The Book and the Boy - Cover

The Book and the Boy

by littlefrog454

Copyright© 2021 by littlefrog454

Mind Control Sex Story: Boy discovers the BOOK and with it's help slowly enslaves his younger sister. Some sex, lots of enslavement, both hetero at this time. Our hero doesn't personally enslave anybody underage for a change.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

I awoke a new man that first day after I bought Yohby Babu’s book, “The Book of Sammohana; Modern Yoga Vidya Science Explained”, printed in Calcutta, India. It was printed on fine paper using the Smyth Sewn Binding Process that involves sewing the pages into the book physically with binding thread. Once sewn, a fabric backing is applied, and glue is applied along the edges to seal the spine. Finally the cover of the book is attached ensuring a lasting hold. This technique is popular with books of all types because they can be opened and lain completely flat. Because of this they can endure much hardship as this one evidently had by it’s look.

In this case the book was 5” wide, by 8” long, by 1” thick. The cover was of fine black Morocco leather. The stuff imported to Europe from Morocco in the late 16th century. It was also valued in luxury bookbinding in Western World because of its strength and because it showed off the gold gilding. Gilding is a decorative technique for applying a very thin coating of gold to solid surfaces. It was also used in the Islamic World even earlier. Of course I learned all this much latter from my research and study of the BOOK.

The book ... maybe I should say, “The BOOK”, or just “BOOK”, looked much like a King James Bible one of our preachers carried. The gold glit on the front cover in Carolingian minuscule read; “The Book of Sammohana”, in big gold embossed letters. Then under it in smaller gold print, “Modern Yoga Vidya Science Explained”. Then under that a name, Yohby Babu and #10. “The Book of Sammohana”, was also spelled out on the spine in gold glit too. There was no copyright, not even a printing date other than, “printed in Calcutta, India, Mukesh Berry”, whoever he was in Carolingian minuscule print.

There was an odd notation written in a fine Casual Cursive style at the bottom of the first title page, “Private Printing for Private Use Only”. Then under that, “Caveat emptor, quia ignorare non debuit quod jus alienum emit”. Which I found out latter was Latin for, “Let a purchaser beware, for he ought not to be ignorant of the nature of the property which he is buying from another party.” Meaning the buyer should assure himself that the product is good, and that the seller has the right to sell it, and he’s not receiving stolen property, ha, ha.

Me, I was a 22 year old, third year junior college student at the local state university at the time. I was studying psychology and sociology, and was majoring in criminal justice hoping to go to law school eventually. I was still living at home with my mother and father and an older and younger sister. We’re three years apart which I’ve always found to be a good social distancing for siblings growing up in the same house. We had never stepped on each others toes, and never crowded each other socially. I also had a part time job at the local WalMart.

Mellanie, or Mel, was my 25 year old, older sister. She is a part time college student, and full time fashion model. I don’t think she ever plans to graduate college actually. It’s sort of a hobby for her actually, ha, ha. Her name is Greek meaning, “black, dark”. I like to call her our “darkside sister” because she’s sort of Goth. Think Cassandra Gay Peterson who is best known for her horror hostess character Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. Mel has long silky black hair, and even has a slinky black dress that exposes lots of boob and thigh, and like Elvira herself she’s stacked.

Mel would have liked to really go Goth and get tattooed, inked, but her modeling agency told her point blank that if she did she would have to change agencies because they didn’t handle that kinky kind of talent. She was told that if she did she would only get the kinky fetish modeling jobs and eventually she would get into BDSM. BDSM is an abbreviation for Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, and Masochism, BDSM is an umbrella term for numerous sexual practices. It’s not only inclusive of the four principles in the title, it also includes elements of roleplaying, dominance, submission, and other related interpersonal dynamics. In the end Mel had to settle for temporary glitter tattoos that only lasted a week and can be removed with soap and water.

Nicky is my 19 year old younger sister, we call her the flittering butterfly of the family. She just graduated high school and is working at Hooters right now. She wasn’t sure she was going to go to college. Little sister, Nicky, is a 5’8, slim petit blue eyed blond female with a knockout figure. She has a beautiful face, large breasts, a slim waist, and a delightful round bubble butt that I see a lot of when I’m home lately. She seems to love prancing around the house half naked, of course that includes her skimpy thin white tank top without a bra and those short tight orange nylon runner’s shorts Hooters requires them to wear now too. She’s a younger blonder version of Instagram model Lindsey Pelas including her face and body.

