Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

Tuesday I went to work and didn’t see Jenny at all. I spent a great deal of time thinking about her. But, I did get some work done.

Wednesday was the 4th of July and I had off, unfortunately so did everyone else including my kids, wife and Jenny’s parents. The wives decided to have a party, a BBQ, at 5PM and Jenny’s mom told us to bring our bathing suits.

At 5 PM we walked over to our neighbors and started to drink, eat and talk. Yes, Jenny was there in her new black bikini and she looked and acted like she always did, teasing the hell out of me. Her mother had her bikini on too and I saw where Jenny got her tight little body. Her mom’s body was similar, very nice.

They also talked sort of alike and sat and walked like each other. Jenny face didn’t look very much like her mom’s but both females were pretty. We all sat around the pool at first watching Jenny and our girls in the pool. I especially watched Jenny as she swam and played in the pool. She was so fucking sexy and that body in that small bikini was driving me crazy.

Her top on this new black suit tied around her neck and hooked in the back like a bra. But it was her bottoms that really got attention, they were so small. I mean there was only about 3 inches of material covering her pussy and rear end which was mostly hanging out. It was cut extremely low about 5 inches below her belly button.

God she had a fine ass, firm round and sat up so high! This suit was indeed smaller than the first one that I saw on her body earlier this week. I’ll say it again, her tight little ass cheeks were hanging out and her mom was always telling her to fix it.

Finally after about ½ hour we started walking to the patio and the grill. We ate around 6PM. Jenny sat in a chair that gave me a full view of her body. She crossed her leg and sat like a guy would sit, again. And, again, she put her left foot on her right knee and that opened her legs wide enough for me to see the crotch of her bikini bottoms. She smiled at me when she saw me looking.

As the adults sat around the patio Jenny sat at the edge at the grass. I was the last one to get there and get my food, so I too had to sit at the end of the patio by the grass too. That put me right across from Jenny. I was looking at her almost all the time without getting caught! She seemed to like it and actually smiled again as she put both feet back on the chair cushion now and opened her knees giving me a complete view of her bikini bottom covering that little pussy!

When she saw me look right at it, she opened her thighs as wide as she could, looked around and touched her pussy. Then she looked at me and smiled as she looked around some more and quickly pulled her bikini leg opening to the side. OMG!!! Jenny had shaved her pussy entirely! It had no hair around it at all now.

I looked at it like a hawk looks at a mouse. Then as she covered herself again. I looked up and she smiled at me again. I smiled and licked my lips and that made her smile even more.

As my kids headed to the pool again, the adults followed. I hung back saying I was going to get another beer. Jenny stayed in her seat as I stood up and went to the cooler. That put me right next to her chair. I bent down opened the lid which covered my movements. I told her: “I can’t wait until tomorrow I’m going to eat your pussy for an hour!! It looks delicious.”

Jenny smiled at me and said: “Oh God Bob! I’m so horny right now I want your mouth to suck my pussy so badly! I can’t wait until tomorrow either. I want to suck your cock too now. But I don’t know how we can do it.”

I told her I didn’t know how we could get away with it either. “Guess we’ll have to wait until tomorrow. Come over around noon I have to go out and buy something before we meet. OK”, I asked?

She smiled and told me: “OK! But, Bob I really want you to touch me. Reach over and touch me just for a second, then I am going to change I just wanted to show you my pretty new shaved pussy.”

I looked around and everyone was talking and walking down to the pool not looking our way. My wife and Jenny’s mom were both down at the pool already watching our kids. Jenny’s dad was grilling and looking at the grill or down at the pool.

I was still kneeling and I moved my left arm out and over to Jenny’s thigh. She was spread wide and I ran my hand down her leg and over her bikini bottoms. I quickly move my hand under the leg opening as she lifted the leg opening again for me. I rubbed her pussy as I pushed my index finger inside her. She moaned my name saying: “Oh God Bob!”

I finger fucked her for about a minute, but then I got scared and pulled it out. It was soaking wet. I smiled at her and put the finger in my mouth! She tasted like pool water and sex. She watched me and I saw the lust and need in her eyes. I stood and watched the ladies as she stood up and told me she was going upstairs and masturbate. I moaned.

Jenny walked into the house and I walked down to the pool were everyone was now. I sat in one of the chair and watched my kids swim around but all I could think of was Jenny with her legs open and fingering herself to an orgasm or two.

