Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

Friday I did have to go to work but I told them I’d be in at noon. As I waited for Jenny to come over I sat on the sofa in just my robe. I was completely nude under it. My wife had left already for work and she seemed to be very happy as she left. Last night was a good night of sex for both of us. But most of the time I have been thinking and wishing my wife was Jenny.

I was just sitting there on the sofa thinking of all the things Jenny and I have done so far and how much she loved all of them. As I closed my eyes I visualized her tight young body laying there with her head face down in my lap and her nude body on display for me. I remember how she sucked my cock and drank my cum as I finger fucked her from behind. Then I remembered how I used two hands by pushing the other hand under her body to stroke her clit as I fingered her pussy by reaching over and down her ass. Lastly I was thinking of how her beautiful body looked as she climaxed over and over again humping her pussy on my hands and fingers.

As I was thinking of her small breasts and her athletic thighs so open and her pussy so available, my cock was hard and growing more with each idea I had of her. Yesterday was a great day for her and it had been a great day for me too. Jenny had sucked my cock and drank all of my cum after sucking and jerking me off. I loved the taste of her pussy and her sweet cum which she rubbed all over my face as we gave each other oral. It was a very sexual day with Jenny and a sexual night with my wife.

I smiled when I remembered how I fucked my wife hard and fast like a whore thinking all the time it was Jenny I was fucking! But my wife didn’t know it and she loved my aggressiveness and told me so. I know she was drained when we finished, hell, I was too.

Now, I was wondering where Jenny was it was almost 9AM. Should I call her? No, I would wait a little longer. I opened my robe all the way and started to play with my cock thinking of my new young lover. I said to myself: “You know, I needed some photos of her nude so when this is all over I will have her to look at, to see and enjoy while I jerked off. I could use my phone today to get some photos maybe even a video of her body as I touched it and pleased her.

But then I was thinking: “Why should it ever end?”

If I did this right Jenny would come visit me when she got older and maybe even when she went to college ... We could meet there in her place when she was in college if it was a local one. If not maybe we could get up with each other when she came home for the summer or holidays.

Hell I might get her to even continue if she found work after college and found her own place. That would be great, her own place, I could visit her from time to time and I’d continue to eat her pussy and we could have sex, great sex. Hell she was good now at sucking cock if she let me teach her, she would be great at fucking too.

Yep, this could continue for years if I played it smart. You know having no problems letting her date and fuck other guys. She could even fall in love with another guy. I would always be her first fuck and teacher. They say women never forget these two guys, her first fuck, her first puss eater, and the one who teaches her all about sex, especially the pussy eating. I would eat her and do her as much as she wanted and love ever second of it.

I was super hard now and throbbing as I had been stroking my dick and thinking of Jenny now and when she was 16, 18, 20, 25 and even older. Imagine her being 30 and married and even had a kid or two, and, when she could get away she would come see me and we would somehow meet and I’d do her and do her and do her.

My mouth watered as I was thinking of her pussy and how sweet it is now. I knew she would be stunning as she got older in life. And I was sure even when she got in her 30s and 40s she would still be a great looking woman and a great fuck.

I sat there thinking my dick was hard with my hand around it stroking it. I heard the back door open and I heard Jenny yell my name. I yelled to her that I was in the living room. Jenny came walking in, actually she came bouncing in and stopped at the doorway. She smiled and asked me if I couldn’t wait for her. Her eyes were fixed on my hard-on and my hand moving up and down the shaft. I didn’t stop, I smiled and kept on stroking it as I looked her p and down.

Today, Jenny had on a man’s dress shirt most likely her dad’s shirt. It hung down over her mid-thighs. I smiled as she told me: “Guess what I have on under this shirt Bob”?

I smiled and told her: “I hope the same thing I have on under this robe Jenny. As you can see Jenny, NOTHING!”

We both smiled as she walked towards me. She sat on my knees straddling my thighs with her legs and taking hole of my throbbing cock with her hand. She smiled at me as she bent down and kissed me on the lips. “I was hoping you would have off today Bob. I wanted to give you your breakfast.”

She bent forward and whispered in my ear: “It’s under the shirt.”

I told her as I started to unbutton her shirt; “I actually have to go in later so we have to stop at 11AM. “But we have three hours and I can’t wait to eat my breakfast.”

She slid her body up on me until I felt her wet cunt touch my balls and I knew for sure that she was nude under that shirt just like me under the robe.

I slowly undid the buttons one by one seeing her beautiful teenage tennis ball size tits come into view. As her small hands circled my cock and jerked my cock off, I bent my head and sucked her left nipple and licked her tits. Jenny moaned and lifted her chest up and into my face. “Oh yes Bobby! Suck my nipples for me”, she moaned.

Her hands tighten around my hard cock and she began to stroke it faster and faster. “I want to see you cum this morning before you get your breakfast Bob”, she whispered in my ear as my lips licked on to her hard red nipple.

