Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

Jenny didn’t come over that day and I spent most of the day working from home after I jerked off to calm me down. I finished a good deal of work being home by myself and not being disturbed.

Later that night my wife wanted to have sex but I told her I was to tired. So we both went to sleep. On Tuesday morning she left for work as usual. I saw that Jenny’s parents were gone too because both cars were not in their driveway.

I showered and shaved quickly and with just my underwear on I moved to the office carrying my gym shorts and a tee shirt. When I got down to the office I slipped on my gym shorts after taking off my shorts. I was about to place the tee shirt on when a pair of small warm hands came up behind me and they ram around my body and held me tightly. A pair of soft lips kissed my back and it was Jenny. She whispered: “There’s no need to get dressed Bobby, Im not.”

I turned around and Jenny was standing there nude, her white bikini was on the floor. I didn’t hear her come in and stood there looking at her beautiful tan body. I loved seeing her tan lines especially down by her shaved pussy. It looked like she had freshly shaved this morning just like me. But, she shaved her cunt and I shaved my face. I smiled and knelt in front of her. “I want to see your tan lines”, I told her.

Jenny laughed and opened her thighs wide for me. In full view were her upper inner thighs, her pussy lips glassine, they were already wet and I took in the tan lines which ran under her pussy and ass. I turned her around and saw that she must have had a thong on while she was on vacation because her ass was tan all but an inch of it.

She was pure sex, I swear! I lifted her one leg up and placed her knee over my shoulder. That got her snatch open even more and I bent in and licked her slit. I heard her hiss and moan: “Oh yes!”

I smiled to myself and looked up at her. She had her eyes closed and her hands were now on my head. As I licked her I reached up and cupped those small perfect teen tits. They were tan but not as tan as the rest of her body. That told me she took off her top when mom and daddy were some place else while she was out in the sun. I squeezed them both and felt her nipples hard in the palm of my hand. My mouth covered her pussy entirely and I went to work on her immediately. I was sure she needed to cum from my mouth and tongue badly! That is unless her parents had given her some oral while she was gone. I doubted that but hell these days you never know.

Jenny moaned and held on to me as she stood on one foot. I knew she wasn’t comfortable and so I lifted her up in my arms wrapping one around her body and one up between her legs. I lifted her by her pussy and her ass. As I did I held Jenny so my mouth was still on her cunt. I licked her as I walked us to the sofa. I laid her down and she opened her thighs wide for me. I inserted a finger and she arched her ass up off the sofa. She thrust and thrust as I licked and sucked and finger fucked her wet hot pussy until she grabbed my head with both hands pulling on my hair as she climaxed crying out: “OH FUCK YES BOBBY.”

I didn’t stop and she went wild having her second cum of the morning! When it was over I lifted up and smiled at her with a very wet face. She was panting and trying to catch her breath. She had her eyes closed and I sat between her open legs just lovingly touching her open hole. I rang my finger around the opening and gently touched her body trying to make her feel good.

Finally she opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled. I smiled back as she told me: “God I missed that Bob. I missed your mouth and tongue so much. Promise me you’ll do that every day we get together.”

I told her I would be happy to do it for her. She was sweet and beautiful and I loved her pussy juices and cum just like she loved my cum! We held each other and kissed and kissed and kissed.

Finally I picked her up in my arms and carried her to my bedroom. I sat with my back against the head board and as Jenny came to me I positioned her so she sat between my open legs facing the same way I was, towards the end of the bed. She rested her back against my chest and her head lay on my neck. I kissed the back of her neck as I moved her long hair out of the away. With both my hands I ran them under her arms until I could cup both of her perfect breasts. She turned and looked at me and I said: “Relax baby, we have all day. I want to play with your body and make you happy as I work on you building your lust me.”

Jenny smiled, kissed me and rested her body against my chest again. We both watched me used my hands to play with her tits and nipples. I made love to them both. I had made her breast hard and her nipples stood out so far and they were red thick and very long. I began to gently pull on them asking her if she liked this or that. I asked her if she liked them pull hard or gently, she told me both ways. Everything felt good. I cupped them and squeezed them make a deep cleavage between them.

My cock was hard and throbbing and it was trapped between our two bodies. If I could feel it’s hardness I knew Jenny could too. I kissed her neck again and whispered: “Can you feel my hard cock baby. It’s all for you. But, I’m going to make you crazy with need and you will want to fuck me like you’re a crazy woman before we actually do it. Our first time without a condom should be special and it’s going to be wild and lustful, just like monkey sex, I told you about.”

She giggled hearing monkey sex and she turned her face and kissed me again lovingly at first and then we shared tongues. Jenny looked into my eyes and told me: “I’ll do it anyway you want Bob. I want you to teach me and I’ll do it any way you want. I wanted this for so long but I’ll let you show me how to get and feel the most out of our fucking!”

I worked on her little tits for maybe 20 minutes and then I ran my hands down her small beautiful body down over her belly and over her pelvis. I said: “Bend your knees and open them real wide for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.