Shadow and Light - Cover

Shadow and Light

Copyright© 2018 by Tharos

Chapter 29

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Small town girl Liz Parker is about to learn all the stories of Roswell isn't as out-there as she thought. Now, with the moonrise, she'll discover her own life is a lot more out-there - the animal in her is waking.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Vampires   Were animal   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Assembly Hall, Moonvale, Midnight

The very second Liz arrived back she sought out Kelly to arrange a meeting with her father and the Council. Going to her was the fastest way Liz knew of getting them together at such a late hour since she could get the attention of the other leader’s children, each of them had a direct line to their parents. After that meeting the Council was on the phone and talking with the local leaders of every Lycanthrope town across the world.

Liz had arranged for an assembly at the school hall. Attendance was not going to be optional but she had made sure she could broadcast to everything to all the other towns. Liz had been going full steam to get everything set up and it was all anyone could do just to keep up. It wasn’t until Liz took a break that the nerves set in. Max, Alex and Isabel easily helped her relax, although they had no idea what was going on, their little psychic link wasn’t telling them much.

At any rate the second the clock struck twelve, Liz walked out onto the stage in the assembly hall and stood before the entire student body and faculty. There was a camera trained on her and everyone waited to hear what she had to say.

“Okay. Hi everyone. You all know what’s going on, the sun will be dead by this time tomorrow and with it we’ll all be on borrowed time. There is nothing that can be done to stop that,” Liz said and paused as she heard the mass of concerned mumbles and groans, “But this, all of what has happened ... the gods saw it all. Their technology let them know what was going to happen and they passed that to us in prophecies. Earlier on today, my family and I found the Great Star from the legends of our creation and using what we learned inside, tomorrow we’re going to Sanctuary. We go to ensure that Sanctuary will be safe for us but things are going to be happening fast. All of you need to be prepared, when the time comes I will send a signal and you must come when I call. Anyone who is late may not survive what I will be doing afterward. Sanctuary will literally be the only safe place on Earth and I do not want to injure any of you. I can’t tell you what precisely what I’ll be doing, to be honest I’m not entirely sure of the details myself, but I do know that it is dangerous ... and I doubt what I do understand, you wouldn’t believe it.

Come tomorrow, I want you all to pack just one bag. Only essentials. Meanwhile I want as many people as possible to gather seeds of fruits and vegetables. Any town that is responsible for protecting a species of animal, like Moonvale was taking care of the Night-mares, open whatever gates or containments you have for them. Just let them run free. Anyone with a companion animal, make sure you have them with you. After that, just be together. If everything goes to plan, things should be ... illuminating,” Liz said with a smile.

“Just exactly what are you going to do?” Scott asked.

“I will be playing god ... a teeny, tiny bit,” Liz said. “I will be doing what I hope the gods want me to do. I’m just going on instinct but when we get to Sanctuary the valley needs to be brought back to a condition that can support our people. But even then, without the sun ... we’re going to need a source of light and heat for the valley,” Liz said.

“As powerful as the sun?” Diego asked. “My tribe usually stay by thermal vents and exposed lava tubes. That might work for all of us.”

“No, no it won’t. There could never be enough caverns in Sanctuary to support all of us. Listen, you all just need to be ready. If this doesn’t work, then we’ll all be dead but if it does ... I wish I could tell you. Come tomorrow we’ll have an answer but my family and I need our rest to pull it off,” Liz said.

After that Liz left and met up with the others, they themselves were hoping that Liz would have revealed more. Still, this was just to make sure that everyone had their instructions. They knew that Liz didn’t want to raise hopes and even she had doubts that this plan would succeed, or if it was even possible. Max could feel there was something inside her pulling her toward this so he was determined to be by her side through it all.

In the meantime, Alex was taking care of Jake. He was playing with his kitten who currently hunted a scrunched up ball of paper across the floor. Alex flicked it all over the place and Jake pounced after it again and again. Isabel couldn’t help but smile when Jake caught it, rolled onto his back, flicked his paws and claws all over the place. They both made arrangements for Jake to be left in the care of one of their friends during their little trip. Soon everyone was back in their room and sleeping, Liz was being very truthful when she said they needed their rest.

Hallway, Immediately Following

“Hey Scott, wait up.” Kelly called out to the Wolfen.

Scott stopped and turned back to her, “Hey, what’s up?”

