Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

The days of summer flew by and Jenny and I met as often as we could. Some weeks it was every day and some weeks we met once or twice. And, then there were the weeks when we didn’t meet at all. It depended all on me. Work got in the way of training Jenny and our sex enjoyment!

She was getting better with each of our sessions. Her body was enjoying my cock much more now that her vagina tunnel of pure pleasure got more accustomed to the size of my cock. After all my cock was the first cock she had ever had inside her. My cock was actually the first one she had ever seen, held, or sucked as well as fuck. She was learning how to squeeze her love hole around my cock better and better. She told me she was practicing with the toy I had, that she had decided to take home with her now.

They say a girl never forgets her first guy who puts his cock in her pussy. Jenny had learned very quickly and she was eager to try everything but fucking her ass. She wanted no part of that. I accepted that and didn’t bother any more in trying to get her to at least try it. But she loved to suck my cock and get me hard. The she absolutely loved my lips on her cunt. It drove her wild with lust and now after I made her cum she wanted, no, she needed to have her pussy filled with cock or the toy I got her.

She used that toy almost all the time now that we were together. It seemed she liked the feeling of her ‘G’ spot rubbed with the big round head on the toy. The toy also helped to open her pussy lips and hole for my cock afterwards especially after we had been away from each other a while due to my work.

With her parents working every workday and my wife working and my kids away in camp for a month, Jenny was always available for me when I stayed home; most of the time that was Tuesday and Thursday of the week.

It was late August now and I was taking Jenny from behind more and more. She loved that way because she told me it made my dick feel deeper inside her. She also loved riding my cock facing me so I could play with her nipples and/or her clit as she bounced up and down on my boner. Actually, we both love this position because I could play with her tits and suck them when she bent down to kiss me. But I think Jenny loved fucking and being fucked in any position. This was all new to her and she hungered for knowledge.

Imagine if you will, a girl not a woman yet, who was willing to experiment and let you have her almost any way you wanted her. We used my book entitled ‘100 Different Ways to Make Love or Just Fuck”. She found it one day in my office a she walked around nude looking at the titles on the book case. Once she was with me in my office she would strip and once she did she stayed nude until it was time for her to go home. Mostly, each day she spent about 5 hours or more with me nude and not caring at all if I played with her and her with me. Our hands couldn’t stand not touching each other.

She left my cock completely deflated and my balls drained. I was doing my wife maybe twice a week mostly on the weekend. But she was tired most nights when she came home and seemed to be OK with that. So when Mrs. Wilson was tired and didn’t want to play I would have more cum for Jenny in the morning or the next day. In all, I was doing Jenny about 4 times a week, twice a session or more. And, I was doing my wife about twice maybe three times on the weekends. For a guy 37 years old I figured it wasn’t bad.

Now as summer was ending I knew the sex with Jenny would be harder to accomplish. Her school schedule would get in the way, plus her soccer and volleyball will hurt even more. Why wouldn’t she, now that she been trained and taught and broken in. I’m sure she was curious! Would I be upset, mad, or jealous if she fucked someone else? I didn’t know. I did realize that sooner or later Jenny would find a guy who she would date and go with on a regular date. I might still get in her panties but I was sure she would begin to experiment with out guys. Why shouldn’t she?

I sat in my office chair thinking about all of this and waited for Jenny to come over, it was around 8:30 AM. I was saying to myself: “I mean who wouldn’t want to fuck this beautiful girl? No guy I ever knew. Hell there would be guys standing in line waiting for their turn in my generation.”

I always try to describe Jenny. She was small but had a great body. No she wasn’t huge like 44DD or anything like that, at the most she was 32 A or B now. Her tits had gotten a little bigger but she wasn’t big. Her mom was fairly large, maybe 36 C but she wasn’t her mother. Jenny’s hips and stomach had not gotten any larger and I knew she was a size 3 or 4. She stood just over 5 feet.

Jenny had the most beautiful face and with her sparkling eyes and shinning long hair. She was stunning. Plus she was sexy. I mean you all have seen a girl some place who just turned heads and guys watched at as she walked by. She had an ass that wiggled from size to size without even trying. Her legs were firm and like a dancers or an athlete. She was fantastic. I knew as she got older and her body matured she would become even lovelier!

I closed my eyes and tried to think of how she would look at 20 or 30 years old. Surely she would be matured and a woman in a woman’s body. But for now she was perfect for me. Can you imagine being able to teach her how to fuck and suck? Can you imagine her wanted and really needed to fuck every time she came to my office? Can you imagine her stripping and being free for you to touch her, taste her and yes, cum in her mouth or pussy all the time? This was one of the best things to ever happen to me in my life. It was surely the best summer of my life.

I saw Jenny walking across the lawn that separated our house from her house and I opened the door and let her in. We went to the sofa and I started to undress her. But she stopped me and told me she was on her period. But then she told me she would sill suck me and play with my cock. I told her I didn’t care I would fuck her even if she was on her period if she wanted me to. She knelt on the floor and undid my shorts. She took my hardening cock in her hands and put her mouth over the head of my dick. Jenny began sucking as I lifted up and removed my shorts. I ran my hands over her hair and cheeks.

