sure what Alexa might think about anal sex. Judging by how she felt with my finger, she was very tight, and it would take some time before I would even think about putting my prick inside her arse. However, fingering her, she seemed to enjoy it, I just had to be careful that I didn’t hurt her, stretch things too much.

I concentrated on rubbing around her clit, while moving my finger in her arse slowly back and forward – I didn’t try to push it in further. Alexa was moaning, telling me how hot it felt, how turned on it made her, and when I pushed my thumb inside her wet vagina, she groaned loudly, and her body shook with a powerful orgasm. After she had finished, I removed my fingers from her body, and slid out of the bed, going to the bathroom to wash the finger that had been in her arse with soap and warm water. No sense in giving her a urinary tract infection, I thought.

Back in bed, she snuggled up to me, rubbing her hand over my chest.

“That was so hot, so kinky,” she said. “When you first put your finger there ... I didn’t know what to think, but it made the sensations as you rubbed my pussy even stronger. Was that a subtle suggestion that you would like to try anal with me?”

“No, I wasn’t thinking of that, not at all,” I said. “And if we wanted to try that, well, you’re pretty tight there, it would take some decent preparation before I would even consider putting my prick there, it would be far too painful for you.”

“I know there are butt plugs of varying sizes,” she said. “Maybe I can start the preparation? I know what Baba would tell me to do! I assume you’ve had anal sex before?”

“Yeah, I have, it’s okay, but I can take it or leave it, if that makes sense. And to be perfectly honest, regular vaginal intercourse with you is pretty fantastic, if that was all we did, I would be a very happy man.”

“And you’ve come to that conclusion after only one time?” she asked. “For a scientist, that’s not a very rigorous experiment.”

“Well, if I follow the scientific method, I will need to repeat the experiment, to make sure I get consistent results. Replicability and verification is very important, don’t you think?”

“Absolutely, so are you ready for a re-run of that first experiment?” she said, reaching down to stroke my erect prick. “Now, would the experiment still be valid if we altered some of the test procedures, say, if we tried a different position, like me being on top?”

“That’s an important part of replicating experimental results,” I said. “Varying some of the non-essential conditions, like position, pace, location, just to make sure the results are valid across a wide range of situations. I think that having you on top, riding me would be a valid test of how great you are to fuck, and I think it should help to confirm my initial analysis.”

“Well, I’m glad you are being thorough, and not just treating this as a casual fuck, but you’ve put some scientific rigour around it,” she said. “I suspect this is one of the more enjoyable experiments you’ve conducted in your career.”

She swung her body over mine, and guided my erect prick into her as she slowly slid down, once again enveloping my shaft within her warm, wet vagina.

“Oh yes, I believe that even in this different position, it’s just as pleasurable,” she said, as she bottomed out against my groin. “I think this should be nice and fast ... Prepared to be completely fucked!”

She leant forward, taking her weight on her hands, which pressed down on my shoulders, and she started pumping up and down, quite fast. I could hear the sounds of her body slapping against my groin, and she drove my prick deep into her with each thrust. I arched my back, trying to get deeper into her, and tensed the muscles around my prick, feeling my knob swelling inside her. She kept up her frantic pace, groaning loudly as she came, and grinding against the base of my prick. I was on the brink of coming myself, I held her hips, and thrust up into her, twice, and the third time, I pushed up hard, held her close to me as I spurted inside her.

“Oh, yes, that was soooo goooood,” I moaned.

“Hypothesis verified?” she asked, as she lay down next to me.

“For the initial experiments, yes,” I replied. “But I think over the rest of the weekend, we will have to conduct similar experiments, just to rule out strange data, and to do a full confirmation.”

“God, we are so funny,” she said, laughing. “You make me think I will have to write this up like one of my high school science lab projects!”

“I never had lab work like this, not in high school, and not at university, either,” I said. “Mind you, it would have made classes a hell of a lot more interesting!”

“I think ... let me look at the time ... after I’ve recovered, we should see about showering, cleaning ourselves up, and heading down for dinner,” Alexa said. “Yeah, it’s almost six; feel like having a shower with me?”

We got out of the bed, and I straightened the sheets up, and took the towel with us into the bathroom. The shower was a large, walk-in one, Alexa already had the water running, and I stepped in behind her, and started to soap up her back. Showering together was very pleasant, we soaped up each other’s bodies, washed each other’s hair, I massaged her scalp, and when we were finished, we rinsed each other clean. There was some ‘fooling around’, but not enough to negate the value of the shower itself. Once clean, we dressed for dinner, and walking back to the dining room.

We looked out the picture windows at the view over the valley, of course, it was dark and we couldn’t see anything, but we could hear a steady rain falling.

“Maybe that might turn to snow overnight,” Alexa said.

“Oh, the weather outside is frightful
But the fire is so delightful
And since we’ve no place to go
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow”

I sang.

“I should have got you to bring a guitar up, and you could have sung for me in our room,” she said.