“What’s up? Our friends just found the Star and are now going into the Sanctuary knowing that there is a pissed-off god there. Who, by the way, is the reason why Liz was being hunted by vampires and Freak Boy Flanagan,” Kelly said.

“I know. But what can we do? This is her destiny, our interference ... I doubt that would go over well with the big guys if you know what I mean,” Scott said.

“Oh I do but I make it a policy not to turn my back on anyone I sleep with when they’re about to walk into hell,” Kelly said.

“Good policy. You want to go with them don’t you?” Scott asked.

“Hell yes. They need backup, and I’ve been getting pretty good using their powers,” Kelly said.

“Me too,” Scott said. “Urghh ... yeah, I’m in. I take it you just want it to be us?”

“Yes. So long as my Pride is safe, yes, which they will not be if things go bad there,” Kelly said.

“Same here,” Scott said.

“Besides I heard your mate is pregnant,” Kelly said with a smile.

“How the hell did you ... she just told me twenty minutes ago,” Scott said.

“Well good news travels fast. I just heard it from Diego just before Liz started talking,” Kelly said. “I think you’d want her to be safe right now as well.”

“You have no idea. But, if I even said that out loud anywhere near her, I’d have my head in my hands to play with. As far as she’d concerned, we’re a team ... which we are,” Scott said.

“But every instinct you have is to keep her here, safe, until Sanctuary is safe for her. Don’t worry, Scottie, you’re a boy and can’t help these feelings. She’ll understand and forgive you,” Kelly said, holding back the laugh that was building.

“Sure,” Scott said. “Okay, we’ll meet up at the Pride’s room.”

“Just make sure we both show up early. Knowing those eight, they might try to sneak out before they said they would,” Kelly said.

Scott smiled, “Yeah, no problem.” Both then walked away and headed to their rooms.


Living Room, Pride Room, Sunrise (technically) The Next morning

Nobody would have known it was morning if it wasn’t for the clocks. The sun looked like the final burning embers of a campfire. Before the day was out there wouldn’t be any light left. Everyone was sitting inside, watching the news as riots broke out, religious cults proclaimed it as the End of Days and the suicide rate sky-rocketed. Churches, Synagogues, temples and Mosques all filled up beyond capacity as people prayed for salvation. Thousands upon thousands of people visited Vatican City, Mecca and the Wailing Wall in a single day.

It reached the point where they couldn’t watch anymore bad news so Liz waved her hand and turned the television off. However, they were about to walk into the lion’s den as it were and Isabel & Alex looked at each other. Both had been dying to tell the others their little bit of good news and felt that it was needed right now.

“Uh, guys. We kind of have something to tell you and doing it before we go would be good,” Alex said.

“Yeah?” Liz asked.

“Well...” Isabel said. “The thing is ... I’m not just pregnant.”

“Oh?” Max said.

“You see ... Isabel ... that is we ... are kind of...” Alex stammered.

“Expecting triplets,” Isabel said.

“WHAT?” everyone asked at once.

“Surprise,” Isabel said.

“Hey congrats,” Liz said as she jumped up and hugged her lovers and was promptly followed by Max.

“Wow,” Maria said. “I mean ... wow.”

“What have your parents said?” Michael asked Alex.

“Nothing yet ... they ... eh ... don’t know,” Alex said.

“We just wanted you to know before ... well, before,” Isabel said as one of her hands covered her belly.

“Congratulations Iz,” Max said before he kissed her. “But like hell are you going with us.”

“Excuse me?” Isabel asked.

“Actually I’ve been kinda thinking about how to bring this up. You know, without ending up dead,” Alex said.

“You don’t want me going?” Isabel asked. “Like hell.”

“Honey,” Alex pleaded.

“Don’t Honey me, mister. I am not letting my family go off on some dangerous trek into the Himalayas without me,” Isabel said. “I’m pregnant, not dying and certainly not helpless.”

“And I agree,” Liz said.

“Liz...” Max said.

“Uh uh. No way. Next thing you’ll say that if I was pregnant I would be staying behind,” Liz said.

“Well...” Max started.

“But then there is this whole little prophecy thing that said that I am supposed to be doing this as First Born Daughter. So me going ... really wouldn’t be negotiable,” Liz said.

“There’s that,” Max said. “But no one, not a Lycanthrope from Earth, from my planet or even a god could stop me from stopping you going into harms’ way.”

