Bailey's Brother - Cover

Bailey's Brother

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Chapter 6: Bailey Gets a Taste

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Bailey Gets a Taste - Young teen Bailey Marsh tells the first person account of her own incestuous corruption at the hands of neighbors, teachers, and drug dealers. And it is all her brother's fault.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Black Male   White Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

I woke up fresh and revived, with last night feeling a million miles away. Everything was fine, my brother just thought he caught me having an erotic dream that he created. If anything, that probably made him more likely to think I was pretty, so, yeay. It was a good enough rationalization.

Mr. Gadsten really liked my new outfit. He made sure to be out in the yard when I went for a run and again when I came back. I suppose a young girl wearing tight fitting sexy clothes going for a run was really something he couldn’t resist. Plus I was feeling stronger with all the running I’d been doing so I ran an extra mile. When I got back, I was hot enough that I just took off the tank top and got a drink from the hose. Brian wasn’t home and he wouldn’t see me at the side of the house anyway so it was just for Mr Gadsten. Sensing my boss watching, I made sure to cool off a little extra by splashing myself.

“Hey Bailey,” he called out and waved me over. Bold, trying to get me to come over for a closer look. You dog you.

I turned off the spigot and walked over to him, casually wiping the water and sweat off my face and neck. “Hi Mister Gadsten, how’s your day?” I stopped short of the fence and casually dabbed the scoop neck above my small breasts. It didn’t seem to matter to Mr. Gadsten how small they were and the attention gave me a little thrill.

“Good, really good, you know Boomtown called, they want us back tonight, think you can spare some time?”

“Oh, I dunno, I have homework...”

“It’s paid time,” he sing-songed.

I smiled, “Well there is this blouse I would really like...”

He smiled, “I’ll prep the van.”

“But wait, I gotta shower first! I’ll be fast!”

He let me this time, and he gave me the shirt to wear before I did so I didn’t get a chance to- I mean have to change in front of him. God, I really am getting eager.

We got to Boomtown and a pimply assistant manager brought us to the back. Once Mr. G got started, he told me to come with him. I followed and he pointed to a bunch of machines, “He said he wanted those cleaned in the back. You can probably fit behind them so you don’t have to move them.”

“Okay, anything else? Cleaning supplies?”

“There’s paper towels and Windex behind the counter. Anything else, you can figure it out. I’m outtie. Peace, beyotch,” he threw up a fake gang sign and strolled out looking all fake tough. I don’t think I could have rolled my eyes harder without straining a muscle. Well that sucked. The arcade was still noisy even when Boomtown was closed. Between the HVAC and the fluorescent lights, there was plenty of buzzing to keep it from seeming peaceful. I guess that meant I was alone.

I sighed and got to work. It was a tight squeeze, but I could see why it made sense to have me do this part. Mr. Gadsten was too thick to get back here. I was lodged in pretty good and getting some good work done when I felt a hand on my knee. I yelped and banged my head, knocking myself half dizzy.

I groaned and rubbed my head, “Jeez, fuck.”

He shushed me and kept patting my knee. ‘Very bold, Mr. Gadsten, I’m impressed,’ I thought to myself. Maybe he had been getting ideas watching me from next door.

He whispered some soothing things but I wasn’t really listening. I suppose that was his whole purpose after all. Maybe I pushed him too much with that little show at the store. Now he wanted to get me here lying on my back unable to escape so he could touch me with no one around to catch us. I bit my lip at the thought, it’d probably be even more exciting if I hadn’t just hit my head. His hand travelled down my quad and back up. “Hey,” I complained.

He shushed me again then reached down and cupped my inner thigh and I gasped. His fingers were getting way bolder, and as much of a turn on that this was I knew I should stop him. But there was an intent in his touch, I could feel it blossoming into that drunk buzz in my head I was starting to become accustomed to. “I should do something,’ I thought. He reached under my shorts and up near the elastic band at the leg opening of my panties, his fingers getting oh so close. This was too far! I struggled a little to get a hand free because I needed to stop him before we reached under my panties and started touching me.

Only I didn’t get loose and his fingers found my lower lips, they were puffy and warm to the touch of her rough digits, and I let out a yelp.

“There’s my smart young woman.”

I froze cold and clamped my legs shut. That wasn’t Mr. Gadsten. I schootched out, bit by bit, my shirt bunched up on the machine but I pulled it down before it got too far up. With a huff I looked up to see the smiling face of, “Mr. Fitzpatrick!”

“Such a pretty blush, my dear.”

I should say something, but I felt flustered and a little out of sorts. I broke his gaze and he grinned with a leer. “Now now, don’t be shy, not when there is so much business to be done.”

“But Mr. Gadsden is-”

“Busy and won’t be joining us in the office, come girl,” he said gathering me in the crook of his elbow. I felt swallowed whole.

“Shouldn’t I get Mr.-”

“You don’t have to pretend now, girl, it’s just us. We can be honest here. Unless, you want to be honest with Mr. Gadsten?” He offered a bemused smile. The way he stressed honest sent an image of me teasing Mr. Gadsten through my mind.

I shook my head.

“You’re obviously a smart girl, so I think some business lessons wouldn’t be wasted on you. You’d like to learn more about business, wouldn’t you?”

I nodded.

“First lesson, making money off of rentals. Sure you can make money by renting things you own, but when you can make money renting things you don’t own, that’s just free income. For example, I don’t even own all of the games out there. Some of them I’m storing for a mall and every quarter that gets spent in them, free money in my pocket, you understand?”

“Yeah, and you don’t charge for storage, so they think they’re getting a deal.”

He smiled, eyes bright, “Atta girl, that’s right. It’s a great way to make money. You can do it too.” I looked at him expectantly. “For example, I’m sure you don’t own that shirt you’ve got on. That’s Mr. Gadsten’s shirt. But what if I wanted to rent that shirt from you for five minutes. What do you think is a fair price for that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.