The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa - Cover

The Three Signs - Book 4 - Lisa

Copyright© 2018 by William Turney Morris

Chapter 31: It’s All New and Different

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31: It’s All New and Different - Follow the story of Will Morris as he makes his way to adulthood. Is he going to get over the loss of Janelle? Is he going to find the love of his life? Has Lori and Megan disappeared from his life forever? If you haven't read the first three books in this series, this will be difficult to follow.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Anal Sex   Lactation   Water Sports   Politics  

A Whole Lotta Rosie

May - June 1986

When we got back home from Alberts studio, I backed the car and trailer into the garage, and rolled out my equipment crates. When Garry and Chris arrived home, I would get them to help me carry them up to the studio. I unhitched the trailer, and joined the others back inside. Rose was still pretty pumped up from the excitement of the photo shoot and the recording session in general, she, Lisa and Fiona were sitting down in the living room. I poured myself a glass of Jack Daniels, added plenty of ice, and sat down with them. Lisa and Fiona were assuring Rose that she actually looked very beautiful sitting at the piano when the cover photos were being taken.

“Those guys who were producing the album, George, Harry, Glenn, they really seem to know their stuff,” Rose said. “Every suggestion they made seemed to make each song sound better.”

“I’ve been working with George on recording albums for over ten years, and he’s a great guy, really knows his stuff,” I said. “But he’s not arrogant at all, you couldn’t ask for a nicer person to work with.”

“He seems all that,” Rose said. “Well ... I’m not really quite sure how to start this, but since all four of us are here together, maybe I can ask how the relationship works with three of you? Lisa has told me some of it, but, how does it work from your perspective, Fiona? You don’t get jealous, having to share Will with Lisa, and any other women?”

“No, I’m not jealous of Lisa, or any other of the women he has sex with,” Fiona said. “I had my chance, years ago, before he met Lisa, but I blew it. So I think having what I’ve got with them is a nice bonus, something that I never expected to happen. I mean, I did actively work to seduce them; Lisa initially, and then with Will. I had never thought that I was bisexual, I mean ... but when I saw Lisa ... she’s just so sexy and beautiful, I couldn’t help myself!”

“Rose, I’ll have to tell you just how Fiona seduced me,” Lisa said.

“Now, I enjoy sex as much as the next person, and the sex with Will and Lisa is pretty fantastic,” Fiona continued. “But it’s not the main reason why I have the relationship with them. As enjoyable and as satisfying as the sex is, it’s not the best part of the relationship; it’s the closeness, the cuddling, the emotional bonding we have. That’s what is so satisfying to me.”

“That’s the same as for me,” I said. “I’m sure most people would think I want the poly lifestyle, because I get to have sex with lots of different women. But that’s not why I’m into it; now, I can’t speak for anyone else, but for me, having that close relationship with different women adds to my relationship with Lisa. Each of the women I have a close, sexual relationship with brings out something different in me, adds something to the relationship. That’s always been the case with me, right from my first serious relationship.”

I then told Rose about the early ‘four way’ relationship between myself, Cathy, Lori and Janelle, and how when that fell apart, and I got back together with Cathy, Lori explained how multiple-way relationships could work. Then, when there was Lori, Megan, Jillian and others, each girl brought something different to the relationship, taught me something else about life. It was the same with the recent ‘additions’, I described how performing and singing on stage with Chrissy built a close emotional bond, just as it had years earlier with Megan.

“Are you suggesting that might happen between you and me, Will?” Rose asked.

“There’s a pretty good chance,” I said, “assuming you want something like that to develop. I mean, think about how you felt that time in my office when we first sang that duet together? Did you feel something between us then? I know I did.”

“Well ... that was when I first started to feel a bit needy,” she said. “And there were times during the recording session, when you were playing with me – playing music, Will! When we were playing, I could feel things start to flow, if you get my drift. But you’re right, in order to really play together properly with someone else, you need to get that solid emotional connection. And when you have that connection, it opens yourself up for other connections, too.”

“I know what sort of ‘connection’ you would be open for!” Lisa said. “A hot, throbbing connection!”

The three of them started laughing uncontrollably, Rose started making the universal ‘fucking’ symbol with her hands, and that made Fiona and Lisa – and myself, too – laugh even louder.

“Well ... I wouldn’t object to him connecting with me that way,” Rose said.