“Oh really? Max, I love you but no way. I would be going and so is Isabel ... we’re all kinda needed,” Liz said.

“Thank you, Liz,” Isabel said. “So?” she asked as she and Liz stood next to each other with their arms crossed. They were soon quickly joined by Maria and Tess.

“This is going to be one of those arguments we’re really not going to win isn’t it,” Michael said.

“Oh you have no idea how much you’re not going to win,” Tess said.

The young women stood, side-by-side, in a straight line still with their arms crossed and a defiant glint in their eyes. “Men!” they mumbled to each other

All the young men looked at each other, “Yeah ... okay,” Max said meekly.

The girls smiled, “Good boy. Now get naked,” Liz said.

“Huh?” Kyle asked.

“Well, you gave in easily enough. I know you want to protect us which gets you a very nice reward. You know what needs to be done and relented, so that gets you even more,” Liz said as she pulled off her robe and was followed by the other women.

“Yes so for a suitable reward I’d say ... orgy among our pride?” Isabel said.

“Oh I think that would do nicely,” Maria said.

Instantly their mates pulled off their clothes and all eight stood naked before each other. Each girl looked with heated eyes over the body of the young man before them, Liz licked her lips enticingly as her hand glided over her hip. There was desire in the room; it was almost thick enough to be touched. Maria looked at Isabel and the taller blonde nodded, she walked to stand in front of Alex. She was eager for another taste of her old friend and now had Isabel’s permission, not that she needed it. Then Isabel reached to her side and caressed Tess’s butt.

Tess smiled in response and looked to Isabel. Tess knew Isabel loved it when Kyle rammed his hard cock into her and that she would always want to feel it, that being said she would love to have her legs wrapped around Max for just five minutes. Liz stood before Michael, her own mate’s best friend.

“Boys,” Liz said. “Sit down.” They all did so and Liz smiled. “It’s good to be the queen.”

“And the king too,” Max said. “But I like watching you have fun.”

“Thank you, babe,” Liz said as she moved over and kissed him passionately. Their tongues duelled and slipped against each other. “But I am going to have fun. What do you think, will Michael make me cum?”

“He’ll be lucky if he can last two minutes in you,” Max said as he caressed her face.

“Hey!” Michael said.

“What do you think Michael? Feel like proving Max wrong?” Liz asked.

“Every damned day,” Michael said with a smile. “Get your ass over here.”

Liz slid over seductively and ran her fingertips along his upper arm and shoulder before reaching his face. Liz then lowered herself to her knees before him and took hold of his fat cock. Michael leaned back and let Liz stroke him, he groaned in satisfaction as blood pumped into his dick and it swelled. She kept moving her hand slowly up and down on him, squeezing ever so gently from time to time and it caused a hiss of air to escape his mouth.

Next to them sat Max. Tess had moved over to him and he was gently caressing her body. One hand instantly sought out one of her breasts and he took delight in playing with her nipple. Tess’s eyes rolled up into the back of her head and gasped but reopened them when he stopped. Tess looked down and looked as Max was stroking himself. She smiled as she moved down and took his length into her mouth. Instinctively, his hips snapped forward and he buried more of him inside her incredible mouth. Max felt himself hit the back of Tess’s throat and then he withdrew again. His sighs and moans rose from deep inside and he grasped the blonde head more firmly, tilting it slightly upwards. The angle at which he thrust altered somewhat and Max felt Tess’s teeth grazing his shaft.

On a chair to the side, Maria moved down onto her hands and knees. She crawled wantonly over to Alex, shaking her ass slowly from side to side as she moved like she would in her animal body. Just watching his friend act like this made his cock hard. When she reached him, Maria planted kisses at his ankle and then started kissing up his legs. She kissed the inside of his thighs and then licked her tongue all the way up to his balls. It caused Alex to shudder as his fingers ran through her hair.

That left Kyle and Isabel. Isabel just walked over to Kyle, he was about to stand up but Isabel brought her foot up and placed it on his chest, forcing him back down.

“Stay boy. Or do I have to bring out the collar and leash. You do have a lot of dog in you,” Isabel said. She then used her foot and slid it over more of his chest. Isabel kept her eyes trained on her foot, watching it as she circled one of his nipples with her big toe before she slid down and pressed her foot against his cock. Kyle jumped slightly, thinking it was going to be a harder impact than it was but very pleasurable. Soon his pelvis was moving, grinding his dick against her foot and letting it become painfully erect. She smiled and brought her leg back down, she straddled him and sat on his lap.

