Homework - Cover

Homework

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a story of love and some rather strange and unsettling but not unpleasant circumstances that occurred when John Roberts turned 18 years old. John's 17-year-old soul mate, Sharon Peterson makes a bizarre proposal that turns that summer into one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Oral Sex  

Paula came up behind John, placed her hands on his shoulders, and whispered, “Sorry I’m late. I had a small crisis at work. Is that your father’s brother over there?”

John gestured toward his uncle Greg, “Yup, that’s my uncle Greg. We just learned his transfer out here from Texas will be permanent.”

Paula felt something stir in her loins, “Oh my word, he is one very good-looking hunk. He reminds me a little of my Terry. Is he as sweet, intelligent and delicious as you are?”

John twisted his non-existent mustache and gave Paula a sinister smile, “Well, you do know Paula, he does have the family genes.”

Paula squeezed John’s shoulders and whispered, “You know John, you may be ancient history in my datebook.”

Well-versed in Paula’s way of expressing her desires in sexual innuendo, John knew exactly what she meant. “Well, Paula, I think you should go for it, and if I’m ancient history, you’re Sharon’s mom, so I will love you anyway.”

Paula kissed John on the cheek, “See you later, smart-ass, but if I’m lucky, you won’t. By the way, tell Sharon not to worry if I’m very, very late getting home.”

John smiled at Paula and wished her luck as she headed toward Greg. John chuckled to himself, thinking his uncle’s single days may be over. He could not wait to find Sharon and fill her in. He found her in the kitchen getting cold cuts out of the fridge to refresh the buffet.

John could hardly contain himself before giving Sharon the news, “Hey Sharon, your mother sent me here to let you know she may be coming home very late tonight. But if you asked me, I would bet she won’t be home until tomorrow morning.”

“What do you mean, John? What’s going on?”

“Your mom just went after my uncle Greg with her guns blazing. He is a dead man. She said he reminded her of your father.”

Sharon grabbed John’s arm and exclaimed excitedly, “Oh my god, I am in love with him already. Do you think she has a chance with him?”

“Are you kidding? Who could resist your mom? I am already thinking of Uncle Greg as my future father-in-law.”

It was no contest. Greg fell in love with Paula the minute he saw her smiling and walking toward him. She put out her hand to shake his and welcome him as she introduced herself. He would not let go until Paula took his arm, led him to the couch, and said, “Let’s talk.”

John won his bet. Paula did not get home until 9:30 the following day.

When Paula got home, Sharon was in the kitchen stacking the morning dishes in the dishwasher. “Well, good morning, Mom; glad you could make it. How about a cup of coffee?”

Paula started fanning her skirt up and down as she plopped into the kitchen chair and let her knees fall open. “That would be perfect. Just pour it down my throat with a funnel. I don’t think I will be able to move out of this chair for a while.”

Sharon laughed when she looked at her mother sitting slouched in the chair with her legs open, fanning her skirt. “So, Mom, are you going to explain where your underwear went?”

“My pantyhose are in my purse, but I have no idea where my panties are.”

John walked in and teased, “Hi Paula, where’s your underwear?”

Paula lifted her skirt and flashed John, “Take a good last look, mister, because your uncle Greg owns this little lady now. As long as he is in town, she will need her rest between his visits, and your uncle is picking me up tomorrow afternoon. By the way, how come you’re here so early?”

John couldn’t help but smile at Paula’s shameless behavior, “My mom said she did not want Sharon to be alone in the house while you were gone and ordered me not to come back until you got home. I guess I’ll be running along. I have a few things to take care of at home.”

John went over to Sharon, kissed her, and asked, “See you tonight?”

Sharon replied, “Sure thing, pick me up around seven. The movie starts at eight.”

John walked over to Paula, bent down, and kissed her, “I will never forget or regret a minute of what we did.”

Paula hugged John affectionately, “Neither will I, Sweetheart.”