“As much as we joke about it,” I said, “what should be stressed with the relationship that Lisa and I have – and extending to Fiona – it that it’s not an excuse for us to engage in unrestrained promiscuity, or anything like that. I described how it works to Merry and Ange a while back, it’s like we are driving somewhere, a long road trip, and we pick up a hitchhiker or two, and they travel with us for as long as we are all going in the same direction. Eventually, the hitchhikers will get out of the vehicle, because they wish to go in another direction. But ... and here’s the important part – both Lisa and I are in the car together. It’s not just me doing whatever I want to...”

“Or doing WHO ever he wants to!” Lisa said, interrupting.

I laughed at her joke, but she was right.

“Exactly. It’s all done with ‘informed consent’, before anything happens,” I said.

“That’s how I would want things to be,” Rose said. “I really don’t want to come between people in an existing relationship, to cause problems with anyone.”

Lisa moved across to sit next to her, and took Rose’s hands in hers.

“Rose, that’s never going to happen; Will and I are meant for each other, I could never see me not being with him, or having anyone replace him in my life,” Lisa said. “That doesn’t mean we both don’t enjoy sharing, it’s just that ... how’s a nice way to say this ... it’s just that long term, I’m going to be with him, so as long as you are happy with being a short term part of our lives. That’s still didn’t sound right, but I think you know what I’m trying to say.”

Rose leant towards Lisa, and kissed her softly on the lips.

“I’ve been wanting to give you a kiss, ever since we started working on the songs together,” she said to Lisa.

“Just as I have, Rose,” Lisa replied. “Maybe it’s time for us to relocate to the bedroom?”

“I think I’ll leave the three of you to it,” Fiona said. “Maybe we shouldn’t overwhelm you the first time, Rose. See you in the morning, have fun!”

Fiona headed off to her room upstairs, and the three of us made our way down to our bedroom in the basement. Lisa had already prepared the room; fresh sheets on the bed; and the lamps on the two nightstands were on, rather than the main overhead light. Lisa quickly removed her clothes, and she helped Rose get undressed, while I got undressed myself. When I got to see Rose’s naked body, the first thought that came to my mind was the expression ‘BBW’ – a Big, Beautiful Woman – which she certainly was; beautiful that is. The second thought I had was a story that the guys from AC/DC had related to me, about an encounter Bon had, back in the later 1970’s after a gig in Melbourne, where a big – really big – woman from Tasmania, who hooked up with him. In his words, not only was she the biggest woman he had slept with, but the most talented lover he had ever had. The encounter was so memorable that they wrote a song about it, on their ‘Let There be Rock’ album. Just how talented this ‘Rosie’ would prove to be remained to be seen.

I wrapped my arms around her, and we hugged tightly. Her lips were soft, moist, and she kissed me passionately, I could feel her generous breasts squashed against my chest. My prick was rapidly growing, getting erect and hard, and Rose reached down between us, and pushed my prick between her thighs, so it wasn’t pressing into her stomach. I could feel the wetness of her pussy around my knob, and she ground her groin against mine. I could hear her moaning as we kissed.

“I want to stick my hot hard prick in your very wet pussy and fuck you until we come,” I whispered into her ear.

She froze, it was almost like a switch had been turned off in her brain, she took her mouth from mine, and slowly pushed me away from her. I was confused, somehow what I said must have upset her, or put her off, or something.

“Did I say something wrong?” I asked, sounding confused.

“No, it’s just me, I have a strange reaction to different words,” she said. “I should have said something earlier, told you. It’s all my fault, I don’t react to sexy talk the same way most people do; I have my own set of words and expressions, the normal words and phrases that most people use leave me cold...”

“Okay, let’s do a reset; what if we all get into the bed, and just talk,” Lisa suggested. “Clearly, we maybe jumped into things too soon, before we really got to know each other?”

We let Rose get into bed first, and then we joined her, Lisa on one side, me on the other. I placed my arm around Rose’s shoulders, and she lay against my chest. She was slightly turned, half facing me, and she rested hand on my chest, letting her fingers run through the hair. Lisa was lying on her side cuddled up against her back; her hands cupping Rose’s breasts.

“This is what I really enjoy, too,” Rose said. “The aftercare, the closeness, just being together close with someone special.”

“Will is very good at that,” Lisa said to her. “His chest is perfect for resting a head on, and I love playing with his chest and stomach hair.”