Liz was having fun, taking little nips out of Michael’s thigh as she scraped her teeth along his leg but she started moving higher. Liz licked the length of Michael’s cock before kissing it but she didn’t stop there. She started kissing his belly and then up across his chest. Michael put his hands on the side of her head and enjoyed the feel of her silken tresses. He gave off a very audible groan as she bit playfully into his nipple. Michael’s dick throbbed with need and he pulled Liz up to kiss her. He pulled her body tight against his own as his tongue invaded her mouth.

Max’s hands were on the back of Tess’s head as she bobbed up and down on his hard length. Her mouth was magic, no wonder Kyle always cried out in bliss every morning. Tess’s tongue slid around him like a snake, tasting him, teasing him and making him want more. Tess also had one hand cupping his sack, caressing his balls gently and playing with them. When she stopped. Tess released Max from her mouth and looked into his eyes, her breathing was heavy and her breasts heaved. The two looked over to their side and watched as Liz straddle Michael, they wanted to do that as well.

Maria was enjoying her little tease with Alex; she always enjoyed playing with him when they were children but now their playfulness was distinctly more ‘X’ rated. Alex sat there and revelled in the sensations as Maria crawled up his body, allowing her breasts to scrape up along him before she kissed him wildly. Alex wrapped his arms around her, not letting her move much but she could still move her hips. Maria took delight in brushing against his cock and soon Alex could feel her wet pussy on him.

Isabel was still sitting on Kyle’s lap. She could still feel his dick pressing against her but Isabel was more interested in the sparks of fire shooting from her breasts. She had kissed Kyle and then one second later she put her hand on the back of his head and brought him to her tits. She kept his head in place as he sucked and licked a nipple, causing her no ends of bliss. Not that Kyle wasn’t enjoying himself, and his hands weren’t idle. They were busy exploring the gorgeous body against him, caressing her ass and circling her bellybutton. There were times that Isabel pulled him away from her breasts, she kissed him hard and then thrust his head down to the other succulent mound.

Across the room, Liz reached down between their bodies and held his dick steady. Slowly she lowered herself until she felt the crown of his cock pressing against her folds. Her gaze never left Michael’s as his hands moved to her hips. He pushed her down slowly and both opened their mouths as he entered her, Liz swooped down and kissed him as she sank lower until he was fully buried within her. Michael’s hands ran over her body as she started to lift herself up, both gasped as she dropped back down.

Tess and Max watched the two of them start to build a rhythm but Max couldn’t wait anymore. He lifted Tess in his arms and span her around to that she was facing away from him but the aim was perfect. She crashed down and his dick slipped inside of her to the hilt causing them both to cry out, their eyes went wide with utter pleasure. Tess had to stop for a moment to adjust to feeling herself so suddenly full. After a minute Tess started to move, Max looked down and watched her tight ass move up and down.

On the other chair Isabel was having fun. She was getting everything yet while Kyle was only getting massive amounts of pressure on his rod. However, Kyle was rapidly growing in need to be inside her. Quickly he pulled his head out of her grip and away from her breasts. Isabel wasn’t given any time to register it as Kyle wrapped his arms around and thrust them both up. She was completely caught off guard as Kyle moved her around so fast that she suddenly found her legs wrapped around his waist before they fell back down to the chair, only it was Isabel that was now against the fabric.

“You like teasing Princess? Well I bet this princess likes getting fucked even more,” Kyle said with heated breath.

“Hmm, you better believe it,” Isabel said as she locked her legs around his back.

Kyle shoved his cock into her pussy and when she gasped loudly he took the opportunity to kiss her. He started moving, rocking his hips back and forth fast and hard. Isabel was moaning loudly and constantly, her breasts were squeezed against Kyle’s hard chest as he leaned down on top of her.

Hearing the first passionate moans of the other drew the attention of Alex and Maria. Both wanted the other and the primal desires within them weren’t going to wait or take ‘no’ for an answer. Alex pushed Maria off him and eased her onto the floor, she was more than willing to let Alex guide her body into the position he wanted. She knew she would love anything he wanted to do and before long she found herself with her hands gripped tightly onto the edges of their coffee table. Her hair hung over her shoulder as she looked back. Alex knelt behind her, his hands gliding over her back and ass as he moved into position. Alex took hold of his penis, he teased her slightly by running the head of it up and down her wet slit but before long he eased it inside his friend.

