Jenny's Awaking to Sex - Cover

Jenny's Awaking to Sex

Copyright© 2018 by vastie smith

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A beautiful young teen teases and explores what it's like to have the kind of sex she has always dreamed of. Her fantasies with her neighbor are fill over the summer of her 14th year

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Leg Fetish   Size   Small Breasts  

You have seen the, we all have, well men have. The young teenage girls wearing next to nothing or something so short or tight or low cut or all three that they look like street walkers. They strut around showing off their tits or ass and think they are doing nothing wrong. Why would a mother or father who cares, let these kids out of the house like that?

I mean I love looking at them don’t get me wrong. But, they’re not my kids. I sit in the mall sometimes when my old lady is shopping and watch them. Every guy in there watches them and wants to fuck the hell out of them including me. These teen teases like they do, in my opinion, deserve anything they get. It’s no wonder they are taken advantage of by men and boys.

I mean look at that that one; her ass is showing under her skirt. I can see her pink panties. And look at that one over there sitting on that bench. She sits like a guy and shows off her thighs and damn you can see her panties, and even her camel back! Damn she is hot. And her panties are pink in color too. I bet they all text each other to decide what color to wear today to tease the old men!

The weekends are the worst or best times to see them depending on your view of the situation. They walk around in groups of two or fours all showing off their beautiful virgin teenage bodies. Here comes my neighbor Jenny. She is 14 and she dresses like that all the time, except when she is going to school, catholic school. I mean look at her just look at that body and her perfect teeth and face, not a mark on her anywhere I bet.

I can’t seem to take my eyes off of her. She is small 5’0” tall, and she has a firm and tight bodied, plus she is so damn cute. She flirts all the time with everyone and its natural not forced or made up. Most of the time, I don’t think she realizes the effect she has on men, then again maybe she does and likes it.

I mean just look at her. Just look at those firm athletic legs, her round rear end in those tight very short shorts. I think she shaves her pussy or has very little hair down there because those shorts are so short and tight that the pussy hair would show.

Look at the small bare stomach showing when she moves and lifts her arms. It’s flat and firm. The top just hides her nice little round tennis ball size tits. Her mouth makes my cock hard, with those full lips and small pink tongue. Her eyes shine bright blue as she looks at me, or you, or any man. Her hair is long and silky like they all had. It’s brown in color and hangs down past her shoulders. Her smile melts your heart and the way she licks her lips and/or the freedom of her body movements makes your cock grow hard.

She moves without any hint of shyness yet she acts sort of shy if you talk to her. Yea I know her and she knows me, I’m her neighbor ... She doesn’t seem to care if her thighs are wide open and the center of her jean shorts is showing the underside of her covered pussy and ass when she sits down. If the jeans weren’t there when she sits, she would have shown you everything she owns from ass hole to belly button. She sits on that bench like a man with one knee bent and her ankle over her other knee. Her crotch is always showing as she keeps her thighs open most of the time, even if she has to know the men around her are looking up between her legs.

God I love her inner thighs. They are so smooth and firm looking. It’s from playing all sorts of sports’ track, volleyball (even if she is short), and scorer. She is now a junior in high school, a catholic high school! Seeing her in her uniform would drive you crazy with lust! I see her almost ever day when she leaves her house for the buss. If I’m home early enough I watch for her when she comes home. I always wonder if she masturbates daily when she gets home before her mom and dad. I close my eyes sometimes and see her doing it, finger fucking her smooth pussy or using a hair brush or other things to get off. I cum many days thinking of that!

She even moves and arches her beautiful young ass up off that chair and thrust her pussy forward like she was fucking you as she shifts her body to another position. It looks like she is showing off her lower body to the men, no just to me I wish, but it’s just her innocent way of sitting or moving around. I don’t think she is even aware of the effect she has on us, on me. I see the other men looking at her and trying not to show it. When she moves she seems to look at one of us and smiles when she sees us looking back.

Today she is wearing a blouse that shows just a hint of her cleavage. Her tits are not very big; in fact you would say they are small maybe 32A, say about the size of a half a tennis ball. If you cut a tennis ball in half and put each half under her top they would look almost like that. When she bends over and you can look down between her small breasts, and believe me you’ll look if you get a chance. You can see they are virgin tits, never been touched or sucked by any man I’m sure of it. I never seen her nipples but I bet they are cherry red.

She sits next to me sometimes when we have a cookout and invite her parents. I think she likes me. It might be my imagination but she flirts and teases me all the time. And, I tease and flirt with her. She smiles a lot at me and she seems to touch me a great deal on the arm or hand. Recently she asks me bunch of questions, question about how I met my wife and how we have gotten along for the years we have been married. She asks because most of her girl fiends’ parents are devoiced.