I was at a local Goodwill Thrift Store at the time I found the “BOOK”, or knowing what I know now maybe the BOOK found me. The BOOK as I’ve come to think of it has a mind of it’s own, ha, ha. I think now it was my karma that brought the BOOK to me, or me to the BOOK, which ever you want to believe, ha, ha.

Goodwill deals in odds-and-ends, cheap junk, cloths, household goods, books, and everything else in-between mostly. I was searching the book stacks when I found it, or knowing what I know now, maybe I should say it found me. Goodwill gets what’s left from yard sales, estate sales, and donations. They then mark them up as hardbacks $1.00 - paperbacks 25¢ and sell them as/is. Think run down college town thrift store in North Carolina in the middle of the big sea coast city I was going to college at.

At the time I was looking through a bookcase that was stuffed to overflowing with sci/fi paperbacks, some comic books, a lot of Life magazines, and even a few sets of outdated Encyclopedia Britannica. What I was mainly interested in at the time was sci/fi paperbacks. I was reaching for a book on the top shelf when I accidentally shook the bookcase and everything on the top of the bookcase came tumbling down on me. I was the only customer in the store at the time and started cleaning up my mess.

The last book I went to pick up off the floor was one of those big Encyclopedia Britannica volumes that are as solid as a brick and weigh a ton. I was sure glad it hadn’t hit me directly on the head. As I picked it up I felt an electric shock run up my arm and I dropped the book which fell open when it hit the floor. That’s when I discovered the BOOK. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble to hide it in that hollowed out Volume #15 of the Encyclopedia Britannica set of 30 books. They had even gone to the trouble of creating a magic lock that required a magnet to open it. It shouldn’t have opened without a magnet, but it had, ha, ha.

The BOOK’s old black leather cover caught my eye and seemed to call to me. I pulled it out of it’s hidey-hole and my life changed that day. The title “The Book of Sammohana; Modern Yoga Vidya Science Explained”, sounded kind of cool and mysterious to me somehow. Also the book was old but in fairly good condition for something ancient I thought to myself. I recognized it’s type of book, because Goodwill sold loads of Masonic, Free Mason, and Odd Fellows books, occult books, and science mystery books. Masonic, and Odd Fellows, books that are supposed to be secret, secret society stuff anyway, but people get old and die and estate sales dump loads of books of every secret society into Goodwill’s bookcases at one time or another.

I didn’t just read, “The Book of Sammohana; Modern Yoga Vidya Science Explained”, by Yohby Babu, I almost literally devoured each and every page. I was like a man possessed after I started reading it. Only the first 100 or so pages were actually about Sammohana, the rest of the BOOK was almost blank. I discovered that it was the owner’s, Yohby Babu’s, personal diary and notes written in his own cursive style of handwriting that was almost illegible. I did finally figured out how to read it. This was not the simple antiseptic, clean cut Western view of hypnotism or Mesmerism, with the usual cliché warning, “You cannot get a person to do this or that against their will.”. No this was a book about dominating people, dominating females specifically, making females into your willing sex slaves and owning them. Not just one sex slave either, but as many as you wanted, and could take care of.

The philosophy of the book part was totally nihilistic, rejecting all religious and moral principles in the belief that life is meaningless. The total rejection of established laws and it’s institutions, actually embracing anarchy, hedonism, and destruction. It stated that there is no right nor wrong, no good nor bad, no Heaven nor Hell, no afterlife where we are judged for our deeds, just the pleasure you can get out of this life while your alive to live it. If it gives you pleasure you should do it. It’s your Karma to enjoy life to it’s fullest.

After reading the book part I did some research. Hypnosis in Indian history is known as “Sammohana” which is part of Yoga Vidya. This book explained the science of yoga. It has been practiced in India since Vedic times. Many yogis and others have practiced self-hypnosis during meditation to still their minds for ages. It was also known as Pran vidya, or Trikaal vidya, and was at its peak during the Aryan era (circa 1500–500 B.C.).