Liz picked up the pace, Michael held her, just feeling her skin as she rode on his cock. Her lusty gaze commanded his attention as continued to move her body over Michael’s. Michael’s warm, filling cock slid outward again and then back in. Each time was tormentingly slow to Liz but Michael smiled as he watched her slender body writhe over him. Each thrust was accompanied with a gentle moan of utter contentment.

“Ughnnn ... oh god Michael...” Liz groaned.

Tess was also moving quicker, grinding herself against Max and thrusting back as fast as she could. Max’s hands slid around her body, one went to her breast and squeezed the sensitive flesh while the other slipped around between her hot thighs to find that little bundle of nerves that he knew would make her scream, and scream she did the second his fingers pressed against her clit. In and out his cock went, going deep into her body and feeling the warm grip that accompanied it. The fire in her eyes was only getting stronger.

Everybody in the living room was covered with sweat. Their bodies were dripping and completely flushed with raw heat. Kyle was slamming his dick into Isabel, making her scream the way she wanted him to. Her hands gripped the chair as Kyle caressed her thighs before he raised them and planted them on his shoulders. It allowed Kyle to thrust deeper into her as he leaned over her body. Over and over again his throbbing hard cock sent wave after waver of fiery bliss throughout her body. Kyle’s dick thrust her into cunt fiercely. Her eyes beamed up at him with gratitude and bliss, he kept going and going. The moans of the two lovers echoed everywhere, they moved together. Suddenly, Isabel’s body arched up off the back of the chair as she was wracked with a never ending series of small orgasms that hit with explosive force but it wasn’t over as Kyle kept going.

Alex’s thighs were slapping against the backs of Maria’s, he held onto her hips as each second he moved his cock in and out of her body. Her grip on the coffee table only grew tighter, if it was made of a weaker material it would have already broken off in her hand but it held true to the pressure of their antics. With each thrust that Alex made, Maria met it with one of her own. She continued to look over her shoulder and the two of them never broke eye contact.

Then, as if it was programmed, at the same moment Max, Michael, Kyle and Alex brought the women to the floor and leaned over them between their legs. Together they thrust into them, their pace was identical as was the resulting moans. Smooth legs were wrapped around masculine waists, locked tightly at their backs so they would not leave. Not that it would happen but they all rutted away as though there was no tomorrow ... which if they failed it would be. They were taking their pleasure for all that it was worth and knew that their family would be eternally bound together in love, no matter which of the young men would father the children of any of the young women. Each cared for the other on truly intimate levels that were only limited by the extent of their mental bonds and they were always increasing.

“Gnnnn ... oh ... fuck baby ... ughhnnnnn ... ahhhh ... aghhh...” Michael groaned over and over again.

“Ugh ... ugh ... UGHNNNN ... YESSS ... OH GOD BABY ... UGHNNNNN!”

“Oh god ... yesss ... yessssss ... YESSSSSS ... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!”

“Hmmm ... ah ... Mmmmmmmm ... AGHhhhhhh ... Ughnnnnnnnn...” Maria moaned.

“UGGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!”

“Aghhhhh ... Ughnnnn ... jeez. UGHN ... Ughnnnnn...” Max groaned out.

“Hmmm ... ghhnnnn ... ghnnn ... ghnnnnnnnnnn...” Alex grunted.

“OH GOD MAX ... OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Tess screamed.

“Ughnnnn...”

“Ohhhhh ... yesss...”

“AGHHHHH ... UGHNNNNN ... YESSSS ... UAGGHHHHH...” Isabel was constantly moaning and screaming.

“UGHHHNNNN ... GNHHHNNNNN ... YEAHHHHHH...” Kyle grunted.

“Uhnnn ... ohhh ... Aghhhh ... Oh god yes,” Maria groaned.

“AHMMMM ... MUFMMMMM,” Max moaned.

“YESS ... OH GOD YESS ... SO GOOD DON’T STOP!” Liz cried out.

“UGHHNNNNN ... UGHNNNNNNN ... YEAHHHH ... OH YEAH ... FUCKKKK!” Isabel moaned.

“OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Maria cried out.

