Aphrodite's Kiss - Cover

Aphrodite's Kiss

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 18

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A tryst with a mysterious blonde turns a self-made (mostly) bachelor's life around, as he learns of his true origins and discovers that his mother is a Greek goddess who left me a special blessing, the gift that gives him power over anyone who he kisses on the mouth.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   TransGender   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   InLaws   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

I pumped in and out of Britney, Marlena, and Neha for the sixth stroke each when Britney came yet again. She felt so intensely ecstatic that I would never have guessed that she was at one point Miss Preachy Christian Virgin. She squeezed my cock like a vise and did her level best to drain my balls through my prick yet again. It was glorious and I definitely enjoyed the sight of her tight ass cheeks as I shot a few spurts inside her delectable twat. I pulled out of Britney then and spilled a few ropes inside Marlena, followed by Neha, each woman nice and gooey as I finished with them.

A full-on clusterfuck was already forming among those I had just fucked, mostly women, from Kate and Lily to Mom, Missy, Lisa, and Michelle. I loved that development and I kissed anyone not already mine prior to sending any unassigned folks to join the free-for-all. I didn’t want them to have any hesitation in taking part in the festivities. It wasn’t very long before I snapped and gave up any attempt to organize and control the fun this time around. I simply let the beautiful chaos of a frenzied sexual bacchanal, complete with sacramental wine, take over with all of us. It was much better to just go with the flow at moments like this and let people do what came naturally to them.

“I think that it’s safe to say that we’ve all kissed our past lives goodbye and we’ll have plenty of time to arrange the couplings among us. Let’s just roll with it. I fully plan to fuck as many ladies as I can in the process, including several who I haven’t yet, but why try to restrict or regiment it? So, Lisa, what kind of church is this, again? Not Catholic, I can see that much, but not far removed from it,” I asked one of my former tormentors turned sluts as I made her lick my cock between thrusts inside Raylene’s juicy twat and Wendy’s.

“Believe it or not, it’s Saint Philip Episcopal Church! Yes. just like your name! I’m actually the vicar, as it is not a fully independent parish. Now that I know that the Greek Gods are real, though, I’m happy to serve them and pour plenty of libations for Dionysius! Some vicar I am, huh? Yummy ... their pussy juices are so tasty on your cock! You’re really a demigod ... and you’re going to be a full-blown deity come midnight? Wow!” Lisa reacted, especially once Mom caused Dani, Ashley, Marjorie, and Adrienne, among others, join us.

Even Philippa was there now, and the look on her face when she saw me was perfect. She strode over to me and didn’t hesitate to kiss me, not even having to stop to ask who I was, while I was still busy bottoming out inside Raylene and Wendy. My Jewish cuties not only didn’t mind, they dragged her down to where she could join Lisa in fluffing for me and them. By now, Michelle’s tongue was busy rimming Lisa and Missy’s was so engaged with Michelle’s bum. My firstborn daughter, biracial goddess that she was (well, demi-goddess officially, but who’s quibbling), winked at me and I realized that Mom had imparted the truth straight to her mind.

“Daddy ... oh, Daddy!” Philippa exclaimed as she threw herself into the orgy full force, eager to please her father now that she met him at last.

“Don’t worry, Princess, from now on, your life will be very different and a lot better, trust me on that!” I stroked her hair as she began licking Wendy’s ass and Lisa tongued Raylene’s.

“Daddy ... somehow, when I saw you, I just knew that it was you ... and that I had to kiss you on the mouth. Once I did ... I felt a rush of feelings like I never imagined before. You’re going to take me and make yours forever, right ... please, Daddy!” Philippa pleaded and pouted, her bottom lip trembling to good effect.

“Honey, try and stop me!” I reassured her, even as Raylene forced out the first few drops of my cum with her slippery wet gash ... my hands roaming her delectable ass as she did that.

I pulled out of Raylene long enough to pump several spurts of my hot jizz inside Wendy before grabbing Philippa and going straight into her cunt with little or no ceremony or warning, no pomp and circumstance. Both women darted to suck my cock between strokes, while Lisa rushed to rim my daughter with a passion. I also noticed how Kara Sinclair had kicked Archie in balls again before climbing on top of his bruised genitals to ride him. She didn’t wait for him to heal this time, but he also seemed to love it, even as she let Bubba stick his cock up her ass for a DP. She saw me and blew me a kiss as if to say, “Hey, I’m a bitch, but I’m your bitch.”

I banged the holy hell out of Philippa, my sweet and sexy daughter who was truly enamored of me now thanks to the Kiss (and other things ... that apple didn’t fall far at all from Dani’s tree). She reacted with every stroke by pushing her hips and buns eagerly back at me, desperate to get more of my prick inside her slick and juicy gash. Being her Daddy, I decided to swat her bottom a little and she jumped a bit, but she also thrust back even more excitedly at me. Reading her mind, I could tell that she enjoyed being spanked by her own father at last. She certainly gave me every indication to that effect, especially given how wet she now was with each slap to her buttocks.

“She’s so madly in love with you right now that it’s not funny. She’s got it bad and so does her Mama. Dani’s ... head over heels for you now. Imagine all of the sons and daughters that we’ll all make together, and when they come of age, they get to fuck their parents!” Mom egged me on between thrusts from various men and tongues from both sexes inside her holes.

