Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

It was getting late now and Jenny would have to leave before her mom or my wife got home. But, her body was small but it was perfect. I wanted to fuck her so damn badly as she lay there fully nude her head resting on my lap! She was facing up at me.

My cock was still sticking up in the air between my thighs right next to her head, actually her ear right now. I asked: “Have you ever wonder how it would feel if something bigger was in your pussy fucking you rather than my finger Jenny”?

She didn’t answer me but she opened her eyes and smiled. I reached for her breasts again but she stopped me. It was the first time she had ever stopped me touching her body. Again she looked at me and said: “Please Bob let me rest a little bit. You really made me feel good. I never realized I could cum so much”, she said.

Her eyes were closed again and she looked tired and so very young. I reached for my cock and slowly began to jerk it off looking at her lovely young body, I really needed, no, I had to cum.

Jenny rested and I masturbated right next to her head. After a while she rolled her head to the side facing my hand stroke my cock moving up and down the shaft. Slowly she moved her head closer to the shaft. I watched her as she watched me play with my dick. Finally she took her hand and placed it over the top of my hand and she worked with me as we both jerked me off. Her head was still facing my cock.

After a few minutes I removed my hand and Jenny used hers to slide it all the way down to the bottom of my cock shaft and then up covering the swollen head. I told her: “Push down on my shaft at the base and see how big, thick and hard my cock gets when you do that Jenny”.

She did what I told her and my cock got harder and thicker at the top. I moaned as the skin around the sensitive head got tighter. I opened my legs wider and my big balls came into view now. She had moved up on the sofa arm now with her head on the arm and her shoulder over my legs and was still facing me and my hard cock.

She reached down and let go of my cock and put her hand around and over my balls. She lifted then and held them with her hand out and opened so she could look at them, sort of like she was weighting them in her hand. “These are big too Bob. Your cock looks huge.”

She moved closer still to the shaft and her face was an inch from my cock and my balls. I didn’t move or tried to tell her I wanted my dick sucked. She used her hand to hold and turn my cock and explored it. She bent the shaft back and my cock head was now being held back under her chin. She touched my sex everywhere looking and touching me all over my cock and balls. My dick was so hard and throbbing. “Jerk it baby I need to cum so badly”. I moaned the words to her.

It took a little while but Jenny finally did it. She lifted her head up as she held my cock shaft up tight. It came out from under her chin. She stroked it one more time and then without me telling her I felt Jenny’s warm wet mouth cover the head of my hard throbbing dick. I moaned loudly as Jenny began to suck and her mouth began to fuck my cock.

“Oh yes”, I moaned, “Suck me baby, suck me. It feels so good. Suck me Jenny.”

She did. Jenny’s mouth covered the head and about three inches of my shaft as her free hand began to jerk me off again. I reached for her little tit and cupped it feeling her hard nipple in my palm. I squeezed it and Jenny sucked harder. It was unbelievable. Jenny’s mouth was a dream coming true for me.

As Jenny sucked my cock I watched her mouth form a perfect “O” and her cheeks were caved in she was sucking so hard. Her hand was pumping me faster and faster. I looked down now and saw she had turned to her side more and she had moved up further on the sofa.

Her sweet little ass was now in my reach. I moved my hand off her breast, and down over her smooth thigh and round firm read end. I began to rub her rear end. She moved up even more and bent her knees and legs so she could move her ass closer for me.

I ran my hands down her ass and over her right ass cheek until I found her holes. I stroked her ass hole and then her pussy. She jumped when I touched her rose bud but she didn’t stop sucking my dick. She moaned again when I touched her pussy hole from behind and between her thighs. “Lift your leg up Jenny so I can touch you. Lift it up for me so I can please you while you please me”, I told her.

She lifted her right leg bending her top knee and resting her foot on her other knee. That opened her upper thigh and gave me access to her pussy slit. My finger once again entered her cunt, from the back this time. I started to finger fuck her while she sucked me off.

We both worked on each other’s bodies as I could feel my finger going in and out, in and out of her love hole. It was super wet and as my finger came almost out of her cunt her body tried to keep it in by pushing her ass back at my hand. When I pushed it in I felt and hear her sigh.

I guess because she had cum so much she wasn’t close this time, maybe she was concentrating to much on my cock to please me I didn’t know. But I did know I was going to cum. So I told her: “I’m close Jenny, I’m going to cum. If you don’t want it to flood your mouth again, just stop sucking and jerk me off.”

Jenny popped her mouth off my cock head and said: “Play with my pussy Bob and let me try to suck you off and take the cum this time.

I did what she asked and now used my finger to wiggle it inside her. Again I felt her hips humping on it. She had rolled her body almost so she was laying on her front, almost, with her head over my cock and her mouth working on the cock head now. I had to bend to the side to keep finger her cunt, but it didn’t matter, Jenny would have follow my cock around anywhere. She loved sucking it I could tell.

God I loved watching this girl. She had a round firm ass that covered her pussy from my view. Her body began to fuck my hand again. Then I felt it. It seemed to roar up the shaft of my dick and then scream out the head pumping my white thick cum into my young lover’s mouth! “OH yes!! OH God Jenny SUCK ME”, I yelled as she took the cum I laid my head back on the sofa and let my seed flow and flow into her beautiful mouth!

I watched as Jenny held her mouth on my cock and her hand kept stroking my shaft. I felt like I was never going to stop cumming! Her mouth felt so good, I knew her pussy would feel like heaven if she let me fuck her. Jenny never removed her mouth from my cock this time. She kept jerking and sucking until I finally had to stop her. She looked up at me and I saw her swallow and then smile. She had drank all of my cum except for a small drop on her lips. I took my finger and removed it. I offered it to her and this time she smiled, opened her mouth, and sucked my finger clean.

Afterwards, she didn’t turn or sit up she stayed just like she was, on her belly. Jenny told me to use my finger again on her pussy. I knew she had taken my entire load and drank it down. Since it was her first time, I think she was a little embarrassed.

I rearranged myself on the sofa so that now she was laying partially on top me. My cock was deflated completely, Jenny had sucked my cum, all of my cum from my balls. I was drained. I began to move my finger in and out, in and out of her hole again from over her ass. She opened her thighs wide and I reached over her rear end and played with her soft little pussy stoking it from behind.

Jenny laid there rocking and humping her body as my finger pumped and pumped her pussy. Then I pushed my other arm under her and attacked her cunt from that way too. I rubbed her clit with that hand and used my fingers to pinch her very small clit. She cried out and thrust her hips as she fucked herself on my hands and fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.