The evidence of the use of Sammohana is found in ancient texts like the Bhagavat Purana in which Lord Vishnu in his Mohini avatar deceive the asuras (demons) to procure the amrit kumbh (pot of nectar) and gives it to devas (gods). Even the Atharvaveda, meaning “knowledge”, one of the four principal sacred texts of Hinduism, has passing references to hypnosis and suggestion. For example, Atharvaveda 4:13:7, “Touching you with these two hands and ten fingers, by my influential speech I speak to you, disease removing words. By this you will get health and all your diseases will vanish.”

There are similarities between Sammohana, hypnotism, and Mesmerism the notes in the BOOK, in Yohby Babu’s own handwriting, explained. In the Western World Franz Mesmer with his “animal magnetism”, referred to it as Mesmerism in 1780 started it all off he went on. There is no doubt in my mind that Mesmer drew on Hinduism and other Eastern arts to come up with Mesmerism. Mesmerism itself, well the principle of Mesmerism anyway, is essentially fairly simple the notes in the BOOK explained. I also found out that Yohby Babu was a student/disciple of D’Eslon, and had paid to learn the procedures. But on his own he had sought out other teachers to learn more. So that placed the BOOK’s printing date at somewhere around 1790 I figure.

The human body has a type of electric flow, or field of magnetic energy around it, and by using your hands, your own body’s energy field, you can interact with the other body’s magnetic energy. The Mesmerer makes Mesmeric passes two inches over the body of the subject using his hands to make circular Mesmerizing passes over the subject’s body. First around the head, then down to the feet, always following a predetermined pattern that transfers hypnotic energy into the subject for a minimum of at least ten minutes. A variation of this process is to gently touch the subject during the mesmerizing passes. The final test to see if they’re hypnotized is to gently raise their arm up over their body and let it go, it should remain standing there if the subject is truly hypnotized, or shouldn’t we say tranced. If it does fall you just repeat the operation for another five minutes or so.

The vitalist theory attracted numerous followers in Europe and the United States and was popular into the 19th century. Practitioners were often known as magnetizers rather than Mesmerists. Many objected to Mesmer naming a science after himself, ha, ha. It was an important specialty in medicine for about 75 years from its beginnings in 1779, and continued to have some influence for another 50 years. Hundreds of books were written on the subject between 1766 and 1925, but it is almost entirely forgotten today. Mesmerism is still practiced as a form of alternative medicine in some countries, but magnetic practices are not recognized as part of medical science today.

In 1779, with D’Eslon’s encouragement, Mesmer wrote a 88-page book, Mémoire sur la découverte du magnétisme animal, to which he appended his famous 27 Propositions. These propositions outlined his theory at that time. Some contemporary scholars equate Mesmer’s animal magnetism with the Qi (chi) of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Mesmerism with the Chinese medical practice of Qigong.

Hypnotism, is a name coined by the Scottish surgeon, James Braid, in response to an 1841 exhibition of “animal magnetism” he watched. De Mainanduc brought animal magnetism to England in 1787 and moved it into the social arena as entertainment. In 1785, he had published proposals to the ladies of Britain to establish a “hygiene society”, or society of health, by which they would pay to join and enjoy his treatments. As both popularity and skepticism increased, many became convinced that animal magnetism could lead to sexual exploitation of women. Not only did the practice involve close personal contact via the waving of hands over the body, but people were concerned that the animal magnetists could hypnotize women and direct them at will.

Two Commission’s were set up to study animal magnetists in France by the King, but it is the Commission’s secret report (“for the King’s eyes only”), which had been presented privately to the King on August, 11, 1784 that explains why Mesmer’s theories were never accepted and in fact they were ostracized. It specifically addressed the perceived moral dangers associated with the physical practices of the animal magnetists ... aka Mermerers. Below is a summary of that report, the uniformly critical tone of this private document to the King was in stark contrast to the scrupulously evenhanded tone of the official report, it’s message to the King and his advisers was blunt;

“The practice of animal magnetism was a threat not only to health ... but also to morality, especially in the case of the weak minded, virtuous women of Paris, France” ... the report provided an explicit description of a certain kind of prolonged “convulsion” the women patients had under their trance. The report doubted the “convulsion” that resulted came from the alleged healing power of animal magnetism, but rather from the close physical contact and mutual arousal of the male magnetizers and female patients. Defenseless women who did not fully understand what was being done to them were being preyed upon the report said. The Mesmerer himself had admitted, under interrogation by Lenoir, Chief of Paris Police, who was present at a number of the Commission’s investigations, how easy it would be to take advantage of a woman in such a state of arousal.

