Bedroom With a View - Cover

Bedroom With a View

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - What's Ron's mother to do when she catches him spying on the neighbors having sex in their apartment across the alley? Maybe she should have him keep his bedroom window curtains closed. That should do it, don't you think?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Group Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

I thought a lot about what I had done last week in Ron’s room and came to the conclusion that it was going to be a one-time thing. A story that Ron had better not tell anyone until ten years after my funeral.

Yes, I masturbated to the memory of that night a couple of times in my bedroom. To further the sexual tension, Ron went to his room and stayed for about an hour. I was beside myself, thinking about what the three of them were doing.

It was late Saturday night and a little before midnight when I got home from the theater. I tapped lightly on Ron’s bedroom door to see if he was still awake so I could wish him a good night.

“Just a sec, Mom ... okay, come in.”

It never occurred to me that he would invite me in when he was peeping at Brenda and Abram. But that is precisely what he did that night. He was standing at the window, looking out, with just his pajama bottoms on.

“Mom, you are not going to believe what they are doing.”

He said it so casually. Almost like he wanted me to watch something on TV that had caught his interest. “Ron, honey, I should not be in here with you right now. I’ll come back later to say goodnight.”

“No, no, it’s all right. I don’t mind. Come here, look! He is doing her with the handle of a hairbrush.”

I don’t think Ron fully understood what he was asking of me. My god, asking his mother to join him at a peep show. I must admit I was curious when he mentioned the hairbrush and thought I might take a quick peek to satisfy Ron’s enthusiasm and my curiosity. I walked over, stood on his left side, and looked out the window. Not only was Abram doing her with a hairbrush, but he had her arms and legs tied to the bedposts. She had a look of wild pleasure on her face as she humped the hairbrush handle Abram held steady between her legs.

Ron put his left arm around me, “Damn, Mom, that is so fucking hot.”

“Watch your language in front of me.”

“Oh, sorry, Mom. But it is hot, isn’t it?”

I was mesmerized by the show they unknowingly put on for our viewing pleasure. I knew I should pull myself together and leave, but I just couldn’t. “Yes, it is pretty sexy. How long have they been at this?”

“About a half-hour. Abram put a condom on a sausage and did her with it before he used the hairbrush. Do you think a girl would ever let me do stuff like that with her?”

“Well, I don’t know. If it was consensual and done in a playful way, she might.”

I could tell Ron was getting very excited when he asked, “Did you ever do anything like that?”

“Whoa, there, kiddo, that’s getting a little too personal.” I glanced down, and Ron was touching the tent in his pajamas. For a moment, I regained some sense of propriety. “I had better go. It looks like you need to take care of something.”

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t realize I was doing that. You can stay and watch if you want and I will leave. Look, he is going to do it with her now.”

I looked back out the window and was again caught up in their erotic performance. Yes, Abram got on his knees and held his hard cock as he prepared to enter Brenda’s love tunnel. “Okay, I’ll stay for a little while, and you can watch with me, but no touching yourself until I am gone.” If Abram had untied her before he fucked her, I might have been able to tear myself away and leave Ron to his own devices. But he kept her tied up and spread-eagled. When I watched Abram enter her and put the hairbrush handle to her lips and Brenda started licking it, I lost it. I let out a groan and rubbed my fingers over my mound, then squeezed, bunching up the fabric of my dress between my legs. I quickly realized what I had done and looked at Ron, and sure enough, he was looking as I stood there pressing my hand between my legs.

I looked out the window at the scene unfolding before me and thought, ’To hell with it. I’m doing it.’ I lifted my dress and shoved my hand in my panties. What the hell, he had caught me doing this once before anyway. It shouldn’t shock him too much. I looked back at Ron, and he was still watching me as I expected he would be. For some reason, that excited me even more. There was no way that I could do this and deny him. “Go ahead, Honey, and do it if you want.” With my dress folded over my hand, I knew he could not see anything, and we both knew we did it, so why not? This show was too damn hot to miss.

“Mom, are you sure you don’t want me to leave?”

“You can stay. It’s not that big a deal, is it?” I turned my head and watched Abram fucking his captured slave girl and turned back to face my son, hoping for his approval.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.