Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

It was 9 PM when my phone rang. I picked up and it was Jenny. She said: “If you go buy a rubber Bobby, I’ll sneak out and come over and we can fuck. I am lying in my bed and I’m nude and my legs are open and my pussy is throbbing and wet. I want to feel your cock in me again. Buy a rubber and you can keep your cock in me and cum. What do you say?”

I told her I would buy the rubbers tomorrow and we can do it them. I said: “I have to wait for a phone call from my wife so I can find out what time they will be home tomorrow. Knowing when they will be home, gives us enough time to make love again Jenny. Plus, I didn’t want to chance you getting caught sneaking out by your parents baby.”

She wasn’t happy but she agreed after we talked a little as I talked her thru a masturbation session and after she had cum she felt a little better. Finally I asked her what time her folks leave for work. She told me and I told her to call me as soon as they leave and if it’s good she should come over right away. We would shower together and do all the sexual things she waned.

Around 9:30PM my wife called me and told me she would be leaving the next day at 3PM. It would take an hour or more get home and they might stop to get something to eat on the way. So that meant I could have Jenny almost all day. I’m sure that would be enough time to have her fuck me at least twice.

After I hung up I slipped on my shoes and went to the drug store. I purchased a 4 pack of rubbers ad came home. I changed the sheets to fresh ones and made a drink. At around 11 PM I went to bed but couldn’t get to sleep thinking of Jenny. I really didn’t want to jerk off and waste a good load of cum when I might be able to fuck Jenny and cum in her hot little young pussy or in her mouth.

I’m not sure when I finally fell asleep but to soon the phone rang and it was Jenny. She asked me” So when can I come over Bob. I want to try that toy and maybe your cock again. Did you get the rubbers?”

I told her yes and heard her yell out with happiness. I told her I would unlock the back door and I had to take a shower. She should come up to the bedroom and I would meet her there. Jenny told me she had showered and shaved her pussy already.

So I said: “Then come over and lock the back door. Come upstairs to the bedroom and when I’m done my shower I’ll lick you and see if you got all the hairs off you pussy. See you in a few minutes.”

I hung up and jumped into the shower. I was less than half way done when the bathroom door opened and in came Jenny, I looked as she opened the shower curtain and she was standing there fully nude. I was surprised and asked: Baby, where are all your clothes?”

She smiled and told me she had striped as she came up the steps. By time she was at the bathroom door she had taken all her cloths off. I took her hand and pulled her into the shower. She screamed as I wrapped my arms around her and we both stood there wet letting the water run over our bodies.

Now if you think Jenny is hot dry you should see her body wet!! She almost glowed. Her skin is so smooth and soft. Her face was beautiful as she looked up into my eyes. I was again surprised when she stood on her toes and kissed me shoving her tongue into my mouth as her small hand wrapped around my hardening cock shaft. “Oh Bob, I couldn’t wait to hold your cock again. I love how it feels getting all hard and everything.”

She started to stroke it, jerking me off. I bent down and kissed her neck and then her left breast. I cupped it and took the nipple in my mouth. As the water ran over us I sucked and licked and sucked and licked her tiny tits. She held me with one of her arms and jerked me off with the other as her hand stroked my cock back and forth. I was so hard and it only took a few minutes. We broke the embrace and she looked at me teasingly. I smiled knowing exactly what she wanted,

I dropped to my knees and told her to open her legs wide for me. She opened them as far as she could in the tub and I moved my mouth to get under soft pussy slit. She held my head as my mouth covered her hot vagina. I inserted my tongue into her pussy and she sighed. I could taste her juices which were flowing already. “Eat me Bobby, I love how you do that!! “Oh yes oh god yes”, she said as I licked and fucked her hole with my tongue.

When I put my middle finger in with my tongue it took all of maybe 2 minutes before she was pushing against my finger trying to get it deeper. She said: “My clit Bobby, suck my clit”, and I did.

Jenny rocked on my finger and mouth as she moved closer and closer towards her first orgasm with me today. Forgetting all about my cock now, she held my head with both hands and pumped her young firm hips cumming for me. She moaned and thrust her small tight body now as she was swept up in a sexual ecstasy!

When she was done she almost fell. I caught her, turned off the water as it was starting to turn cooler. I helped her out of the tub and dried her off kissing and playing with her body. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I had placed the toy on the side of the bed and I laid her down on the fresh sheets. As gently as I could do it I kissed her and wrapped m arms around her. I covered her with my body and kissed her and held her as she was still shaking from the orgasm I had given her.

My cock was as hard as it gets but I didn’t try to put it in her pussy but rather I let it touch her pussy. I knew she could fell my hardness against her wet slit. I sort of rubbed it moving my cock shaft up and down the entire slit. The head of my dick touched her hole each time I pushed it up or down. Finally she opened her eyes and smiled at me. “Thank you Bobby that was very good”, she whispered in my ear as I held her lying on top of her.