She asks a lot of questions trying to hold a conversation with me as she moves her body sexually knowing I watch her even move. She sees me look at her tits and she pushes her chest out and then smiles when I bring my eyes back to her pretty face. We hold that look for a few seconds sand then she will look away. However, as long as I’m there in her house or she in my home, she will continue to flirt and tease with me.

I have caught her looking at my crotch too. She sees me looking at her and then she blushes a little. Some days she will smile and once in a while she has licked her lips as she looks up from looking at my cock. I have actually been a little hard sometimes from her teasing me. It’s hard because all the families are around, my wife, kids, and hers, etc.

Her dressing when I’m around is always sexy. She wears very little clothing and all of it is tight showing off that hot little body of hers. She shows off her legs and belly and her shoulders. She has jeans shorts and they as so thigh the outline of her pussy slit shows often or her ass outline is in full view. She has a teenage Venus mound and it is always there for me to see covered in those tight short jeans shorts.

Her tops are always low cut or unbuttoned enough to show off her breasts a little. She has always had on a bra so her nipples are always covered. I beat they are puffy and big, they just have to be, that would suit her body perfectly! I’d pay a $1000, dollars to see and touch and suck them. Yes, $1000. To see her ass and pussy without clothing would be worth a even more. And, to have her for a night and allowed to do anything I wanted to her is priceless.

Her body is prime and ready for sex. I’m pretty sure she is still a virgin, And, I’m pretty sure she hasn’t even been touched by anyone anywhere. I think about her and that body often. Mostly at night as I lay in my bed lights out and my eyes closed. Each time I do, my cock grows hard without me touching it. My mouth waters and I have many times gone into the bathroom and jerked off so I don’t wake up my wife. If I didn’t cum I wouldn’t be able to sleep.

I have seen photos of her in her bikini at the beach and she looks delicious. I have never gone to the beach but I have seen her at the pool we all belong to. Again she teases all the guys, especially the life guard. I love to watch her walk shaking her ass, that firm tight round shapely ass. From the back she looks even more delicious. I can only imagine how it would feel to break her in and do her and teach her how to fuck me doggie style. I actually would love to take her in every position especially watching her ride me as I love those breasts. I would watch as she moved up and down seeing my hard throbbing cock move in and out of her cunt. Almost every day I think of how it would be to see her laying on my bed nude, thinking of her letting me touch her, taste her, ( God yes to eat that young virgin pussy and make her cum and scream) and then to finally fuck her, and teach her the things that will make her feel only the best. I hunger for her to ask me to teach her and show her how it feels to cum over and over again. I have to stop now and jerk off I’ll be back. So if you have seen those teen girls in the mall or some place else and you think like me, go ahead and masturbate, I’ll wait.

OK I’m back. Now that you have gotten an idea of this beauty that lives next door to me, I’ll tell you the rest of the story.

I work from home often and my wife works downtown which is 35 miles away. She commutes by car and we drive in together when I go into the office. On days I stay home, which are on average is two days a week; I work out of my office which is in the back of the house next to Jenny’s home.

Now that summer is here I am hoping she will be outside by her pool sunning herself. I could see her from my office and one day she saw me and waved. I waved back and watched as she sat on her lounge chair and rubbed lotion on that body I hungered for.

During the day I got little done as I watched her on that chair sunning her body wearing that bikini. She would sit up from time to time and look my way; she would wave again and then apply more lotion on her front before she lay back down. I watched for a awhile looking at her legs that were spread a little as usual. But to see her put lotion on that body made me hard as a rock. One day I would put my special lotion in her body!

Then around lunch she pulled the back of the chair up and sat up. She looked my way and smiled seeing me look at her. She lifted her glass up and took a big drink, and then she went into the house.

A little while later she came out and came to the side of my office. She wrapped on the window and held up two plates. She had made lunch. I waved her into the office and she came thru the door. Still wearing only that small bikini she looked delicious. Her body was covered with lotion and her hair was up. She lowered her sun glasses and asked me if I have anything to drink.

I went into the kitchen and got to cokes. When I came back she had set up the lunch plates and we sat across from each other in the two soft chairs. We put our plates on our laps and began to eat. She was perfect, so small and so sexy in that small suit. She looked up at me as we ate and smiled. I could have knelt on the floor, removed the plate on her lap and lick her body for hours. Just looking at her made my cock hard all the time. I felt it growing in my shorts.

When we finished I took the two paper plates and sat back down again so I could see her as long as possible with less clothes on then I have ever seen on her. She saw me watching her and looking at her and she smiled at me when I looked back into her eyes. I told her: “Jenny you look great, so tanned and your suit looks so good on you.”

She blushed a little bit and her face got red. She told me: “Thank you Mr. Wilson.”

She told me her father didn’t like her wearing it except in her yard. He felt it was to revealing. I smiled and said: “Stand up for me Jenny. Now turn around for me.”

She did as I asked and slowly turned her body so I could get a good look at her in that bikini. When she was standing in front of me again she looked down at my face and said: “Well what do you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.