I've Lost My Page - Cover

I've Lost My Page

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Diane is frustrated and she wants to be more modern and better versed in matters of the heart. Her Aunt is all caught up in games with the Nanny and she wishes her sister didn't follow the stable boy's orders so submissively. Bending over the gameroom table is the last place she wanted to be.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Violence  

After having given up her ass cherry simply out of curiosity in the billiard room, Lady Diane skipped down to the dinner table after taking a quick wash in her bedroom with soap and water to drive away the faint odor of sex from between her legs.

She hadn’t planned to do such a naughty deed so cavalierly but after watching her Aunt and her Nanny and her older sister having satisfactory outcomes in their sexual trysts, she decided it was the right time and her brother’s friend was at least a gentleman in name if not in deed for his naughty behavior.

It certainly felt a little less sinful to take a true gentleman’s cock into her privates rather than some common person with little intelligence to carry on a real conversation. She hadn’t found a single servant or business person yet who could read and understand what the words meant to a person with sensitivity in their soul instead of mere animal lust.

Diane had traded her fine wardrobe with the scullery maid the next morning to wander amongst the common folk for a lark. She put dirt on her face and arms and rumpled up her tresses to appear more slovenly. Diane was well satisfied with her country girl appearance and pretended to ignore the fair share of pinches and slaps to her hindquarters as made her way through the throng at the market fair and she even allowed the constable with his heavy sword to place his palm on her usually untouched bosom and maul her breast with his inquisitive fingers just to excite her nipples into an eager state of readiness.

They all thought her to be a fine, juicy lass ready for the push and shove of everyday fun hoping for a bit of privacy away from the maddening crowd for a little bit of nice.

Finally, she turned into the chapel for a little sanctuary from the hordes of horny males and kneeled down on the prayer stool for her plea for salvation. Unfortunately, she was still not out of the frying pan because the pervert pack was not to be denied. A pair of them pressed her between them and raised her skirt in the rear and made free with her pretty behind never subjected to groping of such kind in her position as a Lady of the court and the daughter of parents well-respected in the religious community.

She had no doubt that these two lads intended to use her feminine folds in a carnal way knowing her fully according to the good book and leaving her there to sob out her shame and revulsion at being degraded in a way most unnatural and demeaning for most females in the mainstream of their feminine gender.

It was a stroke of luck that the preacher was in attendance and put a stop to the sinful foolishness on the spot.

Diane pulled down her skirts and thanked the good man of God for his kind assistance and he was a bit surprised at the fine words coming from the mouth of a commoner female with a dirty face and bare feet walking in the dirt of the road.

The transient rector was recently divorced from his small county parsonage due to a disagreement with the elderly widow that managed all financial affairs for the village. She was quite upset with his campaign to drive hunger from the homes of the impoverished land workers in the area. Lady Elaine went so far as to have a female servant bring witness against him for dipping his wick in her feminine folds inside the small church against her will.

Pastor Jones was so distraught by the accusation which was totally false that he decided to leave the parish and seek employment elsewhere.

Now, here he was in the midst of hordes of sinners and nary a one wishing to repent their sins and seek salvation in the army of the lord.

He had rescued the young wanton from the clutches of lust-ridden males only because he denoted from her manner of speech that she was an educated person and not the type to be found in such an environment.

After scooping her up in his manly arms he had deposited her on the side of the riverbank all a jumble with her skirts all mussed up and her face flushed with the groping from multiple males with evil intent.

“I must thank you most profusely, sir. Those men were certainly not gentlemen in any sense of the word.”

Despite his personal vow of chaste behavior at all times, Pastor Jones felt his member stir in recognition of a ripe pussy only inches from its extension and the sight of her soft and perfectly shaped bosom only added to his below the belt agitation at the view.

“That is of no consequence my dear young lady. It is the thing that any right-minded Christian would do under the circumstances and not just because I am a man of the cloth.”

Lady Diana did her very best to smooth her skirts to cover the nakedness of her shapely legs and she tugged at her dress to bring her bosom under better control to prevent exposure.

“I see sir that you are a man of God. Might I inquire where your parish is located that I might send you my thanks in writing?”

Pastor Jones smiled ruefully at the young woman and he explained, “That I am afraid is a long story my dear but I am without a base for instruction at the moment and am searching for a parish in need of a preacher to assist in the saving of souls for Christ.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.