About an hour later Jenny came out of the house. She had showered and smelled great. She was wearing a extremely short skirt and a top that made her breasts look bigger. I watched her walk down to the pool and sit in a chair which was again right across from me. She looked at me and saw I was looking at her. She smiled and sucked on one of her fingers. I adjusted my shorts. Jenny watched me and smiled as she crossed her legs again like she did before with her foot on her other knee. She sat like a man and let me look right up her skirt. She had on a thong which just covered her cunt. There wasn’t a hair to see. This was so unfair, I wanted to kneel in front of her and eat her pussy until she screamed.

She sat there for awhile and then her mother yelled at her to cross her legs or closed them. Jenny did it and closed her thighs so her knees were touching! Her mother just looked around and told us: “She doesn’t realize half the time she is grown now. She thinks she is still 7 years old and sits however she pleases.”

Jenny was blushing beet red, and I was thinking: “OH she knows she’s matured I know that for sure. She just likes showing me her pussy. And, she likes me to eat her and make her cum!”

But I didn’t say anything I just got another drink. Now my wife looked at my kids and told Jenny’s mom that she has the same problem with our daughter. “They sit like they don’t care if their entire lower body was on display. It’s like they don’t care if their ass is hanging out”, my wife told everyone.

I again got up and went to the cooler; I was getting a buzz on. When 8 PM came around we helped clean up the place and went home. I showered and lay in bed thinking about Jenny’s shaved pussy. My cock was damn hard and I didn’t try to hide it. When my wife came into the room she was freshly showered and completely nude. I told her she was as bad as the girls showing off her pussy to me. She smiled and straddled me.

As she took my cock in her hands and slowly guided me into her hot wet love nest she smiled and said: “I saw you looking at her as she sat like a guy. You were looking right up her short dress Bobby and before that you were looking between her open legs when she had on that small bikini bottom ... Now don’t deny it. I saw you adjust your shorts. You were getting a hard on looking under that young girl’s dress and between her legs. Shame on you!”

My dick started to deflate some. As she said it she was dry fucking me rocking back and forth on me slowly. I could feel her squeezing her cunt walls around my fingers as I worked two of them in her pussy hole. Then she lifted up as I removed my fingers! She put my cock in her pussy and moved faster working us up to a huge orgasm for both of us.

At first I was thinking there was going to be trouble when she told me about looking up Jenny’s skirt but once I realized she was teasing me to get me hard for her to fuck, my cock got back to it’s hardness again. We fucked like monkeys. I have to move the bed out from the wall when we are done because it was banging against it with each thrust I made into her hot cunt.

When we were fucking for awhile I told her how Jenny sat with her bikini on right in front of me and what I saw when Jenny moved her leg opening. My wife seemed to really get turned on and started to fuck me wildly! Now my old lady can really get going when she wants to, and tonight was one of those nights. I think maybe she was a little turned on thinking of me looking at that young girl’s pussy and thinking of the things I wanted to do to her little pussy.

I told her in detail how Jenny sat and how she ‘accidently’ showed me her peach. Damn right I looked at it. I mean it was right in front of me like Jenny was offering it to me. Then I told my wife: “I wondered if Jenny liked women to look at her too. Maybe we could have a three-way!”

My wife cried out with an orgasm that rocked her world. I was seconds behind her cumming hard and long deep inside her cunt.

When we were done she rolled off of me and lay on her back. I rolled to my side and looked at my wife. She had her eyes closed and a smile was on her face. I moved closer and whispered in her ear: “Well in my defense she was sitting right across from me showing her cute little self off. I mean where could I look? She is cute and maturing and if she wants to show me her little puss baby, I will be happy to look at it. Just like I look at your pussy all these years now, maybe you should show me yours more often.”

I gently grabbed her tit and began to suck on her long thick nipple. She smiled and kissed the top of my head. As we made out her hand was again on my cock stroking me. She whispered in my ear: “Look all you want Bobby! Just don’t touch, she is way underage and her father would kill you dead to rights.”

I popped my mouth off her tit and looked at her. She was smiling at me. I said: “What if she came over and showed me her peach without that short dress on? What if she wanted me to see it, touch it, lick it, and fuck it?”

My wife just looked at me and said: “All I can say is if you are caught Bobby you’ll destroy two families and go to jail. I’m serious now! For God sake babe she is only 13 years old.”

