Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

When I had finished cuming I pulled back and saw that Jenny’s neck chest and tits were covered with my cum. She was still kneeling and looked down and saw the mess I had made. She looked at me and I said: “Stay right there baby, I’ll get something to clean you up.”

I went into the bathroom and came out with a warm wet cloth and a towel. I sat next to her on the sofa. Both of us were still completely nude. She reached for the towel but I told her: “Since I made the mess I should clean you up.”

She sat there knees pressed together and watched as I used my finger to scoop up my cum and rubbed it on the towel. Then when her chest was just about completely clean I took the last of the drops of cum on my index finger and offered it to her. She didn’t move. I asked her if she wanted it and she shook her head no.

I put it in my mouth and cleaned off my finger. Then I wiped her off with the wet towel. It wasn’t warm any more and the coolness made her nipples become hard and red and longer. I looked at them and bent my head and kissed each one. Jenny still didn’t move. I asked: “What’s wrong baby? Didn’t you enjoy that?”

She shook her no and then told me: “Yes, some of it. But not when your cum went into my mouth. There was so much of it I had to swallow.”

I smiled and told her I loved her cum and if she opened her legs again I’d lick her again! She didn’t move. I moved next to her and hugged her. I whispered: “You tasted delicious. Sweet and I think you enjoyed your little pussy being eaten. Didn’t you?”

She looked at me and smiled a little. Then she told me: “It was unbelievable Bob. You made me cum so much. I never did that before. I think I must have cum a dozen times. Yes. I loved that part.”

I smiled at her and patted her thigh. She held my hand and I wondered if she was holding it as a way of showing me how much she loved what I did or to keep me from touching her body again. I wasn’t sure. So I asked her: “Did you like sucking my cock? You seemed to enjoy doing it.”

“I did until you came in my mouth like you did. God there was so much. I wished you would have told me. You know giving me a choice” she said.

I told her I was sorry. I just felt that since I licked her and drank her cum she wouldn’t care if I shot off in her mouth! “Well I did Bob. This is all knew to me.” She told me.

I said: “Well when I do some thing for the woman, we share it and she does it back to me. That is most of the time. Since I made you cum with my mouth Jenny I was sure you would want to do the same for me.”

She said: “I think it was to soon. I wasn’t ready for that. It scared me and I wasn’t sure.”

She began to cry a little and I held her and told her it was OK and I wouldn’t do it again unless I asked her. I told her that was a deal I promise. I also told her if she sat on the edge of the sofa and opened her legs again I make up for it by making love to pussy with my mouth again. She jumped at that idea.

She sat on the edge of the sofa and I put her legs up so her feet rested on the edge of the sofa too. She didn’t resist. Then I knelt and was looking directly between this young teen’s thighs. Her pussy was still wet and open. She smiled as I looked up at her face. She grabbed her knees and used her hands to open her legs even wider, so wide it was obscene. I loved it.

I told her to use her fingers and open her pussy lips for me. I want to see her pink insides. “Show me your love hole”, I told her.

She blushed but did it. I moved my face in closer and took a deep breath! She was so beautiful, so erotic, and so sexual. I licked up and down her entire slit. I made her jump. Again and again I teased her and loved her little pussy with my tongue. Finally she couldn’t stand it any longer and grabbed my head. She pulled me into her and buried my face in her cunt.

“Oh Please!! Eat me Bob don’t teaser me. I want to feel good again”, she moaned.

I shoved my tongue as deep as I could get it in her hole and began to flick my tongue around and in and out! She moaned again as my fingers found her clit and I pinched it. Her ass came up off the sofa and her hands pressed my head harder into her pussy. “God, Oh God Bob it feels amazing, it feels so good”, she cried out as I lapped her cunt like cats lap milk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.