It was an absolute mass of writhing flesh, as their bodies sought pleasure they found themselves kissing everyone else. Their lips moved from lover to lover, kissing as passionately as they rutted and fucked like wild animals. Then at the same time they all cried out...

“GGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGNNNNNNNNN!”

The women’s bodies were wracked with seizures as they writhed uncontrollably under the men as they gave up their seed and shot deep into the bellies of who they were inside. When it was over they all felt the need to be closer to each other and soon they pressed themselves together. They were holding each other, kissing tenderly and being completely wrapped up in each other. They stayed like that for nearly a few minutes before Liz looked at the clock. With a final kiss to the others in the room they all separated into their rooms where they showered, dressed and came out for breakfast as they awaited the time they decided to leave.

09:00...

Everyone was sitting, just simply holding each other as they contemplated what was to come. Zan, Lonnie, Rath and Ava all arrived a few minutes earlier; they had a feeling that they should go as well. They were on the planet for a reason and none of them were willing to accept that it was just to be for dealing with the Vampires, as much as they would have liked to it just didn’t seem likely. Their alarm clock went off and everyone looked over.

“Well, I guess it’s time,” Max said as he held Liz.

“Yeah,” she said softly. “Lets go change the world,” Liz moved away from her mate and over to the Eye on the coffee table. She picked it up and instantly it started to glow, her control over the alien artefact had increased significantly since coming back from the Star.

“Hey, hey, hey. Not without us you’re not,” Kelly said as she and Scott came running in. “See I told you we should have come earlier,” she told him.

“You were the one having your brains screwed out,” Scott said.

“Uh what are you guys doing here?” Tess asked.

“What? You think we’ll let you have all the fun?” Kelly asked.

“My dad promised yours that I would look out for you while you’re here. I’m not stopping now,” Scott said.

“Guys really, this is sweet but...” Liz said.

“Ah, we’re going and you can’t talk us out of it,” Kelly said. “This is our planet too and if it can be saved...”

“Guys, last night Ashley told me she’s pregnant ... I want my son or daughter to grow up,” Scott said.

Liz looked at Max, “They actually have more of a reason to go than we do. Like Kelly just said, this is their world. Me, Michael, Iz and Tess ... we’re not exactly from the neighbourhood,” he said.

Liz smiled, “Yeah, that’s kinda hard to forget. Okay, you’re in.”

“And so are we,” Jeff said as he and the other parents came in.

“Uh ... dad?” Liz said.

“Yes Sweetie?” he asked.

“There is just no way...” Max said.

“Oh yes there is a way and we’re going,” Philip said.

“Mom,” Max said.

“Oh I’m going. Everyone else I care about is going and there seems to be the slight problem that it was my people that is killing off everyone so I’d like to correct that problem,” Diane said.

“Mom, dad ... this could be a seriously big bad,” Alex said.

“And if you’re the only ones on the planet that can deal with it, then you need someone to cover you while you do what you need to,” Charles said.

“I ... eh ... we ... aghhhhh. Okay. We’re running out of time so ... okay,” Liz said.

Everyone nodded as Liz closed her eyes and opened a portal with the Eye. The vortex formed into existence and the temperature in the room dropped a little.

“Oh not another cold place,” Maria said.

“It’s pretty high up Maria,” Kyle said.

“It’s called the Roof of the World for a reason,” Michael said.

“Let’s go,” Liz said as she took Max’s hand. They were the first ones through the door and everyone else quickly followed.


The Himalayas, Immediately Following

Everyone arrived at the top of an intricately carved corridor that was filled with statues and adorned with cave paintings of various animals. The entrance was still open from when Kivar and his people tried to gain entry but everything else remained untouched. The staircase before them was the only route to go, so everyone with powers lit up their hands to use them as a light source.

The further they walked down the stairs; they saw that each statue was carved from the stalagmites the rose from the ground. Someone obviously took a great deal of care and attention with each carving but judging by the look of them they sole intent was to scare any non-Lycanthrope from entering. Unfortunately the volcanic eruption that forced the tribes to leave in the first place had caused a number of blockages.

It took a while but they were able to break through, they blasted away, melted, disintegrated and everything else they could to get through without compromising the stability of the corridor. Eventually there was more light in the cavern and they realised that they were coming to the end of the path. Liz was the first one to step outside and as everyone joined her they were all overcome with a wave of feelings, including the parents. They felt at peace, content and an inviting warmth that filled them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.