“And since you’re a God, you can’t fuck up the genepool, can you?” Dani slid up behind me as she cupped my cheeks with each thrust inside our daughter.

“Dani, baby, I’m gonna fill our princess here up with my seed and revel in knocking you up at the same time. You’ve always held a torch for me, huh? Wow. Just know that you’re mine again and I’m never giving you up this time. Ready to be one of my wives! In my kingdom, I can and will take many wives in my harem. Not all of my women will be wives, that’s a given for practical reasons if nothing else, but quite a few will be. No need with the daughters, of course. They have a special connection to me all their own without need for marriage,” I declared as I slammed deeper into our daughter from behind and she took over from Lisa in rimming her.

“Oh, fuck, honey ... I want to watch our sweet daughter swell up with your baby side by side with me! You’re breeding every woman here, aren’t you? I love that! This is gonna be wild! Your mother filled me in just a little bit ... we’re starting a colony in the past and you’re gonna be a God! Well, you were already a demigod and you always seemed very divine to me! My only regret is that I didn’t openly take you as a lover during that final semester. Fucking Heather got to date you by herself, when it should have been both of us! Yes, both of us ... and Maria ... and Kara! You should have had four fucking girlfriends, not counting Samantha!” Dani declared as she kept rimming our daughter and Philippa creamed herself on my throbbing cock.

“Well, now I have ... a lot more than that!” I chuckled as I slammed deeper into Philippa’s lovely snatch and rammed her even harder.

This kind of talk, combined with the sexy moons below me and the sight of my ebony cutie, the mother of my first child, licking our princess’s bum ... just became too much. I spilled my hot spunk as far inside Philippa’s luscious twat as I could, shooting as much cum up her soaked slit as I wished. Our incest baby was only a matter of time now. I found my cock inside Lindsay Lohan’s mouth right afterward, the actress quite clearly wishing to taste Philippa on me while Chad and Chase arrived and kissed my lips at the coaxing of Heather and Janine.

“Honey, no one’s holes are safe from you now! Nobody ... in fact, would you be terribly opposed if I did have some sons by you, too. I still want to see you fuck our daughters, yes, plural, but I also want to fuck our sons ... imagine how great that would be!” Mom encouraged me as she fingered Lindsay’s asshole and guided me into the once troubled thespian’s hot, slippery wet cunt.

“Want me to taste her ass, too?” Mom asked me, and I nodded, pushing her face down to Lindsay’s butt-crack.

“Oh, yes, Mom ... and I would love it if you fucked our sons, just as you did me ... you’d be the most popular Mom ever! Any son would be over the moon to get humped by the Goddess of Love!” I pointed as Mom winked at me and licked Lindsay’s sweet booty.

“Damn ... oh ... fuck! Please never dump me ... I want this forever!” Lindsay screamed aloud as I rammed her good and rough from the rear, admiring her freckled buns as I caressed them.

I could read Lindsay’s mind, too, of course, and I discovered that she was in seventh heaven or something like that. She adored me, naturally, thanks to the Kiss, but she was also addicted to the orgiastic fun, the free-for-all clusterfuck. I could sense that she was also extremely aroused by Mom’s tongue on her ass, especially when Mom licked every freckle on her bottom. When Mom slid her tongue into Lindsay’s pucker, things got even wilder, making Lindsay tighten up more on me and clench my dick with her slick, wet, hot pussy. Ms. Lohan definitely knew what she wanted and got into the action, determined to take as much of both Mom’s tongue and my prick as she could inside her holes.

When Lindsay screamed her next climax, it was too much as she squirted on me. My balls tightened on me and I spurted out several ropes yet again. Evidently, especially as I became divine, my cum was an infinite resource that just kept being made at an astonishing speed. Lindsay in particular relished how much of my spunk I made and shot inside her hot mess of a juicy slit. I pinched her booty right as Bubba, Kara, and Archie finished up.

“Archie, I want you to fuck Lindsay now! Go for it!” I instructed Kara’s hubby, who hurried to do just that, even as Kara slapped him on the tush.

“Make me proud, tiger! See how much I love you, even if I get mad at you constantly and punish your balls ... oh, wait, you love that, don’t you?” Kara teased her hubby as she spread Lindsay’s cheeks and went to town on Ms. Lohan’s butt with her mouth.

“Oh, Gods, yes ... you know that I do!” Archie confessed, even as Mom now flicked his balls with her fingers to make them hurt more than a little ... he only got harder now.

I now rushed to seize my opening with Jennifer Aniston, as she was, yes, with the group, too. So what if she was fifty plus now ... Mom had already made her extra fertile and reversed what little aging still showed with her. Jen’s mind now reeled with the pleasure of what had been done to her so far. She was soon more excited than ever as Inari Vachs began rimming her and sucking my cock between thrusts inside her amazingly hot and wet snatch. When I began smacking her famous ass, she responded by moaning very loudly and pressing against me in a way that bumped Inari’s face a little.

“You want this, don’t you, Jen? Go for it! But please, let’s share the load!” Inari told her as she climbed on top of Jen, inviting me to go back and forth between the world-wide superstar and her own glorious self.

“I see that your hubby is here, too!” I said as I pulled him close to kiss him and then put him to work, telling him, “go fuck Tracy and Gina!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.