Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

I had to work late in the night since I did no work that afternoon. But hell, having this beautiful young girl jerk me off with the idea and hope we would do more was worth it. My wife was tired when she got home at 8PM and after dinner she showered and went to bed,

It was for the best because I jerked off three more times thinking of Jenny and her sweet little hand around my cock working to make me cum. It was her fist time to even touch a guy’s cock let alone make him cum. I would think of the outline of her tender young pussy against her small bikini bottom and her firm open thighs and that image made me hard again and again

I couldn’t wait until tomorrow and if I could stay home from work again I think I can get her to try it again for me and maybe let me return the favor ... I can only imagine how sweet her pussy would be if she let me finger her or eat her after she made me cum with her hand or her mouth! I can only dream she will want to explore more of what we started yesterday.

The next morning I showered and shaved and put on a fresh tee shirt and a pair of loose fitting shorts like yesterday. But today I wore no underwear and the shorts were gym short with wide leg openings, I was hoping she would dress sexual and make me hard enough for my cock to stick or peek out the leg opening of the shorts. That way I might be able to get her to make me cum again. Maybe tell her she did that to me because she was so sexy and beautiful. She was actually all of that.

I called work and told them I was working from home again today and no one had a problem with that, so I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and headed into my office. I looked for Jenny but she wasn’t out yet but it was early not even 10 Am yet. I was hoping she would come out in one of her bikini. Or maybe she would wear something, anything that would show off her body.

The bikini yesterday helped me see as much of her erotic body as I ever saw before. I booted up my work PC and started to work. It was about a hour later when Jenny wrapped on my office window again. This time she had a big piece of cake. I wondered if she baked it.

She also had on a top that was small, tight and hung down cover her breasts, just her breasts. It had a piece of material that hung down over the bra cup which housed her small but perfect tits. Her middle was bare and she had shorts on, the same kind I had on, gym shorts. Her shapely firm legs looked great and I could see hers had wide open leg openings too. Maybe she was thinking the same thing I was that I could get my hand up under then and feel and play with her pussy. I was hoping.

I got up and opened the door. Jenny came in and walked to the table where she placed the cake. It was coconut, my favorite. She said: “Your wife told me you love this. My mom made it last night went I bugged her to death to make it. I didn’t tell her I wanted to give you a big piece today.”

She smiled when she said it. I was thinking it looked great but I really wanted a piece of her pussy. NO, I wanted the entire thing. I wanted her to do me as much as we could until she left for college or got married or forever until I died!

She cut the cake for me and handed me the plate taking the other bigger piece and sat it to the side. It looked and smelled delicious just like I’m sure her young pussy would smell, look and taste good if I even got the chance to find out.

We smiled at each other. I thanked her and we shared my piece of cake feeding it to each other. We kept the other bigger piece for me later. I asked her how she was and she smiled and told me: “Great!!”

I looked at her and saw the same color bra that held her breasts as the material covering the bra. It was sewed to the top and hung down about 3 inches lower than the actual bra. Each time she raised her arms or moved a certain way I could see the bra. I watched her tits as she talked.

I finally realized I was looking at her tits so long I raised my head and looked at her face. She said: “Do you like my top Mr ... Bob? It’s brand new, I got it last night. It’s the top to a new bikini mom got me.”

I smiled and told her it was very cute. “It was playing peek-a-boo with your breasts”, I said.

She giggled when I said that, then she stood up and turned around for me. When she came back to face me again she lifted the material up showing off her pink bra. She did it fast and was quick and lower it again. When she lowered the material again she laughed when I smiled at her. I said: “Jenny you such a tease but you’re so beautiful And your bra looks really good on you. You have a great body.”

She sat down again and we talked and finished off the cake. She seemed to be hesitant, like she was going to ask me something or tell me something. Finally I asked her: “What’s wrong sweetheart? Do you want to talk about something?”

She didn’t answer so I asked her: “Is it what happened with us yesterday? Do you want to talk about it?”

She shook her head yes and then she looked me in the eyes and said: “I never did that before Bob. It was fun and scary too. I was worried that you would think badly of me.”

I smiled and told her: “Never Jenny, I would never think badly of you. What we did was mutual and we both agreed to it. Did you enjoy it? I did. I thank you for helping me cum.”

She blushed when I said ‘cum’. I smiled and lifted her face with my hand. She looked me in the eyes and asked: “So you don’t think I’m a slut? I mean I was just curious? I never saw a man’s cock before and I wanted to see it. I mean it looked so big and hard in your shorts. I was curious Bob. I hope you understand?”