“It’s not just his hair I want to play with!” Rose said. “But... , I think you were right, Lisa, we didn’t really take the time to get to know each other properly first. I know you and I talked a few times when we were working on the songs, but, Will didn’t have that advantage.”

“Lisa did mention a few things, but they must have slipped my mind,” I said. “Clearly, I screwed something up.”

“No, you didn’t know my funny habits and idiosyncrasies,” Rose said. “I don’t know why I am the way I am with words, I think it has a lot to do with my early introduction to sex, and erotic writing. I mean, there’s not a lot of erotic literature in braille, well, almost none, and when I was a teenager, I had no idea of how to get anything. But I had a good friend from school, I would hang out with her in the afternoons, and her mother had a huge collection of what they called ‘romance’ novels – bodice rippers. Sandy would read them with me, we would laugh at some of the terms that were used. Neither of us had had sex at the time, so we could only guess what the rather tame words implied. But we soon learned what the various euphemisms implied; when the heroine ‘needed his masculinity’, we knew she was aroused and wanted sex.

“There were a whole bunch of words and phrases that were in those books and they must have been imprinted on my pre-sexual teenage mind. So when I hear one of them, I get turned on ... well, in my mind, when I get aroused and wet, I get ‘messy’ down there. I am ‘needy’, not horny. I want someone to ‘breed in me’, not fuck me. I want their ‘spend’ inside me, not their come. Does that start to make sense?”

“I guess so,” I said. “Although some of the writing in those romance novels, I can recall, years ago, Lori and I wrote two of them. Mind you, what we wrote was more ‘explicit’ that the typical ‘bodice ripper’. But some of them ... I think the best phrase I saw was ‘He plunged his purple-headed passion torpedo direct amidships, below her waterline...”

Both Lisa and Rose burst out laughing, and they couldn’t believe someone would actually write words like that.

“Purple-headed passion torpedo?” Rose repeated, in between bursts of laughter.

“Below her waterline...” Lisa added. “Oh my God ... stop going on with that, you’ll make me wet myself!”

“As I said, that was probably the most extreme case that I recall,” I said. “Don’t worry, Rose, I won’t use that phrase – or anything like it – on you! But I think I now have a better idea of what words you want to hear, and what you don’t, words that will grate on your nerves.”

“That’s good,” she said. “But it’s not just the words and phrases, it’s also how each person reacts during playtime. I know I am a submissive, and I want my partners to be dominant, but not in the traditional sense; I don’t mean I want you shouting, screaming and swearing at me, that’s not going to make me respond. I want to feel that I’m under your mental control, if that makes sense?”

“It’s sort of like the difference between being assertive and aggressive?” I suggested.

“That’s a good distinction,” Rose said. “There’s other things about what I like and want in playtime, too. And it depends on if I’m with a man or a woman, I want to play a different role. If I’m with another woman, then I want to be the one giving her pleasure, being the one to service her. Now, I wouldn’t object if she wanted to pleasure me, but that’s not what it’s about for me. And if I’m with a man, I want him to get pleasure from me, I’m there for him to use to satisfy his desires. Not in a ‘fuck her, then toss her away to one side when he’s done’ sort of way, but his pleasure is what I want to concentrate on.”

“That makes sense, I think I have a better understanding now,” I said. “It’s not the standard dominant / submissive relationship, but I can work out how to handle that. Now, time for sleep? It’s been a pretty exhausting week.”

We settled down in the bed; I curled up against Rose’s back, while she and Lisa were cuddled together. We turned out the lights, and fell asleep.


When I woke in the morning, Lisa and Rose were still sleeping, so I got out of bed without disturbing them, had a quick shower and started breakfast. By the time Mary Beth and Chris appeared, I had a pot of coffee ready, and some toast. Mary Beth started on a big pan of scrambled eggs, while Chris was on bacon duty. By the time the others – Fiona, Garry and Michelle, Lisa and Rose emerged, we had food ready. Rose didn’t want bacon, and just asked if we had any fruit in the fridge; there was a rockmelon, some kiwi fruit, a banana, and some strawberries, so she made a fruit bowl for herself.

“Do you always have a huge cooked breakfast?” Rose asked.

“Only on the weekends,” Mary Beth replied. “That’s when we have the time to prepare things, people can pick and choose what they want. We have to time to sit and talk about things, what everyone has been doing, shit like that.”