I was thinking that she didn’t hesitate at all today. She came in the room, covered with only that shirt, and she worn it without anything under it, not even a pair of her pretty little bikini panties. Jenny was ready today she was learning and enjoying our time together as she teasing me and making my dick hard. She had even told me she wanted to see me cum for her. Yes, Jenny was indeed learning and enjoying this new sexual feeling she and her body were now having each day.

I lifted my head up and my lips released her nipple. She looked into my eyes and I told her: “I’m close baby. Keep jerking my cock like that and you’ll get to see me cum for you.”

We both looked down between our bodies and watched as her hands worked my dick just like I had taught her to do it. I was on fire. I wanted to lift her sweet little ass up off my thighs, hold her as she opened her pussy lips and sank down on my hard shaft! “In time”, I said to myself.

She smiled at me when I looked up at her. She kissed me a few times and then as her tits hung out her shirt and her wet pussy juice covered my wet balls Jenny pushed down on my shaft one last time and I exploded!!

My cum pumped out the head of my cock and it shot up a foot or more into the air. It hit her tits and my chest as she aimed it at me after my sperm hit her three times covering those beautiful shaped young breasts.

She giggled when my nipples were covered with my cum too. A long string of cum with a big drop of it hung off her left tit and she used her finger to scoop it up and put it in her mouth. She smiled and winked at me!

I moaned as I finished off my shooting with a few drops that just leaked out the head of my dick. I used my finger and scooped that drop up. I offered it to Jenny and she put my finger in her mouth and sucked. As she did I ran my hand down under the shirt and reached between her open thighs. I felt the heat coming of her pussy as I cupped the entire thigh in my hand. I squeezed her peach and she asked me: “Ready for breakfast Mr. Wilson?

Then she laughed and kissed me. I carried her by her pretty little pussy in one hand and her arms wrapped around my neck. She laid her head on my shoulder and asked me where we were going”.

I I told her the kitchen where else? She told me she felt we were going to the bedroom or my office. I smiled at her and said: “Well you asked me if I wanted breakfast Jenny, and the kitchen is where I want to eat it.”

She looked at me funny as we entered the kitchen and I sat her on the kitchen table, She smiled as I lifted each foot and put them on the table as well. Then I sat down on the chiar right in front of her open legs as I told her; “Breakfast for me is always wet hot and nude, Take off the shirt”.

I sat and looked right at her wet cunt. I watched as she removed the shirt and when she dropped it on the table behind her she was completely nude. I moved my chair closer and could smell her sent. The odor of her pussy was filling my lungs and I was lusting to taste her now.

I used my hands and pushed her knees open wider and buried my face into her pussy. “OH GOD YES! Oh Bobby I have waited all night for this. Eat me!”. She almost moaned the words.

I licked and sucked on her pussy and in seconds she climaxed for the first time today! I stayed there sucking her wetness and her clit into my mouth and gently made love to her pussy. I couldn’t hear too much because Jenny was now squeezing the sides of my face with her thighs covering my ears. But what I could hear was: “Yes! Oh yes! OH yes”.

Over and over again she cried out that same word ‘yes’. She was loving this so much that today might be the day she lets me put something more in her pussy hole than just my finger. Which by the way were now wet and covered with her cum. I was using one in her hole to make her cum again.

I stayed with my mouth on her snatch as long as she wanted and she held my head as she sat up straight now watching me. Her ass cheeks were hanging half way off the table and she was rubbing my head and encouraging me to suck her harder or lick her faster or finger fuck her deeper.

My finger was all the way inside her and I pushed harder to get it a little deeper. Finally Jenny had enough and she gently pulled my face off of her cunt. She smiled and told my face was all wet. I used my fingers now to wipe her juices off and then put my finger in my mouth! I fed her and me her wetness. I put my finger inside her and then into my mouth. The next time I put it in her mouth!

She sat there fully nude not caring that I was there in the chair nude too looking and touching her pussy and inner most thighs. I even reached under her and rubbed her sweet little rose bud a few times. But she didn’t seem to like that very much and tried to move away from my finger. So I more or less stayed with her pussy. It was amazing to me that this sweet little girl love for me to explore her cunt. She would open her thighs wide for me all of the time. When I touched her below her stomach she immediately opened her legs for me now. She always gave me free access to her most private parts. It was so sexual and so lusting for both of us. I was thinking it only took a few days to get her to relax and not be embarrassed to show off her body to me, all of her body.

Finally I stood up. She looked like she was going to get off the table when I told her to stay there I wanted to try something with her. She was sitting on the edge of the table with her legs hanging off the side. They were wide open still and I stepped between them. She looked at me and then down at the hard-on I was showing. My cock stuck out and pointed directly at her pussy. She looked at me again and said: “What is it? What do you want to try?”

I asked her; “Jenny do you trust me”?

She answered that she did but she wasn’t ready for me to put my cock inside her. I told her not to worry, I would ask before I did that, if we ever got that far. Then I moved closer to her and the tip of my cock touched her pussy She jumped.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.