I took her hand and said: “Of course I understand Jenny. Young girls always want to explore and learn about sex, hell we all do. You’re normal. In fact you’re brave and I think you are perfect. I was wondering last night if you would ask to do it again or something else. I have to tell you that you really helped me out yesterday. I was in pain I was so hard. Thank you. You learned and I got some relief. The release of my cum helped me. You remember when you were done how small and deflated I got? Well that was because you helped me get my release and satisfaction. Again thank you.”

She shook her head yes but didn’t say anything. So I told her: “Do you ever feel that your body sometimes need release? You know that you need to cum. Have you ever masturbated in order to cum? You know to get a release and to relax you.”

She blushed red and wouldn’t look at me. Again I raised her head and told her it was OK. I told her: “Jenny everyone needs release, sexual release. If you don’t have a partner or helper or you do it yourself. If your by yourself you masturbate?”

Again she didn’t answer me. I said: “It’s OK baby we all do it. Your mom and dad do it I bet you. I do it all the time. In fact if you wouldn’t have done it for me, I would have done it after you left. I swear.”

She smiled and asked if she did it right? I told her she had done a super job. I told her she would learn that some of the times when you cum it’s good, sometimes it better and sometimes it fantastic. Yesterday was fantastic!”

Her smiled got bigger and her eyes got brighter. She sat up and told me: “I have Bob. I have done it a few times since I was around 12. I have even used my fingers. I do it in the shower or in bed late at night. Sometimes when I hear my mother moan and daddy grunting I think about them having sex and my body gets warn and I get excited. That’s when you do it.”

She lowered her head again. I lifted her face up and smiled saying: “I understand, your body gets worked up and your pussy get wet and your pussy sort of throbs. Right?’’

She told me: “Yes,. When I get wet I squeeze my knees together sometimes and rub here.”

She opened her thighs and put her finger between her legs where her clit would be. Her gym shorts opened a little as I watched her touch her pussy. While I couldn’t see anything it excited me to know she was talking about masturbating and cumming. I then asked her if she ever used anything to put into her pussy: “You know like your hair brush or something long and round, like a toy” I asked.

But she told me: “No, but my mother has a toy. It’s in the back of her desk and when you turn it on it vibrates and hums.”

I laughed and told her she was beautiful. I said: “Many women had toys Jenny, that one your mom has is called a vibrator. She uses it to masturbate I’m sure. Don’t use it baby. You’re to young and it might hurt you. Best you stay with your fingers.”

She then sat up very straight and asked me: “Have you ever had someone do that to you before? You know what I did yesterday?”

I told her yes and that as I dated all thru my teens I had some of the girls I dated do it to me. Then, now that I’m married my wife does if for me when she is having her period or doesn’t want to have sex that night. It gets me off and helps me relax. Sometimes it makes her excited seeing my cock cum for her and she will change her mind and we have sex.”

“Why” she asked?

I tried to explain that: “Ladies just like men like to look at a man’s body especially his cock and balls ... Sometimes she likes to play with my cock and balls just like you did yesterday. It excites her and she gets wet and she becomes in need.”

She blushed again and then giggled. So Mrs. Wilson likes to see your cock too? And when she sees it she gets wet and excited between her legs too.”

I said: Yes, and sometimes she doesn’t. It depends on how she feels. There are days when she is to tire or like I said she just doesn’t want sex. She’ll jerk me off and than after I cum she wants to just go to bed. But there are also times she will want sex and then we make love. And, I get to cum again!!”

Jenny told me she understood. She then asked me if she made me excited seeing her in her new top.”

I told her: “Jenny you excite me all the time. Like I told you I think you are beautiful and sexual and innocent and curious and all those clothes you wear make me crazy sometimes and I want to see more of you, much more! If you were older and wanted sex with me I would be very happy to teach you and do all those things you want and all the things I want. Together we would have what I call ‘monkey sex”. That means nothing is off limits.”

She looked at me and said: “What if I wanted that too? But, I want to do it now. I want you to teach me and go slow and don’t make it scary. What if I told you I masturbated last night twice thinking about your cock in my hand cumming? What if I said I wanted to jerk you off again today? What if I told you I might want you to make me cum too today? And, what if I told you I would never tell anyone what we were doing. It would be me and you all summer long teaching me what and how sex works?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.