We kissed and kissed and she moaned a few times. Then she said: “Your cock is so hard. I can feel it. Can I help make you cum?”

I asked her: “Would you let me fuck you again? I have the rubbers right here.”

I rolled to my side and picked up the 4 pack and held them up for her to see. She said: Can I suck it instead? I’m not ready yet to fuck you again. Give me a little time OK?”

I told her yea and rolled to my back off of her body. She sat up and looked at my hard-on sticking up in the air. I opened my legs and let her have full access to my cock and my balls which were lying between my thighs resting the bed sheets. Jenny lifted them and smiled at me. She said: “These are your balls right? They’re so big!”

I shook my head yes. She bent down and licked each one. Then she came up and took the head of my dick in her hand and I watched as her mouth covered it. She stared to suck and it felt wonderful. Her small hand wrapped around my shaft and she began to work on me sucking and stroking my cock.

As she sat on her legs and bent over I could see her ass and pussy holes as her moved up and down on my cock head. She was getting really good as blowing me and I told her so. She looked back at me removing my cock from her mouth. She said: “Practice makes perfect so my mom tells me.”

I told her that her mother was right. “The more you practice the better you should get Jenny.” I said while she sucked my cock head hard.

I arched up and moaned: “Yes baby! That’s it! Suck the head baby; suck the head hard, harder.”

I saw her cheeks cave in and felt her wonderful mouth tighten around the swollen head. I arched up again trying to get as much of my cock into her warm wet mouth! She used her hand to stroke the shaft driving me wild. She used her other hand to lift my balls like she was weighting them. She rolled them around gently as she blew me.

I reached for her ass which was sticking up in the air as her head bent to suck me. I moved my right hand up and between her thighs. She squatted a little for me which opened her up. My fingers rubbed her pussy and sometimes they touched her ass hole. She would sort of jump when I did that to her rear end. I knew she wasn’t sure about ass playing so I stayed with her pussy, mostly.

I pushed my middle finger into her pussy hole slowly watching it disappear and enter her love hole. She pushed back almost immediately. Seeing this beautiful pussy of Jenny’s all wet shaved hot and pink with my finger in it made my cock move closer to cumming. I began to fuck her from behind and Jenny sucked harder and faster. I began to lift up fucking her mouth now. One day I’m going to have her laid on her back and suck me from that position. I want to teach her how to throat fuck my cock.

But, right now I wanted to see how I could get her turned so she was kneeling with her ass and pussy facing towards me. Then I could play with her pussy while she sucked my cock. I pulled on her rear end and she moved it around so it was almost facing me. Then I began rubbing the entire slit pinching her clit with my thumb and index fingers and filling her hole with my middle finger.

Back and forth I worked her cunt. As Jenny sucked she started pushing back now and I knew she loved what I was doing! But it didn’t take long before her love making of my dick made me moan out and I told her: “Oh God baby! I’m going to cum. You’re making me cum! Don’t stop keep sucking me Jenny and drink all my cum baby!”

She did and I shot load after load of my warm thick cum into her sweet mouth and she drank it all, swallowing at least three times. There was so much I knew I filled her mouth more than I had ever done before. I was so happy I didn’t jerk off last night. While I really wanted to cum in her pussy, I was more than happy to get my dick drained by her mouth.

When she knew I was done she licked the head like she always did and took the last drops off the pee hole. Then she sat back on my hand which was still finger fucking her from behind. I told her: “That was fantastic baby!”

She smiled down at me and turned a little. My finger was still up in her hole and she was now sitting on my arm. I told her: “Let’s try something new. Move up here and straddle my shoulders.”

Jenny moved and slid her small body up my body. She opened her legs and placed a knee on each side of my chest under my shoulder. Her cunt was right in the middle of my chest, between my nipples. I smiled and said: “No baby move up more and put your knees around my head.”

She did as I told her and there right in front of my face was her wet pink pussy. She smiled down at me and I was sure she knew what I wanted. I bent my head and kissed her snatch.When I did she giggled and pushed her cunt into my face. I inhaled her musk and ran my hands around to her ass cheeks. I pushed her a little more and now her pussy was on my mouth!

I said: “I want to eat your pussy like this Jenny. Let’s try it this way now.”

She smiled and pushed her cunt into my mouth as my nose touched her clit. I said, (I guess I mumbled since her pussy was on my face.) I said: “Now Jenny I want you to hold your tits and pinch the nipples when you feel excited and think you are going to cum. OK?”

She smiled down at me and cupped her cute little tits as I watched. Jenny watched me as she pushed her cunt into my mouth and I heard her say: “Lick Bobby! Lick me again! Make me cum again”

And I did just that. She almost cut off my air once or twice but she was so small I lifted her ass and took in some air. If I was going to die, this was the way I wanted to go out. Well this or fucking her, one or the other. When I could say something I told her to make sure I could breathe! She covered her mouth and slid back a little. I pulled her back in and sucked her some more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.