Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

When we got to the bedroom, I turned Jenny around to face me. I told her if she wanted to fuck again she should get on her knees and start sucking my cock. I stood there and watched her as she dropped to her knees almost immediately. She sucked and sucked looking up into my eyes. I told her then to use one of her hands and play with my nuts gently! She followed my directions and soon I could feel a nice tingling and my cock started to grow in Jenny’s beautiful sucking mouth. She smiled up at me.

I instructed her that now she should use the other hand and start jerk me off. I again told her: “Jenny, your mouth and hand should make my cock feel like it’s in your pretty little pussy. She tightened her hand and sucked harder as she let me pump my dick head into her mouth. It was so damn good, and Jenny loved doing it to me. In fact, Jenny loved everything we did. It was all so new to her and she couldn’t get enough. I had created a monster as they say.

I stood with my legs open and Jenny kneeling between them. Her lips were locked on to my hard cock head and she was jerking me off really quickly. Her other hand had dropped from my balls and she was now finger fucking herself. I could hear the sound of her wetness as I stood there watching her. She was going to town sucking me and finger fucking herself.

I couldn’t stand it any longer. I pulled her up and she looked surprised. She asked: “Did I do something wrong? Why did you stop me Bob?”

I told her what she was doing was great as usual, but I had to do something with her. “Your body is calling me Jenny. I need to see it. I have to touch it, feel it, and taste it. Get on the bed.” I told her.

She looked at me as she scooted up on the bed. “Open your thighs wide for me”, I smiled and said.

Jenny laid back and opened her legs wide as I moved up and said: “Today you learn about something called 69. I lay down on the bed in the opposite direction so her feet were by my head and my feet by her head. I told her to roll over and lay on top of me. She did as told and then I said: “Start to suck my cock again baby. And, as you take my cock in your mouth Jenny I want you to straddle my head with your knees. That way my cock will point up at your face and towards your mouth. And, your sweet wet pussy will be over my mouth. We can suck each other.”

Jenny jumped at the chance and soon she was sucking and bobbing her head up and down as she sucked my dick. And I was treated to the sight of Jenny pretty little pussy, her musky smell and her cute little pucker ass hole in front of my eyes. What a beautiful sight. A young shaved pussy, a cute little ass hole, a round firm teen ass and a pair of lips and a warm wet mouth wrapped around my cock sucking it.

Reached for her hips and pulled down gently. Jenny adjusted her pussy and soon I had it plastered all over my mouth! She sucked and licked and I fingered her pussy as she made love with her mouth to my hard-on.

Only a few minutes went by when I knew she had me hard as I could get. I moved my mouth off her cunt and said: “Now do you want me to cum in your mouth or in a rubber inside your pussy baby? You decide. I’m ready to fuck you again or you can suck me off and drink my cum.”

She immediately jumped off my body came around and straddled my hips. I smiled up at her as she guided my cock to the edge of her cunt hole. She smiled back at me and placed the rubber on my dick. Then she settled down on my cock until she had worked the head in! She closed her eyes and smiled again. When the head was all the way up inside her hole she opened her eyes and said: “God I love the feeling of your cock going into my pussy hole.”

I held her hips and we worked my cock into her body. Once she was fully inside me I told her to lay back on her elbows so I could see my dick move in and out of her pussy. Jenny again did what I asked her and we both watched as she straddled my legs with her thighs and gave me as much of a view as she could. I get up on my elbows and we humped together as my shaft went deep into her hole and then came almost all the way out. It was all wet and I could see the slickness that Jenny juices had coated it.

She rocked and moved giving me the show I wanted to see as well as pleasing herself. Her little young body was lifting her ass up off the bed taking my dick with it. Up and down, up and down Jenny fucked me with all her might and wiliness. She let herself go and did me without regard to herself or how she looked. There was no embarrassment now at all. She loved what she was doing and so did I! Her body moved in such a sexual way I could see the tip of the cock head peaking out of her hole and then I could see she had taken all of my cock back into her hole. She humped and humped on me like she had been doing this for 10 years and was an old pro. But she was a kid, a young teen age girl whose body was still developing. She was happy and her sexual needs now were being satisfied. She said: “How does it look Bobby? Do like seeing my pussy fuck your cock?”

I smiled and told her it was the sexiest thing I ever saw in my life. Jenny smiled at me and fucked me like this for a few more minutes.

I then pull her up as our hands touched and our finger interlocked. She was on top now and lifted up so that just my cock head was still inside her. She stayed like that and I could see my shaft was so wet that juices ran down it now. I smiled up into her eyes as she asked: “How does it look from this way?”

“Perfect baby, your pussy looks so good with my cock in it”, I replied back to her.

Then she slammed her cunt back down on it taking me deep. God it felt amazing! She closed her eyes and started to lift and fall, lift and fall as she fucked me and herself on my hard pole. It went on and on as Jenny seemed to never get tired or enough of fucking me. I watched her cum twice and she was still pumping and rocking and thrusting her pussy on my cock.

I reached for her and pulled her down and kissed her long and hard! Her tongue was like a snake as she shoved it into my mouth and she cried out with such passion it gave me chills. “OH FUCK BOBBY! OH GOD FUCK ME!!!” she said.

I rolled her over and put her on her back without taking my cock out of her. She lifted her legs and I wrapped my arms around her thighs and lifted. And, as I did I drove my cock into her hard and fast. I was sure she wouldn’t be able to walk but I didn’t care. My own need and sexual drive was making me wild. I wanted to fill her cunt with my cum! I wanted to rip off the fucking condom and drill her pussy like nothing else and fill her cunt with me cum goddamn it!!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.