John chuckled, “So why do I feel so damn good about being dumped by such a beautiful woman?” John kissed Paula on the forehead, saying, “My uncle is a good man, and I just hope he is worthy of you.”

Paula stood up, took John into her arms, and hugged him again, “I love you, John. Now go home and tell that sweet mom of yours that I will not be home until very late or until the next morning quite often because Greg and I will have a lot of ‘homework,’ and Sharon will need you to watch out for her; while I am gone.”

John looked puzzled, “Homework?”

Paula patted his shoulder, “Your mom will understand.”

John chuckled when he finally got the joke and headed home.

Sharon handed Paula a cup of coffee, sat at the table, and teased her mother. “Nice going, Mom. You just dumped my boyfriend for a one-night stand. Nice flash, by the way. I’m sure he appreciated the send-off. I’m just kidding, Mom. We are both so happy for you. So out with the details.”

Paula leaned forward and took her daughter’s hands as she started to share the details of her night with Greg. “After the party, he asked if I needed a ride home. I said sure; I would appreciate that. We walked down the street to his car. We got in his car, and I gave him directions. I told him to stop in front of our house. He looked at me and said, ‘That was not much of a ride.’ I asked him how far away he lived, and he told me about thirty or forty minutes, but he wasn’t sure he took the shortest route. So I told him we had better find out how long a drive it would be if he were interested in seeing me again. He laughed and asked if I had a stopwatch.”

After sharing John with her daughter, Paula was not shy about revealing intimate details of her night with Greg. As Paula started to tell Sharon the highlights, her mind relived the entire evening. “We went to his apartment, and we...”

They were seated on the couch, each with a glass of wine, toward each other. Paula held her glass with both hands while Greg held his in one hand as he put his arm on the back of the couch. They talked and laughed and shared serious and humorous times in their pasts. Paula felt that no question or subject was off-limits, and all his answers were truthful. They talked for about an hour when Greg reached out with his hand and touched her cheek. Paula turned her head and lightly kissed the palm of his hand. They put their wine glasses aside and embraced. They started to kiss as they moved closer together. The tender kisses became passionate as they clung to each other.

How Paula ended up lying on top of him as he was lying back on the couch with one foot still on the floor, she could not tell you. She felt his hand slide up her side, brush the side of her breast and quickly move away. Something about this man told her that what she did next was the most natural thing in the world to do with him.

Paula started to unbutton his shirt and kiss her way down his bare chest as she undid each button. Paula was down to his navel when she stopped and kissed her way back up his chest and teased his nipple with her tongue and lips. Never before in her life did Paula feel so at ease in showing a man her sexual desires. She had known this man for no more than six hours, and she was ready to perform any sex act they desired. Paula also knew it was going to be more than sex. She was going to make love to Greg.

Paula felt his hand gently move in circles on her butt as he held her close and whispered, “I never wanted anything as much as I want you right now, Paula.”

“And I want you,” Paula confessed as she kissed him.

Breaking away from his embrace, Paula stood up. She kicked off her shoes, pulled her skirt up, slid her pantyhose and panties down, and tossed them aside. Greg hurriedly undid his belt and fly before pushing his pants and boxers down to his knees. Paula may have let out a hiss as she sucked air between her teeth when she saw his erect cock. Paula did not give him a chance to get his pants completely off. Holding her skirt up with one hand, she straddled him, took his cock, inserted it into her vagina and started to rock back and forth. They were so sexually aroused they both came within minutes. Paula collapsed on Greg, panting and hugging him as they began to kiss again.

When his cock started to slip out of Paula, he asked, “Will you stay with me tonight?”

Paula didn’t have to think twice about her answer, “Of course I will.”

Paula got off of Greg and pushed her skirt down as he sat up and pulled his pants up as he stood up. They walked hand-in-hand to his bedroom. Paula was pleasantly surprised that the bed was made and all his clothes were put away or hung up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.