“Well, there’s a piano here, maybe I can play for you,” I said.

There was a small grand piano in one corner of the dining room, and a music book on it, a ‘Boomerang songbook’ of Christmas songs. I flicked through the book, and found ‘Winter Wonderland’, I sat on the seat, played a few chords on the piano, the touch was good, and it sounded in tune. I was familiar with the song, but having the music with the chords, and, of course, the lyrics meant I could play and sing it without any problems.

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening?
In the lane, snow is glistening
A beautiful sight
We’re happy tonight
Walking in a winter wonderland

Gone away is the bluebird
Here to stay is a new bird
He sings a love song
As we go along
Walking in a winter wonderland

In the meadow we can build a snowman
We’ll pretend that he is Parson Brown
He’ll say, Are you married?
We’ll say, No man
But you can do the job while you’re in town

“I can’t imagine us getting married by some snow man!” Alexa said. “I’m sure that wouldn’t be valid!”

Later on, we’ll conspire
As we dream by the fire
To face unafraid
The plans that we’ve made
Walking in a winter wonderland

A few of the other guests had started to gather around, listening to me sing, and when I finished, there was some muted applause.

“Keep playing, Will,” Alexa said.

I turned to the next song, ‘Let it Snow’, and played that, then ‘White Christmas’, ‘Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire’, and then one of my all-time favourites, an Australian Christmas song, ‘The North Wind’. I can remember at primary school, learning to sing that song, and unlike most of the traditional Christmas songs, that were all about snow, reindeer, and a European winter, it was evocative of a hot, dry Australian summer.

The north wind is tossing the leaves.
The red dust is over the town;
The sparrows are under the eaves,
And the grass in the paddock is brown;
As we lift up our voices and sing,
To the Christ-child the heavenly King.

“I don’t think I’ve heard that since I was in infants’ school,” Alexa said. “That brings back memories, I can tell you.”

As I finished playing, a woman – she looked like one of the resort managers – came up to me.

“I’m sorry if I wasn’t meant to play the piano,” I said. “I saw it there and just thought...”

“No, there’s not a problem, I mean, you’re a professional musician, I thought I recognized you when you checked in,” she said. “By all means, if you want to play and sing, particularly some Christmas music, I’m sure all of the guests would really appreciate it.”

“If that’s okay, sure,” I said.

“Oh, now I’m the one who should apologise, putting you on the spot to agree to perform gratis,” she said. “I shouldn’t have asked you, it wasn’t fair of me.”

“No, really it’s no problem, I don’t mind playing to entertain the other guests, and I get a lot of enjoyment out of it too. I don’t suppose you have a microphone and small amplifier for my voice?”

“We might have one, I’ll see about setting that up tomorrow morning, but if you wouldn’t mind, maybe over dinner tomorrow night? Before the meal, you could provide some Christmas music?”

“Absolutely, that would be my pleasure,” I said.

She headed back to the office, no doubt to see where a small amp was; Alexa and I made our way to a table, and sat down to look at the menu for this evening’s meal. Salad, then chicken alfredo, with apple pie and ice cream for dessert.

“Just as well we are getting lots of physical exercise this weekend,” I said to her.

“Oh? Do you want to go walking tomorrow? Maybe do the Giant’s Staircase?”

“I wasn’t thinking of that,” I said. “More of what we did this afternoon.”

“Shhh! Not when other people might hear!”

The meal was just as good as it sounded on the menu; we were completely full by the time dessert was finished. It was back to our bedroom, we got undressed and climbed into bed, cuddling each other.

“That was nice, listening to you play and sing,” she said. “That silly song about getting the snowman to marry us ... I had a crazy thought that somehow that would solve all my problems, except there’s some impediments to that.”

“Not the least the fact that I’m already married,” I said.

“Well, putting that to one side ... and the fact that you’re not of Macedonian background, or an Orthodox Christian ... At least you would be able to accept my job, my role as matriarch of the family, and be able to, at least in public, accept that I would not be subject to you, that I would have to be seen as being in charge of my life. Men in our culture are very conservative, and cannot accept being subordinate to any woman, particularly their wife. You, on the other hand, are far more relaxed and accepting. That’s why I’m probably going to be single for the rest of my life, I won’t be able to find a man who will want me, and all the implications that my role in the family brings.”

“Now, let’s assume that I wasn’t married already,” I said, “and we both felt that we marrying would be what we both really wanted. I assume we would have to have an Orthodox wedding, would I be able to marry you in such a service, given I’m not a member of your church?”

“That wouldn’t be a problem,” she replied. “You’re a baptised Anglican, that’s acceptable as far as our Church goes; we aren’t as picky as the Romans! You would be expected to convert, but that is not a major issue. But it’s all academic, anyway ... A nice, comforting thought, but still a fantasy. But, there is something we can still do, right now, that’s just as satisfying ... are you ready for some more lovemaking? I’ll get that towel and put it down underneath us.”

“I’m always ready for that,” I said. “Well, within the limitations of my recovery time!”

