10 July 2008 - Cover

10 July 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Wendy celebrates turning forty with family and friends at the Go Go Club. It is also Bobbie Stevenson's last night as a stripper.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Karen’s pussy had been fucked almost raw. Her latest session had her taking five cocks, one right after the other, plus three blow jobs. Her pussy dripped cum as if she were peeing and passed along to another group of men made horny by the evening’s activities.

Her hands still clasped to her waist belt, she was placed in a different position. She was spread wide, her knees on two chairs. Now her ass and pussy were fully exposed for more abuse. The only way she could breathe was through short breaths as cock after cock was fed into her mouth and shot cum down her throat. Her garbled moans of delight, while she was repeatedly double penetrated and experienced two more, cums.

“I can take on more cocks if my hands are free,” she was able to say between cocks. Her hands freed, she resumed taking on five men at once.

Lilly was exhausted and unable to find Karen; she noticed Brenda, and they walked back to Dan.

“Dan smiled upon seeing Lilly’s return. It looks like you’ve been enjoying yourself.” He teased her as she sat by his leg.

“I sure have! I must have set a new personal record for fucking and blow jobs. I’ve had enough for tonight.”

“That’s too bad. I was hoping you’d come back home and spend the night with us. We’d clean your pussy and enjoy a nice fuck.”

“No matter how tired I may feel, I’ll always have enough energy for you to fuck me. Karen had already asked me to stay the night.”

“Have you seen her lately?” He asked, scanning the crowd.

“Not for at least thirty minutes. The last time I saw her, she was doing another five cocks.”

“She sure must be enjoying herself,” he assumed, unable to see her in the darker part of the dance room.

Diane and Brenda had joined him, taking a break for their sexy fun. They took Lilly to the washroom, where they helped her clean up her cum-covered tits and chest and freshen up her pussy.


“Now for the next lucky winner of a blow job from Bobbie, number 127.” The crowd waited for a usual quick cry of, that’s me. A moment later, “Number 127, where are you? Surely you don’t want to miss out on the blow job of a lifetime?” Smooth remarked.

There was still no one claiming the winning number. “Maybe I should check my own tickets,” he mentioned. He took the three stubs from his pants pocket. “Holy shit, it’s me; I’ve got the winning ticket,” he cried, showing it to Bobbie.

“Rigged, rigged,” were the cries from several men.

“I’m not bullshitting you guys,” he pleaded, showing the ticket stub to the camera.

“I guess you get the next blow job,” Bobbie smiled, going to her knees. She unzipped his fly and produced his soft black cock. Darin had never made advances toward any of the strippers, though he had plenty of opportunities. The camera focused close as her white lips brought his dark cock to life. It grew longer and longer to its full seven inches.

“Hey Smooth, how many blow jobs does that make you got from Bobbie?” Someone yelled.

“You guys think I have my run with all the strippers, but I don’t. I’ll admit I’ve had several blow jobs from a few of the girls, but this is my first one from Bobbie.”

Again, Bobbie looked directly into the camera as she sucked and sucked on Darin’s hard cock. After five glorious minutes, he warned her, and the crowd watched his cock erupt its white cream into her mouth. The crowd went crazy as she swallowed and resumed sucking him dry.

“Thank you, Bobbie, that blow job will be one I’ll remember for a long time!”

“You’ll have the video to see over and over again!” Someone yelled out.

“Before we find out the two lucky men to get to fuck me, I’d like to take a moment to acknowledge a few friends. I’ll certainly miss all the girls I’ve worked with and the fun times we’ve had. I’d like to call Wendy Hayward and Tina Hamilton to the stage.”

Wendy was surprised they were singled out by Bobbie and shyly walked hand in hand with Tina onto the stage, where she took their hands. Lilly sat astride Dan with her back against him. Watching the fun on stage, she enjoyed him gently fingering her pussy, and feeling her tits.

Cathy sat centred between Diane and Brenda. Three short skirts were pulled up with fingers exploring each other’s exposed pussy.


“As mentioned earlier, today is Wendy’s fortieth birthday, and what a loving, understanding husband she has to enjoy her fucking and sucking off so many cocks!” Her comment drew plenty of cheers.

“I love Wendy very much, and she’s a very close friend of mine. As you can see, she’s quite pregnant with twins. I think she looks so beautiful and radiant. I can hardly wait to have my own baby.”

“I’ll go halves on a baby with you!” One guy yelled, receiving resounding laughter.

“Thank you for the offer, but I already know who I want the father of my baby to be,” she stated, looking into the audience.

“Not you too?” Dan cried in mock surprise at Bobbie. His three daughters looked at him, teasing him further.

“On my right is my beautiful Tina. What a fantastic body she has. I love Tina too; she’s constantly on my mind, and I’m frequently in her bed.” That comment drew more cheers.

Bobbie handed the microphone to Smooth, then knelt, lifting Wendy’s short skirt, and began to lick her exposed pussy. Tina smiled, anticipating she was next; her hem was already above her waist. She turned side to side, allowing the audience to view her freshly shaved pussy.

“And now to announce the first of two lucky winners of a fuck with Bobbie!”


Karen had obliterated her previous gang bang record of cocks, despite the irritation to her pussy continued. She’d taken on so many cocks that a few guys had returned for a second helping, one of them being Cathy’s husband, Ben. Karen knew she gave him a good blow job but didn’t know he had fucked from behind, pulling hard on her short blonde hair, causing her mouth to open for her next cock.

Her pussy was a constant drip of cum, like a faulty kitchen faucet. Her hands were freed, and led by her leash, she passed other tables. Karen was led down a hallway and stopped when the lead guy of another four opened the back door. She felt uneasy being taken out of the club for more fucking.

“Come on, bitch, it’s getting too hot in there. Now move that sweet-looking whore ass of yours!” One said a foot to her ass, making her crawl out the door. She could feel the cooler air and the parking lot pavement still warm from the day’s sun.

She was led to a grassy area towards the back and paused to squat and pee like a dog. Karen was told to get on her back beside a minivan, and four cocks were readied by her mouth for action. Pushed onto her hands and knees, one lay under, another at her ass, and two cocks by her mouth.

She started sucking her first cock as she felt her pussy fill in. She winced in slight discomfort as her puckered hole yielded to another cock. She moaned and groaned as the two inside her formed a team to fuck her.


Okay, now let’s find out who our lucky guy is that gets to fuck Bobbie!” Smooth said to the crowd. Swishing the ticket stubs around in the glass jar, Bobbie picked out the number for the guy who would fuck her.

“Number 353!” Darin yelled into the mic. Everyone looked around to see who the lucky winner was. Several seconds elapsed, and there was no response. “353, where are you?” Darin sang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.