Preview

Bailey's Brother

by Not Late Kate

Copyright© 2018 by Not Late Kate

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, Ma/ft, Teenagers, Coercion, Consensual, Drunk/Drugged, NonConsensual, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Brother, Sister, Black Male, White Female, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Voyeurism, Teacher/Student,

Coming of Age Sex Story: Young teen Bailey Marsh tells the first person account of her own incestuous corruption at the hands of neighbors, teachers, and drug dealers. And it is all her brother's fault.

Disclaimers:

Firstly, if you are not of legal age of consent in your locality, stop reading, close the browser of file, and do something else. If you are offended by smut, of which this really and completely is, then please close the page. Or write me a nasty email, cause it’s really nasty, dark and bad. This is a work of complete fiction, none of the names, described likenesses, or personalities of the characters herein are based on any real life people. Any similarities may be kind of creepy, but are in no way intentional. There is a difference between fact and fiction, people. This story is written for the purpose of non-commercial adult enjoyment and the author (me) retains all copyrights. This story may be reproduced in part or in whole on free websites or in free sections of pay websites, but shall always be accompanied by this disclaimer. No sections of this story may be presented in pay only sections of any website. Webmasters not complicit with said stipulations will be required to remove the content unless conditions set forth by this disclaimer are adhered to in full. Author reserves the right to request removal of this work from any and/or all sites of author’s choosing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.