The report went on to explain that many of the women had been in treatment for years under these Mesmerers without being cured. In fact most of them were not even ill to begin with, but had been drawn to the clinic for the amusement it provided. They attended it regularly as a relief from the boredom in their life. Around the treatment tub, the ease with which symptoms spread from woman to woman was striking, Chief of Paris Police Lenoir reported. The commissioners reiterated the health risks of inducing full-blown “crises”, today we call that “convulsion” an orgasm. Citing it as a dangerous practice that any reputable physician would shun. They also implied that magnetic seances were a deliberate fraud.

In other words the trances were real ... the alleged cures might be real ... the orgasms the women were having were certainly very real ... and the orgasms were habit forming, ha, ha. But the seances, floating tables, and talking to the dead, were fake. Though there was one out of body experience that intrigued the commission’s investigators.

This was also the time of Donatien Alphonse François, the infamous French Marquis de Sade, the great French saddest (1740-1814). De Sade was a proponent of free public brothels paid for by the state in order to prevent crimes that are motivated by lust, and to reduce the desire to oppress others using one’s own power. de Sade recommended public brothels where people could go to satisfy their desires to command and be obeyed, or used by others.

Sammohana itself, well the principle of Sammohana anyway, is essentially fairly simple. The human body has a type of electric flow, or field of magnetic energy around it, and by using your hands, your own body’s energy field you can interact with the other body’s energy field. One makes passes inches away over the body of the subject using your hands in circular passes. First around the head, then down to the feet, always following a predetermined pattern that transfers hypnotic energy into the subject for a minimum of at least ten minutes. A variation of this process is to gently touch, or stroke, the subject during the passes. The final test to see if they’re really tranced is to gently raise their arm up over their body and let it go, it should remain standing there if the subject is tranced. If it does fail back down don’t panic you just repeat the operation for another five minutes.

The next chapter was about taking a female for a sex slave. The book pointed out the nature of submissive women and the characteristics of suitable females for sex slavery. After reading the BOOK I immediately thought about my younger sister Nicky still living at home with me. Little sister, Nicky, is a 5’8, slim petit female with a knockout figure. She has a beautiful face, large self supporting breasts, a slim waist, and a delightful round bubble butt that I see a lot of when I’m home now. She seems to love to prance around the house half naked when Mom and Dad are gone, which is most of the time lately.

When I thought about it she was the perfect first subject for my purpose. She’s a younger blonder version of Instagram model Lindsey Pelas including the body. Soon my day dreaming included Nicky’s friend Sara, a well built, sexy redhead, and then I added our first cousin Fay, Francis, aka Fay. She’s a small cute stylish pixie with freckles, emerald green eyes, pouting red lips, and bright carrot red silky hair. She’s short, busty and honestly a little chubby, but it’s mostly baby fat, and she’s still cute.

The next chapter’s title was, “Sammohana Trancing of Sleeping Subjects”, which was followed by a chapter entitled, “Mind Control Techniques”, and then the pièce de résistance of all the chapters, “Sexual Submission and Mind Control”. I thought that I had died and gone to heaven, here was the book every teenage boy in the world dreamed of and wanted for Christmas and I had it. My mind was in overdrive as I skimmed then read and reread each chapter over and over. I will admit that by now, it was a little over a month, I was addicted and couldn’t put the book down.

There were even self-help chapters and I thought of other possibilities open to me. The original author Yohby Babu noted in the first page introduction, “First and foremost the Sammohana Master must first conquer himself before anything else is possible”. He then outlined how to hypnotize yourself using his Sammohana Techniques and then read off a script you prepare beforehand. Then he had you to print one of the many scripts suppled in his book, each script included a visualization part where you see yourself as a hypnotist. You actually see yourself doing the passes around your subject-self as in a vivid dream as you read back your written script aloud.