“That’s pretty awesome,” Rose said. “It’s almost like a big group house, all the bedrooms; it must be a fun place to live in.”

‘It’s nothing compared to where we were, back when a bunch of us were at Uni,” I said. “We had three adjoining terraces in Erskineville, there were over twenty of us across the three places. The one I was in had a big studio, almost as big as the one here, above the rear garage, and we had a big entertaining area above the bathroom and laundry, we would set up trestle tables, have huge feasts there. When I got this house, I wanted to be similar; some of the other band members don’t live that far away. When we were working on our last album, and getting ready for the summer tours, we had almost everyone staying here, or in the rooms behind the studio.”

“That sounds so much fun,” Rose said. “I imagine it’s like living in a commune, like the hippies up around Nimbin, but with electricity, running water, and not having to fight off snakes to get to the toilet!”

“Well, neither Erskineville nor Lane Cove are quite as primitive or lacking in facilities as some of those communes,” I said. “Some of them are pretty basic; others use solar or basic hydro power generation. But they rely on self-sufficiency, growing their own food...”

“And their own dope,” Chris cut in.

“And their own dope,” I repeated. “Some of the best marijuana comes from the Nimbin area. At least from what I’ve been told!”

“You haven’t tried, Will?” Rose asked me.

“Nope, not even inhaled,” I said.

“And he teaches at a university, too!” Garry said. “Sometimes I wonder what you do with your time there, Mate!”

“I do what I’m paid to do – teach, research, help students,” I said. “Not spend all day buzzed off my brain...”

“I never did that...” he said, “well, maybe once or twice...”

We all laughed at Garry, we knew he still indulged of the occasional joint once every few weeks.

After breakfast was finished and cleared away, I went outside, time to pull the last of the summer / autumn vegetable crops out of their beds and prepare them for the winter. A fresh crop would be planted ready for the springtime; after putting the old, dead plants in the compost bin, I took the big garden fork and turned over the soil, removing the odd fragment of plant roots and sticks. Over the next month I would have to prepare the planters, get some seeds starting ready for transplanting once winter was over. We would have to work out what we would plant, tomatoes, of course, maybe some climbing green peas, carrots and some green beans. The sort of vegetables we would use almost every day. I also checked over the herb garden, I wouldn’t have to do as much there; I weeded around the plants, loosening up the soil. I would put some mulch to cover the dirt later, to keep as much warmth in the ground.

The chives would need to be divided, some of the clumps were now getting a bit on the large size. I used a small hand fork, pulled some of the larger clumps out, took them to the bench in the shed, and divided each into four smaller clumps. Back at the herb bed, I replanted each of those clumps, and watered them. They would continue to produce for another few years. I checked the forty-four gallon drum where I stored my ‘dynamic lifter’ fertilizer, it was just under half full, time to call my uncle, and arrange for another bag of both the pellets and the fine powder to be delivered. Come the start of spring I would set up the fertilizer spreader on the back of the lawn tractor, and spread the fine powder over the lawn. Of course, since it was processed and dried chicken manure, all of the neighbourhood dogs would fall in love with the place, spend hours rolling around on the ‘fragrant’ grass. Sure, for a few days, the place smelled like chicken shit, but it really made the grass grow well, I was thinking that come the start of summer it would need ‘dethatching’, so water could penetrate through the thick layer of grass into the soil. I was sure I could hire a ‘dethatcher’ attachment for the tractor. Getting the tractor was one of Celia’s better suggestions; it made keeping the large yard maintained so much easier. Plus, it was a hell of a lot of fun to drive around; in some wilder imaginations, I could pretend I was driving some huge four wheel drive farm tractor, ploughing the fields or harvesting a crop of wheat.

I guess I could use a standard petrol-powered lawn mower, push that around, but given the size of the block, that would take a lot longer than using the tractor. And heaven help if I was to use a mechanical push-type cylinder mower, like my father used when we first lived at Mona Vale! At least all I had to do was maintain the grass, Lisa had inherited her mother’s green thumb, and her passion was the flowers – the rose bushes, azaleas, and other flowering shrubs. She was working on pruning the rose bushes along the front path this morning; making sure that they weren’t getting too leggy, and would flower well again in the spring.

