Bad Girl - Cover

Bad Girl

by Canemont

Copyright© 2020 by Canemont

Erotica Sex Story: Kim needed to be punished for being a bad girl.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   DomSub   Light Bond   Anal Sex   .

Bad Girl, Kim

I look at her photo one more time before I snap my laptop shut. She has sent me a series of revealing photos of herself, and one with her hubby and a group of friends at a restaurant. My favorite photo was her rear end up on the bed, ready for a big dick to be shoved up her ass. I smile as I imagine my hard cock buried in there.

I walk across the room to retrieve my case, opening it to check that I have everything I need. I survey the assortment of dildos, cuffs, and some nylon rope. Satisfied, I close my case and head for the door. Twenty minutes later, I’m knocking softly at the heavy wood of her hotel suite. A few seconds pass before she answers. I wonder if she’s as nervous as I am.

When she opens the door, my breath is taken. She’s standing next to the partially open door wearing just a bra and panties, her blonde hair casually brushed back, a smile spread across her face. Her body is beautiful; slim and soft, her skin glowing from the light of the suite. I step inside and put down my case, turning to admire her from behind as she locks the door. Her rear is flawless. I extend my hand to her. “Kim, nice to meet you, after all this time of just writing to each other” My voice is smooth and calm. Any nervousness I had previously felt has instantly fled upon sight of this beautifully wanton creature. I noticed that she followed my instructions well ... She had her hubby tied to a chair, with a scarf in his mouth so he could not speak. His cock was out of his pants and was at full erection. She wanted him to see just how bad a girl she’d been, by hiring her own professional rapist. “Bill, the pleasure is all mine,” she coos at me. I feel the Adrenalin starting to course through my body at the thoughts of what I’m going to do to this woman ... She had no idea what she’s in for. My mind races back to the contents of my case. What will I use first?

I take off my coat and stand proudly before her in my business suite. She looks me up and down and smiles at me when she catches my stare. Desire is already zinging through my body. “I think it’s time we begin. I don’t waste time. Now, you said in our correspondence that you’ve been bad. Is that correct?”

Her face immediately morphs from pure bliss to dead seriousness. Her voice is low when she answers. “Yes.Sir”

“Well then, I want you to walk over to the bed and stand there with your back to me, hands by your side.” She hesitates at first, until she catches the look in my eye, and then quickly does as she’s told. I open my case and grab the cuffs and nylon rope and make my way to her. I place them on the bed in front of her and I immediately hear her breath quickening. That alone makes my cock throb with anticipation. I order her to get naked. She slowly bends down and peels her damp panties off her wonderful ass. It’s all I can do to not part her flesh and plunge my tongue deep into her heat, but now is not the time for that. She’ll be far wetter by the time I slide my mouth over her. She unhooks her bra, freeing her pert breasts, and stands there totally naked in front of me.

I ask her to turn and face me, and she does so. “Now I’m going to ask you what you have done to be a very bad girl?” I stand inches from her face and look down to her. She hesitates with an answer. I run my hands over her nipples and down to her thighs. I slip one in between her smooth legs, pushing two fingers into her bare wet cunt. She’s already drenched, and I’m pleasantly surprised since we’ve hardly begun. I withdraw my fingers from her and shove them in her mouth. She takes them eagerly, sucking her own juice from each of my digits.

Kim meekly tells me she’s been allowing men to fuck her in the laundry room of the apartment complex. And she wants to be tied up and fucked by several men at the same time. “Bend over.” I tell her. “What?” There’s a tinge of panic in her voice. This only fuels me on, and I can feel my dick get harder. I feel her vulnerability from being totally naked in the room with a fully dressed stranger. “I said, bend over the bed.” She complies gingerly. My hand comes down on her rear with a huge smack and pushes her forward, her squeal just as loud as the impact upon flesh. She lunges forward on the bed in an attempt to escape, and I smack her again, and again, and again, until her ass is beacon red, her moans muffled by the sheets. I slide three fingers into her cunt and she groans loudly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.