She got out of bed, went into the bathroom, and returned with one of the towels, placing that down on the bed underneath us. Back in bed, she lay on her side, her back to me, and I spooned up behind her, caressing one of her breasts while my rapidly hardening prick was nestled between her thighs. We slowly rocked back and forward, my prick sliding along her wet pussy, until I was hard enough for her to slide it inside her. I continued my slow, steady movements, I felt her body tense and she sighed softly as she came, and a little later, I groaned as I had my release, coming inside her. We stayed locked together as we fell asleep, exhausted but very satisfied.


I woke in the middle of the night, needing to pee, so I gently disconnected myself from Alexa, slid out of the bed, went to the bathroom and relieved myself. As I got into bed next to her, she stirred slightly, rolling over to face me. I kissed her lips, and she pulled me closer to her, sighing softly as she nestled her head against my chest. We fell back to sleep, holding each other close.

When I woke in the morning, I could feel Alexa’s hands stroking my shaft, I was already hard. She noticed I was awake, and stopped rubbing.

“Good morning, Will,” she said. “Time to start on the day’s activities, now you are ‘up’, in both senses!”

“Mmm, that was a nice way to be woken up,” said, stretching my arms.

“Do you think we could do it doggy style?” she asked. “I want you to reach around underneath me, hold and caress my tits as you fuck me.”

I moved around on the bed, and we got into the position that Alexa was wanting; I held her hips to steady myself, and she reached underneath to guide me into her. I moved my hands, caressing her tits as she had requested, and I thought about how our lovemaking was. She liked to take charge, not in the traditional sense of ‘being dominant’, she liked me to be forceful with her. But it was like she wanted to ‘set the scene’, as it were; it was as if she was setting a script, and we were to act things out according to her plan, filling the roles that she had in mind at that particular time. I could understand why she found it difficult to keep a steady boyfriend, at least from the Macedonian community, the men there tended to be rather traditional, conservative even, in their views of the roles of men and women. As I pumped in and out, I thought to myself it wasn’t just guys in that cultural group who would have a problem with the way Alexa took control in bed; I knew that Garry and Chris Murphy both didn’t like women like that.

Not all that long after Garry and Michelle broke up, we were talking one night, up on the studio, working on some songs, just talking about life in general, and he made the comment that while he was sad that their relationship broke up, he commented that it probably wouldn’t have lasted much longer.

“She was really bossy in bed,” I recall him saying. “Always telling me what she wanted, things she wanted me to do, how I should do it. She treated me as if she felt I had no idea of what I was doing, that I had no idea of how to satisfy a woman.”

I just politely agreed with him, I felt it would have been churlish to suggest that maybe he was not satisfying her, which was why she was telling him what she wanted. Of course, just about every guy believes they know how to satisfy a woman. Mary Beth told me that Chris needed some ‘guidance’, and she had to be tactful in how she suggested things to him, she made the mistake once of telling him directly what she wanted and in her words, ‘I managed to upset him, implying that he didn’t know what he was doing’. The way Alexa did her ‘scene setting’ didn’t worry me, to me it was no different from a woman telling me to ‘speed up’, or ‘do it deeper, harder’. Of course with her, once we started playing out the scene – like we were doing right now, with me pumping into her doggy style, caressing her tits – she wanted me to be forceful, dominant, making her feel like I was taking control.

I squeezed her breasts, moving my thumbs and forefingers around so that her hard nipples were between them, and I tweaked them, causing her to groan, and push back against my groin. I took my hands from her breasts, and pressed down on her shoulders, forcing her face and chest against the bed. She arched her back, allowing me to push deeper into her, and I used my weight to keep her pushed into the mattress as I fucked her harder. I could hear her moans, muffled by her facing being firmly against the pillow, but she pushed back in time with my thrusts.

I continued to fuck her with hard, deliberate thrusts, each time I pushed into her I could hear her grunting, as I forced her into the mattress. From her sounds, I felt she was getting closer to coming, time for me to concentrate on fucking her, angling my prick to give her as much stimulation as possible, and bringing me to my own orgasm. A slight change in the position of my knees, and the angle of my prick entering her changed, the underside of my shaft now rubbed against her clit. Immediately, I noted a change in her moans, there was an urgency, a yearning to her moans, imploring me to make her come.

Time to wrap things up, I gripped her breasts again, and as I would thrust into her, I would pull her body back against my hips, magnifying the intensity of the sensations as I pushed deep into her. I could feel my orgasm getting closer; I closed my eyes, tensed the muscles around my prick, and continued pumping in and out. Just as I felt my orgasm start, I squeezed her breasts tight, and pulled her hard against me. I groaned as I felt the hot surges, my spurts erupting into her. I could feel Alexa shaking, her body was jerking back and forward, making in hard for me to stay inside her, and I pulled her tighter back against me. When we both had finished coming, Alexa let herself slide forward, lying flat on the bed, and I lay on top of her, my prick still inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.