With the horticultural duties out of the way, it was time to wash up, have lunch, and then Rose and I worked on some piano duets together. She sat at the Clavinova, while I played the Rhodes. There was no set plan to our playing, one of us would suggest something, then play it, the other would pick up the tune and we would work out the vocals. The purpose was to become more comfortable playing with each other – playing music – and knowing each other’s style of playing and singing.

“How would you like to try some other ‘playing’? Rose suggested, when we took a break. “Maybe we can talk about how we can do things together, ideas you might have for what you want to do with me?”

“That’s sounds like a great idea; I can try to atone for what I did last night,” I said.

I held my arm out for her, and she rested her hand on my elbow as we walked back to the main house. On the way, I saw Lisa pruning the roses along the front path, and told her we were headed to our room for ‘playtime’. She smiled, and told us to enjoy ourselves. Once we were down in the bedroom, as Rose started to get undressed, I said we need to discuss a few things first.

“I guess the most important thing, because I’ll be taking on a persona, playing ‘role’ that’s a bit different from how I would normally behave in the bedroom, we need a ‘safe word’,” I said. “Just in case either of us get uncomfortable with how things are going, we want to be able to be quite clear that it needs to stop – at least for a brief period – so we can sort things out.”

“That makes sense,” she said. “That’s pretty standard in most dom / sub playtimes; it makes it safe for everyone. What will the word be?”

“I’ve always used ‘elephant’, but do you have another suggestion?”

“No, that’s fine; it’s not a word we are likely to say in the normal course of what we will be doing. Elephant, that’s easy to remember.”

“Right. Now, some rules – rules for you. During ‘playtime’, you will only speak to me in response to something I tell you or ask you. You will not call me by name, just use the term ‘master’ or ‘sir’. Is that clear?” My voice took on a slightly menacing edge.

“Yes, master, of course,” she said, her voice sounding submissive.

“Good. Now, I don’t expect you to talk much at all. That’s not to say you can’t make sounds of pleasure, so I know how you are reacting, but there’s no need for a running commentary on what’s going on. Understood?”

“Yes, sir, understood.”

Rose had transformed into her role as a ‘submissive’; her voice had changed as well as what she said. Even looking at her, her head was tilted down, her shoulders slumped; the image was ‘take me, use me, I’m yours, here purely for your pleasure’.

“Now, I can tell you are ready for me to take you,” I said. “I can tell you are already getting nice and ‘messy’ there, I can even detect the scent of your arousal.”

“Oh, I can’t help it ... you’re not disgusted by me getting so wet, so messy?”

“All the better to breed you,” I said, making her moan even more.

She knelt down in front of me, took my prick in her hands, and slowly slid her lips over it, taking my full length into her mouth. She continued to suck me – no, she was worshiping my prick with her mouth, caressing my balls as she worked her magic with her lips and tongue. Rose was good – really good - at giving oral, better than Alexa, probably the best that I had ever experienced. She seemed to sense when I was getting close, or if the pleasure was too strong, she would slow down, back off a bit, and let me cool down, only to pick up the intensity again. She had brought me to the brink several times, only to pull me back from the edge, so to speak; but the final time, she didn’t hold back, put more pressure on my shaft with her tongue, and as I spurted into her welcoming mouth, she swallowed, taking every last drop.

Rose released my prick, sitting back on her heels, and I pulled her up to me, kissing her hard on the lips.

“That was excellent, baby girl,” I said to her. “You did a very good job.”

“Thank you, sir, I want to please you,” she said, meekly.

I suggested we lie together in the bed, and once I was next to her, I let my hands explore her body. I caressed her breasts, pulling and tweaking her hard nipples, I let a hand slide down between her thighs, rubbing her soaking labia, spreading her lips apart, sliding two fingers inside her, and she moaned as my thumb rubbed over her clit. As I continued rubbing her, feeling her up, sucking on her hard nipples, my prick became hard and erect again, ready to enter her.

I could hear Rose making soft whimpering sounds; I suspected she was getting close to reaching an orgasm. I rolled onto my side, and placed my lips over one hard nipple, sucking on her tit as I fingered her; her whimpers turned into soft moans, which became louder and deeper the more I continued. I worked a third finger inside her, rubbing where I felt her g-spot would be, while I massaged her clit with my thumb. Her moans turned into a deep groan as she came, her body shaking, and I felt her warm, wet juices gush over my hand.