I was hard again and rolled on top of her. As I entered my wife I said: “Well a man can only stand so much. But as long as I have you and this warm wet pussy of yours baby, I’m a happy man. Now shut up and wrap your legs around me and show me why I shouldn’t be thinking about a 13 year old sex cat! Besides, your tits are so much bigger than hers.”

I smiled down at her thinking: “But I bet her cunt is so much tighter than yours and she is much more curious and wants it all the time”, I said to myself.

Again my wife and I fucked like animals; it was monkey sex for sure. We finally fell asleep around 1AM. I knew she would be tired in the morning and I would have to push her to leave at her normal time. I had to go to the store before Jenny got her at noon.

On Thursday morning we all got up around 7AM. We got our kids moving and they dressed and went to their grand mother’s house along with my wife. I told them I had to work and once they left I showered and dressed in shorts and tee shirt.

I did some work until 10:30AM. Then I drove to the store I was going to purchase Jenny’s new present. It was a 6 ½ inch by 1 ¼ wide ‘G’ spot toy. It was pink I felt Jenny would like that color. I planned for her to learn how to use it and then I could watch her masturbate and cum for me.

I took it home and cleaned it off per the instructions. Then I waited, it was 11:40AM. I showered again and put on my robe again. I again had nothing on under it. This time I sat in my office drinking some ice tea. A few minutes before noon, Jenny came over and wrapped on the office window. I waved her in.

She was dressed in another short skirt like she had on yesterday along with a tank top. She walked in and I stood up and opened my robe. My cock was hard and pointing out at her. She smiled and lifted her tiny skirt, she was nude under it. She waved her panties at me in her hand. As she did we walked towards each other. Me, with my dick pointing the way, and she holding her skirt up letting me see the way to her pussy.

I picked her up and held her as my hard-on stuck up under her firm little ass. She was resting her pussy and ass on my cock as she wrapped her arms and legs around me and we kissed. When we finally broke our embrace I still held her and she still had her arms and legs wrapped around me. I told her: “I don’t know if I want to fuck you first or eat your new shaved pussy first. What would you like first, Jenny?”

She lowered her legs and looked up at me saying: “Eat me Bobby! Eat me I wanted you to do that since I shaved yesterday. Please eat me and make me cum.”

I picked her up in my arms and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down and lifted her skirt up as she pulled the tank top over her head. Her little tits were so nice and her nipples were already hard and red, blood red.

She lay back on the bed and immediately opened here legs wide for me. Her short skirt was lifted up over belly and she was completely available for me. I dropped to my knees between hers and laid down face first so my mouth could taste her.

I looked up at her and she was looking down at me. “Please Baby I need your mouth so badly”, Jenny moaned to me.

I began to lick and suck on her clean shaved beautiful young pussy. She moaned and sighed as I went at her cunt like a starving man. My tongue couldn’t lick fast enough and my lips couldn’t suck hard enough. I eat her like a wild man and she reacted like the little whore she was becoming! “Oh God Bobby, I love this so much! Suck my clit! SUCK IT!” she hissed at me as she grabbed my head and fucked my face.

She was humping up at me so hard I had to hold her hips to keep my mouth on her hole. I could taste her juices now and knew she was close to cumming. I lifted her legs up over her head and put them on my shoulders. I buried my face back into her cunt and sucked her entire slit into my mouth!

She screamed and tried to lift her pussy up higher but I held her down on the bed and sucked her and sucked her and sucked her. Jenny monad over and over again as Jenny rocked to her first set of orgasms for the day. She had three before I released her legs and she tried to pull me up from between her open thighs. But I was like a starving man. I kept eating her and eating her. I had put my finger in her hole as deep as I could get it and was fucking her with it as my mouth returned to her cunt.

She held my head and pulled on my hair. She cried out begging me to stop licking her clit. So I did and went down to her hole. I used my tongue to fuck her along with my finger. I pumped and pumped into her as my tongue licked and licked! She finally lifted her ass up off the bed and cried out over and over again that she loved what I was doing to her. Then her body took over and it fucked her on my finger as the last climax took place.

I kept my finger fucking her very slowly now as I moved up and out from between her open legs. I slide up next to her and took a red nipple in my mouth. My middle finger slowly kept working in and out of her sweet pussy hole.

She pulled my head up and kissed me over and over and over again.Finally we stopped and looked at each other. Again my finger was still in her cunt hole. I told her to relax and rest. She closed her eyes and smiled saying: “God!!! I loved that so much Bobby. Thank you! It felt so good. I wish we could do that every day, every hour of every day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.