At some point a man named Charles Tainter acquired possession of the BOOK. He described in his notes written in the BOOK how he used a recent invention, a ‘Edison Ediphone’, to record the script in his own voice and play it back to himself. My research uncovered that it was an earlier version of the popular Dictaphone made and sold by Thomas A. Edison Inc. from 1920-1930. It used wax-cylinders to record. I figure Tainter was about 1920. When you play it back it’s guaranteed to work Tainter brags in his added notes.

At first I wondered if I should hypnotize myself, that’s the word Tainter used, in order to achieve all I desired? This book did not just have sexual conquests as it’s final goal, it taught you how to get 110% out of yourself in all things. This meant improving your memory, your IQ, your body, and even your health, but at what price I had to ask myself.

Then came the chapter on “Sexual Submission and Mind Control”, it had a short paragraph outlined in a red box, entitled “Sex with Sister”. It explained why it was perfectly normal, even natural, to desire your sister for sex, and how it was now possible by using his book. The gist of the topic was; “All things that give you pleasure are good. All things that deny you pleasure are bad. Denying yourself pleasure is unnatural and wrong. If you desired sex with your sister she should be your sex slave. You should take her and use her if that gives you pleasure. There was even a note on karma in the chapter, it noted that maybe it was her karma ... her destiny ... and your’s ... for her to submit to you sexually. The author even noted that Eve was Adam’s sister.

Babu even used the Muslims Qur’an verse that supports polygamy to justify taking multiple sex slaves; “If you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice ... Qur’an, Sura 4 (An-Nisa), Ayah 3.

Tainter later even threw in some King James Bible verses that support polygamy; Exodus 21:10 ESV, If he takes another wife to himself, he shall not diminish her food, her clothing, or her marital rights ... Genesis 4:19 ESV, And Lamech took two wives. The name of the one was Adah, and the name of the other Zillah.

Of course in my research I found another quote about multiple wives; Multiple wives add up exponentially, such that 2 wives adds 4X complexity to a man’s life. 3 wives adds 9X the complexity to any domestic situation. What this means is that by the time you get to 3 wives, you only have a 1 in 9 chance of having any peace because there is a 8 in 9 chance the wives will be in harmonization with each other, not you. This is also true of any number of females in the household (mothers, wives, sisters, daughters) in your life. The equation is, O(w) = (-1)^w - (w/2)(w-1)/2, where w = wives - females.

As I listened to my own voice on the Cassette-tape I had recorded everything became slow, my eyelids drooped, and I felt so relaxed. I heard my voice in the distance saying, “Nicky is yours to take, she wants this”. In my trance state I smiled. Yes, it was true, I awoke from my trance feeling absolutely wonderful, with no guilt at all for wanting to enslave my younger sister, or any other female I desired for that matter. Hell, I had not felt any guilt about lusting for Nicky before the Cassette-tape, but now if there had ever been any guilt to begin with it was gone now.

Badu’s Book even recommended the best times to start the “Sammohana induction”, and he noted that unlike hypnosis or Mesmerism itself you can do Sammohana on a sleeping subject at night that’s just as potent as in the daytime. Bada’s book also had a script for sleeping subject’s, and even what to say to the subject, as well as what time of night to trance the subject. He recommended you enter their bedroom between 3:30am and 4:50am for the induction. He also noted that at those times the average human is quite asleep and in a deep level of REM sleep, rapid eye movement, and discussed it at length. He recommended that you only start the induction if they are in that REM state.


That first night I was frightened that I would get caught, or it wouldn’t work, or something else would go wrong. I had memorized and mastered Yohby Babu’s book on Sammohana. I had mastered myself with it’s instructions, and I knew exactly what to do! Opening the door to my sister’s room at 4am I was as quiet as I could be as I approached her bed, but I was tense. The excitement, the fear of getting caught, had me almost on a physical high as I finally stood beside Nicky’s bed. Looking down I saw Nicky laid out on her back on her bed illuminated there by the moonlight like some fairy tale goddess from one of Scheherazade’s, One Thousand and One Arabian Nights Tales. She looked like a princess, all golden and beautiful laying there in the full moon’s moonlight.