She worked on me bring me to the edge of cumming a few times. Finally I pulled her up into my arms and kissed her and told her how good it felt having her mouth and hands on my cock. I cupped her breasts and she undid her blouse. We pulled it off her shoulders and since she never wore a bra now I sucked her nipples feeding on each of them. I didn’t ant to cum so fast today.

Back and forth I moved my mouth from one nipple to the other sucking in as much of her tit as I could. She held my head and stroked my cheek as I nursed. She wrapped her hand around my hard on and slowly stroked me just like I love it. Not fast trying to get me to cum quickly but slow and easy, gently even, just touching my shaft giving me a wonderful feeling all the time I was playing and sucking on her breasts. It was a gentle making.

I broke off the sucking of her nipples and said: “Would you like to cum for me before I do or would you like to get me to cum before I help you Jenny?”

I want you to cum Bob. I can’t have an orgasm because I am on my period I told you that” she said.

I smiled and told her: “Just because you are on your period baby doesn’t mean you can’t cum! Maybe it’s another teaching day for you Jenny.”

She asked: “My mother told me not to do anything when I’m on my period Bob. I don’t want you to see me with the tampon in me.”

I told her to get undressed down to her panties for me and lay in my arms between my legs. She moved around and removed her shorts. Then she moved and set herself between my legs. I opened her thighs and she turned towards me and we kissed as I slowly moved my hand down her middle over her belly and to the edge of her panties top. She stopped me and put her hand over my own. “Please”, she said: “Don’t play with my pussy; it’s nasty right now.”

I smiled and told her she was a woman, a beautiful woman. And, that women even the beautiful ones have their periods. But, I promised I wouldn’t touch her actual pussy hole where the tampon was located. She blushed and she kept holding my hand.

I turned her head and said: “Jenny trust me I will make you feel good and I won’t get blood on you or me. I promise!”

She relaxed her hand and I ran it down under her panty top and over the little landing strip she had developed now. I slowly and very gently moved my fingers as I moved a little lower until I felt the very top of her pussy slit! She looked sacred as she watched and felt my fingers touching her slit. I whispered: “Open our legs for me a little more.”

She did and I used my fingers now to rub around her clit! I pushed down a little more just above the clit hood. Jenny moaned. I again whispered: “Turn your upper body for me, move it towards me so I can suck your nipples.”

She did and I held her and rubbed and sucked and she held on to me and relaxed completely in my arms. Slowly but surely Jenny began to feel the beginning of her sexual build up. She moaned again and told me: “OH Bobby that feels so good. Don’t stop, it really feels good.”

Gently and slowly I masturbated her clit and sucked her nipples. She pushed into my hand and my mouth. “Suck them Bobby! I love it so much! OH God yes! SUCK!”

Her hips began to move and her body began to slowly hump my hand as I held her clit with my thumb and index fingers and squeezed them together. I did that a few times and then went back rubbing her. I rubbed faster now. Jenny was moaning and arching up pushing her clit into my fingers hard and stronger.

I didn’t try to move down and put my finger into her cunt, I just rubbed her clit and about an inch above it. I had seen a woman I was dating one time show me how she masturbated during her period. She told me it was good and not messy. She said sometimes she would fantastic orgasms during her period. She would rubbed her clit and around an inch above it. She had big breasts and she lifted one and sucked her own nipple as I jerked off watching her. I saw her explode in a huge orgasm! I was doing that to Jenny.

I was watching Jenny now as her hips were rotating fester and faster. When I was sure she was almost there I removed my hand and held her and sucked her nipples. I kissed her and stroked her back and she asked me why I stopped. I told her: I want to build your need Jenny so when you cum it will be a very god one.”

She kissed me and we made love with our mouths. Then after a time, I moved my hand back down and began to rub again. It took an hour or more but I worked on Jenny and worked on her and when she climaxed she cried out and grind her cunt into my hand and thigh as she humped and humped against me. I knew this was a good one for her.

My hand was still on her clit trapped between her body and my thigh. I pushed into her clit as she fucked herself on my leg. I heard her grunt and grunt as her orgasm swept over her body taking control of it and moving her body as fast and hard as she could move on my legs.

She finally pushed down hard and held her body there as she yelled she was cumming again! Then she fell on my and I could feel her panting! She had cum and she had cum hard just like I hoped she would.

When she recovered she held me and kissed me and told me I was a great lover and that she loved me and wanted to be with me all the time, ‘forever’ she said. That scared me.

Separating us, Jenny smiled at me and tried to move back in and kiss me again. But, I told her to go into the bathroom and check herself down there.

She didn’t want to get up but I helped her and she walked a little funny as she went into the bathroom with her little carry bag she always came with. She came out about 10 minuets later and told me she changed her tampon and she was OK. She looked at me and my cock was completely deflated. She smiled as she saw it jump a little as she stood there in only her tiny bikini panties. She was beautiful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.