Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

It seemed that the more Jenny would pose for me while I took her pictures masturbating or she would take photos of me do it, the more she wanted to do it. So over the last week of her 14th summer and before school started we took a great deal of photos of her body or my cock. She seemed to get more and more excited as we took the photos which became more and more erotic and very sexual.

She loved to get really close to the tip of my cock as she took shot after shot of my dick growing harder and harder. She loved to see the cum pump out of the swollen hard cock head. When she took the photos she was so close I could feel her warm breath on my balls as she shot picture after picture of me masturbating and cumming for her.

She loved to suck my cock head during the photo shoot and after I had cum. It was fun and very arousing for me to see how much she loved to take photos of my dick. I think she like it as much as I loved taking photos of her body as she masturbated. We took turns do it for each other.

She loved to try and pose sexier than the last time. Pulling her pussy lips open so I could see deep into her love hole each time she did it. I used my fingers to fuck her pussy and she would take shots of my hand working on her cunt. We would work together to make each other cum for the camera.

We took lots of photos of Jenny posing in every position we could think of and made sure her face wasn’t in any of the shots. Then she would take photos of my cock hanging down or sticking up in th air as it got as hard as it could get.

But the shots which really excited her was when I would put my cock at the opening of her pussy hole and take a group of photos as she guided it into her body. Watching my hard cock enter her open pussy hole was really exciting and fun for both of us. And, it was even more fun looking at them after we were done taking them. We would fuck long and hard.

The problem was we would always feel so good that we stopped taking the photo sand begin to fuck. And, the sex was outstanding. Her young body went wild trying to satisfy her lust and sexual need and want. I worked her and worked her and we would both build to what was always an explosion of some really great orgasms for both of us. Now that I could cum in her pussy without a rubber the feeling was so good, so much better for both of us...

We both realized that we wanted and needed a video of us fucking. So one day I sit the camera up on the tripod, focused it so only our sex would show. Then we practiced until we got the position just right. I used the remote and we began to do it. We humped and humped into each other and the feeling was even more erotic because we both knew we were filming our fucking. The lust built quickly and we both climaxed. After we rested a bit we watched the video and it turned out to be perfect.

The only thing that we were unprepared for was the film made us both horny again and we fucked again. This time I took her on top of me and we didn’t film it. Once Jenny had her orgasm I shot my load again deep into her pussy.

I really wanted to see us fuck in this position and after a few days of us practicing I set the camera up again from behind us and Jenny got on top of me and we captured just what we want. You could see her firm round ass lifting up and down and you could watch my cock coming almost out of her hole and then disappear back into her pussy. It was really good and really close up.

When we saw my cum, all white and covered on my cock shaft, come out of her cunt we both moaned and wanted to fuck again. After we had fucked Jenny lifted off of me and put her cunt right in front of the camera and we watched as she pushed some of my cum out her cunt hole. It was better than any porn film we ever watched together. The really good thing was there was no face shots or marks to identify either of us.

All week we took turns filming each other masturbating or doing the other person, or we positioned the camera so we could both fuck each other. Then we would watch the videos and run it in slow motion to make it sexier and to make sure there was nothing in the videos to ID either of us. I made a copy for Jenny and I kept the original.

Jenny hid the videos in the ceiling of her bedroom inside her closet. I hide my copies in my office in a file cabinet which was locked with my key that I always had with me.

Once school started I only saw Jenny about once a week and it was only for an hour or two at the most. We spent every second we could fucking and sucking each other. She always wanted me to eat her pussy first before we did anything else. I was happy to do it, in fact I loved seeing her take off her bottoms and offer me your cunt by laying back on the sofa and spreading her legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.