Making the passes over her head I followed Bada’s directions perfectly. Starting at her head and working down to her feet, all the while speaking the words of my memorized script to her. Then I gave her the test, lifting Nicky’s arm up and letting it go. Her arm remained up in the air just like Badu’s book described and I knew Nicky was under my control.

I now followed Badu’s advise and began the enslavement of my younger sister. First I sat next to Nicky, and spoke the exact words that Badu had written in his script. “Nicky whenever I say to you “Nicky dive deep sleep” you will return to this exact deep peaceful sleep state on cue, but only I may speak this command to you, if anyone else speaks these words they will mean nothing to you, just I may give the command that you respond to. Do you understand?

Nicky nodded her head and whispered back “yes, I understand.”

“Nicky when you wake up you will have no conscious knowledge, nor any conscious memory of your trance or what goes on while you are tranced and asleep. Do you understand?

Once again Nicky nodded her head and whispered “yes, I understand.”

“Nicky no one else but me can ever hypnotize you again, just I can hypnotize you. You are sealed against all others trancing you like this. Do you understand?”

Once again Nicky nodded her head and whispered “yes, I understand.”

So I thought to myself proudly, “Nicky is now sealed to me and would obey only my commands.”

“Nicky while you are in a trance, sleeping like this, you will act as if you are awake. Nobody looking or talking to you will realize your really tranced and asleep. Do you fully understand all these things Nicky? Do you understand?”

Nicky nodded her head and whispered “yes, I understand fully.”

That done I took Nicky deeper and deeper under hypnosis using the elevator scenario script Badu had given us. Then having her repeat all her instructions back to me four more times.

As I finished it came to me that this was the time to try out my control so the first item of business was to wake Nicky up. “Nicky when I count back from 5 to 0 and clap my hands you will awaken feeling wonderful, refreshed, and full of energy. “5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0 ... clap ... Nicky opened her eyes and they had just locked on me as I gave my little sister her first hypnotic cue, “Nicky dive deep sleep.” I observed the surprised look on her face as her eyelids snapped closed and she appeared to slump into a deep trance state with regular breathing. I was again frighten and excited at the same time.

“Nicky you are in a deep sleep and you have no feeling now in your chest or breasts! You will not remember what is happening until I release you. Do you understand?”

“Yes” she whispered so softly I could barely hear.

I sat there torn with what to do next, till finally I slowly pulled her blanket and sheet down to her waist to look at my beautiful sister. Her chest was oddly flat as she lay there on her back. I gently reached out and cupped her breasts through her soft sleep shirt. Time passed and I became emboldened and gently fondled her tits. This was too good to be true I congratulated myself as I held her tits, feeling up her boobs. I finally released her tits and had Nicky sit up in the bed. As she sat there facing me I saw the smooth skin of her thighs and her thin white panties in the moonlight. Sitting up in bed made her breasts seem larger and fuller. I cupped her breast and felt the most wonderful thing in the world, Nicky’s tits.

As I felt her up and enjoyed playing with her tits I had other questions to ask. “Nicky I’m going to ask you some questions and you are going to truthfully answer my questions. Do you understand?

“Yes” she whispered back so softly I could barely hear.

“First I have some instructions for the asleep tranced you Nicky. 1. Whenever I trance you form now on, you, the tranced asleep you, will answer, “I am ready Ben”. 2. Your face will still appear as if you are awake. The next time you look in the mirror when you awake, you will note how you look normally. 3. You will talk in a normal voice like your awake. 4. Nobody talking to you or observing you will guess that you are asleep. Do you understand your instructions Nicky?

“Yes, Ben.” She answered appearing normal now.

“OK, now answer all my questions honestly, and you will call me Ben, or brother. Do you understand?

“Yes, Ben.” She answered appearing normal.

“Would you ever take your brother Ben as a lover? Give a detailed answer.” I started.

“No, I could never do that, that would be a moral sin according to the church, wrong, incest Ben.” She answered back without any hesitation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.