Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

I figured now that we had a week left before school started, I wanted to keep Jenny in my dreams and masturbation fantasies for when we wouldn’t be together as much. You know to use for masturbation. I felt it was time to ask her if she would pose for me.

At first Jenny hesitated about doing it but I talked her into it. I promised her I would give her some photos of my cock in different stages of hardness, from completely deflated to hard to harder to hard as it gets and then one of my dick cumming with her hand around it. You know shoot my seed up in the air as she pumped it. I was thinking maybe we co9uld even do a video of us doing that and other things.

I wanted to take some photos of Jenny’s perfect young body in different positions and I hoped some of us fucking in different positions too. I wanted some really close up photos of her nipples and tits, and pussy if I could get her to do it, I wanted her to show me both holes pussy and ass as she got on all fours on the bed. I wanted to see her lying back, and open her shapely athletic thighs and then spread her pussy lips wide open. I wanted some of her using her toy and showing me her open hole when she first pulls it out! And finally, I wanted her to masturbate and cum for me in a video.

I wanted to give her photos of my cock and (big) balls close up and from a foot or two away. I would pose any was she wanted me to do it.

But I really wanted shots of us fucking, seeing my cock just spreading her pussy lips, then just the head in her hole, another one of my cock half way in her cunt hole and then all the way inside her.

If I could video us fucking without showing our faces, I wanted one like that, and in different positions showing our bodies fucking.

Of course I wanted her to suck my cock and I wanted to eat her pussy again if we could do it without showing any of our faces.

We also had to make sure there was noting in the photos or videos that would tell anyone who we were or whose house the shots were taken in. No clues!! I was thinking maybe we could do it in the woods away from everything and anything that someone would notice in the shots if they found them.

The videos would have to be looked at really carefully to make sure her parents and my wife wouldn’t know it was us. One of the main things we had an advantage was I knew was no one knew Jenny shaved her pussy to just a landing strip so that was safe. Maybe she could shave it completely clean. It was the little things 5that would catch us if we got caught. Things like moles or scares etc. we had to be careful of not showing anything but I really wanted those photos and that video!!

If we went into the woods we would find a place where we could lay in the sun and play with each other’s bodies. I would slowly stroke Jenny’s body and gently touch her and make her feel good. I wanted to see her cum and arch her back and lift her ass up off the blanket on the ground and humped and humped and humped on my fingers. I would keep stroking her pussy until she fell back to the towel again as I held the camera in my other hand.

Now when Jenny came over to the office she always rushed to me and would kiss me and kiss me. When I held her she would tell me she loved me and loved my touch. She would say she would do anything for me. That’s when I hit her with my idea of photos and/or videos.

Jenny laid back on my sofa and spread her thighs wide open showing me her pussy and her ass holes as she placed her hands under her rear end and lifted up like she was taking my cock deep inside her. She said: “Like this Bobby? Do you want to have me pose for you like this, showing my pussy and my body to the camera?”

I smiled and told her: “God yes Jenny, the sexier the better. I want to see you all of you. Let me get my camera.”

She didn’t move and I reached for my camera inside my desk and snapped three of her lifting and lowering her body thrusting her cunt at the camera. She squeezed her tits and pinched the nipples making them red and hard. “That’s it baby pose for me make me hard. Move around and show me how hot you are. Show me how you want to fuck me!!”, I told.

Jenny moved and turned and I kept snapping shots of her moving in different positions. Finally I stopped for now. I told her to get on all fours and show me her ass. She giggled and moved on her knees and elbows. She looked back and actually spread her ass cheeks and opened them so both holes were in full vied. I told her to look away from the camera and then I snapped shots after shots like crazy before she decided to stop.

But, Jenny wasn’t about to stop so she asked me for the ‘G’ spot stimulator toy and used it to fuck herself in her pussy. The big head on the toy spread her pussy lips and then entered her cunt. When I told her to pull it out, she did and her hole stayed open for a second or two and I captured it.

Again and again Jenny pushed the toy in her snatch and then fucked herself a few times before she pulled it out. Again and again I snapped shots of it entering her love hole, fucking her in and out, and then coming out all wet and shinny!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.