“Time for me to breed you, Baby Girl,” I said as I moved over her. “I think you are ready to be penetrated, do you want Master to take you, fill you with my spend?”

“Oh yes, please sir. I need you to breed me!” she panted, the urgency obvious in her voice.

I slid into her, it felt like warm honey around my prick. She groaned as my knob opened her up, she wrapped her legs around my thighs, and gripped my shoulders with her hands. I kept up a steady pace; not too fast, just in and out, in and out. Rose was still moaning softly, increasing in intensity as I continued. She managed to orgasm again, I could feel her muscles squeezing around me, and she groaned with each spasm of her orgasm. I could feel myself getting closer, I concentrated on the sensations, feeling her walls sliding around my knob.

“I’m about to spend in you, Baby Girl,” I moaned, and Rose cried out.

When I came, I groaned loudly, Rose squeezed my arms tightly, squealing with pleasure. I could feel her squeezing tightly around my prick as I spurted inside her, and she bucked her hips up and down. When I finished, I rolled off her, lying close to her side, and rested a hand on one breast.

“That was so good,” Rose said, once she had stopped moaning. “How did you know ... how did you know to call me ‘Baby Girl’? That was so fucking hot! I loved it, you really knew just how I wanted to be treated.”

“It just seemed right, seemed to be in character,” I said. “I don’t know where I got the idea from, it just came to me.”

“Well, thank you, Will, you made it good for me,” she said.

We lay there cuddling, holding and comforting each other, content to be in each other’s arms. It was very relaxing, enjoying the closeness of her body.

“Um, this might sound like a stupid question,” she said, breaking the silence, “but did you notice someone watching us, while we were ... you know ... doing it?”

“What do you mean? I was somewhat occupied then, and I didn’t notice anyone. Could it have been Lisa or Fiona, just ‘checking in’ on us?”

“No ... this is hard to explain, but because I can’t see, I can still sense if someone is close by. I can’t explain how it works, but ... you know when we came back to the house from the studio, you put your arm out to guide me?” I nodded. “Well, you didn’t say anything, but I just knew your arm was there, and I reached out to hold your elbow, as we walked down the stairs. That’s what I’m saying, often times I can somehow ‘sense’ that someone is close by. I had that feeling a bit earlier, like someone was in the room, watching.”

“It might have been Fred; I don’t know how many times I’ve looked up after Lisa and I have been making love, and there he is, sitting on the dresser, watching us,” I said.

“No, it wasn’t the cat, it was definitely a person, a woman, I’m certain of that. And it wasn’t Lisa or Fiona, I know when either of them are close to me. Maybe I was mistaken, when you were touching me, you had my mind in such a state...”

We cleaned up, taking a shower together, and after we had dinner, Lisa and I drove Rose back to her place. On the drive back to Lane Cove, we talked about how things were developing with Rose.

“Do you think she’s going to be the new ‘number four’?” Lisa asked.

“I think so,” I said. “But it’s a different kind of relationship with her, she wants that subservient role. It’s difficult for me to play the assertive person that she wants her partner to be; it’s quite out of character for me.”

“It’s probably a good thing for you, teaching you to be assertive, without being aggressive or overbearing. Consider it a lesson in personal development!”

“Says the person wearing her human resources development hat!”


The week back at work after the mid-semester break was busy, as usual. With only four weeks until the end of the semester and the mid-year exams, we had to give the exam papers a final review before they went to the examinations office for printing, plus there was the usual work involved in assessing and grading assignments, making sure student records were kept up to date, and dealing with an increasing number of students asking for additional assistance now that they were getting into the more complicated parts of their subjects.

On the company front, David and Judy were wrapping up a successful project at International Electronics, and Peter Stansfield had called to say there were two strong possibilities for contracts coming up. One was an upgrade at a company called ‘Consolidated Packaging Products’, the second was for a new installation at a clothing manufacturers, Hestia, a manufacturer of bras and women’s underwear. Now was the time when we would need additional staff; Judy was capable of leading either of those two projects, and she, David and I went through several resumes, interviewing some potential candidates, and eventually decided to go with two of them, assigning one to Judy for the upgrade project, and the other to David for the Hestia job. Debra was still lined up to do the J.D. Edwards basic training during the mid-year break, once she had completed that, she would then be able to work on some installation and configuration projects with the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.